Transformers: Apocolypse (Part 2/3 in trilogy))

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by TheSwipe95, May 3, 2012.

1. TheSwipe95

TheSwipe95 TheSwipe95

Transformers: Apocolypse (Part 2/3 in trilogy)

Prologue

It was a full moon on Luminos, another robot-inhabited planet. This night, however, was different; a threat was coming and everyone on the planet was uneasy, awaiting the call over the PA to evacuate the planet. A threat was coming that would destroy their world.
    From behind their moon, a menacing planetoid slowly came into view. In a vertical ring surrounding the planetoid, dim lights showed the way ahead. On the front side, two large claws and a 'mouth' emerged. The claws spread wide.
    The Luminos leader, Arbitros, addressed the people. Everyone listened in for the inevitable evacuation order.
    "My fellow Luminosians, today is a sad day: we must evacuate our home. The world devourer is on our doorstep. Get to your shuttles!"
    Then, Arbitros was cut off as the world devourer's claws dug deep into the surface of the planet. Arbitros was at the center of one of the holes.

A scientist named Ominus ran to the shuttles ahead of everyone else.
    "Get to the shuttles! It's Unicron!"

Unicron's jaws opened and a red tractor beam illuminated the planet's surface. Pieces of the cities and surface began to peel away and get sucked into Unicron's jaws. Well over a dozen shuttles launched from the planet. For most, the tractor beam was too powerful. Those unlucky ones were sucked into Unicron's maw. By the time the last shuttle escaped unscathed, Unicron had almost devoured the entire planet. His ring of lights re-energized and grew brighter than ever. The world-devourer moved on with Luminos no longer in existence.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Earth - 2012 - 6 months after Washington Battle

A red and blue semi trailer made a wide turn around a corner. Following in behind were a yellow Camaro, a blue Camaro, a black Super Duty, and a blue Ducatti. The five vehicles stopped in front of a fairly new two storey home in the suburbs of Pasadena, California. The trailer detached from the semi as the long-nose converted into the massive Autobot leader, Optimus Prime. The doors to the yellow Camaro opened. A male human got out from the driver's side and jogged around to the other side of the car to help out his pregnant wife.
    "You all right, Danielle?"
    "Fine, Derek."
    "Good." Derek let her stand without help. At 7 months pregnant, she needed help standing up sometimes.
    The two Camaros transformed into Bumblebee and Hot Shot. The Super Duty and Ducatti transformed into Ironhide and Arcee. All five of the Autobots admired the house. It was a two bedroom two storey with a two car garage and a fully furnished basement. Optimus looked down to Derek and Danielle Witwicky. An FBI Chevrolet Suburban rolled up just after the Autobots. Agent Glen Horton got out from the driver's side. Optimus acknowledged him and looked back to Derek.
    "Your new home seems a little...small and simple for my tastes."
    "Yeah, but this isn't Cybertron and you're not our size."
    "Duelly noted." Optimus chuckled a little.
    Bumblebee and Arcee started unloading Derek and Danielle's furniture and belongings from Optimus's trailer.

For the last six months, Megatron has not been seen nor heard from. If all is as I fear, his return is coming...soon. As well, it is now the year the world is to end, according to ancient Mayan humans. On the same day on our calendars, is the return of an ancient evil from our distant past. All we can do is prepare and await the inevitable.

A Predator drone flew high above the Gobi Desert. It descended towards a cliff under a mountain. The Predator transformed into the Decepticon known as Soundwave. Emerging from the shadows of a nearby cave came the 'missing' Decepticon leader, Megatron.
    "Soundwave, my loyal chief. How are things in my absence and under Starscream's idiotic rule?"
    "They were better when you were leading, but not terrible."
    "And the Autobots?"
    "Day by day, slowly boxing us in. We must act fast."
    "When the time is right, I will return. Until that time, keep an optic on Starscream."
    Soundwave nodded and returned to the Nemesis.

Back on the Nemesis, Starscream welcomed Soundwave back on-board. Starscream crossed his arms behind his back.
    "Now, where did you fly off to, Soundwave?"
    "I am not at liberty to discuss at this time."
    Starscream clamped his sharp claws on Soundwave's shoulder.
    "You will tell me where you went, Soundwave, or...I'll force it out of you."
    Soundwave shrugged off the claws of his 'master'.
    "I am not at liberty to discuss at this time." Said the telecommunications officer and he walked away, nudging his way past the Air Commander. Starscream glared over his shoulder.
    "You're just lucky you can decipher telecomm signals better than anyone I know." He muttered to himself and returned to the command bridge.

Megatron answered the call. It was Soundwave saying that any time would be a good time to return.
    "I am on my way back."
    Megatron transformed and flew towards the coordinates embedded in the message. The Nemesis was waiting for him. He landed on the launch pad in front of the hangar bay. Starscream, Thundercracker, Soundwave, Knockout, and the Vehicon Squadron bowed before him. Starscream raised his head.
    "We were afraid, Lord Megatron, that you had been lost again."
    Megatron took Starscream by the throat and held him up against the wall. He leaned in closer for added effect.
    "Quite grovelling and hand over the throne, Air Commander."
    "Of course, Lord Megatron. I am only a caretaker."
    Megatron let him drop to the ground.
    "As you always shall be." He said and took a walk through the entirety of the ship.

2. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    any chance we can find part 1 here ?

3. TheSwipe95

TheSwipe95 TheSwipe95

Yeah, just find "Transformers: The Gears Of War (excerpt, for now)"