Transformers anything.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by kuwait_convoy, Sep 12, 2005.

1. kuwait_convoy

kuwait_convoy Banned

Lets take turns doing a story. I make a chapter, then nevermore makes chapter 2, demaar makes chapter 3 and so on. What do you say? sounds fun. :) 

2. Falcadore

Falcadore Touring Car Autobot

Be more fun if a Chapter 1 had been provided!

3. kuwait_convoy

kuwait_convoy Banned

Any volinteers?

4. JLBarnett

JLBarnett Well-Known Member

I've kind of wanted to do something for Transformers for a while, so does anyone mind if I try this?

Perceptor sat at Teletran-1's main console, oblivious to the activities of the Autobots around him. With Omega Supreme coming to Earth to continue his hunt for the Constructicons, the Autobots suddenly had a way to transport energon to Cybertron and troops to Earth.

He was currently updating himself on the various battles that had taken place on Earth, the scientific advances made on this new world.

An unknown file caught his attention. It seemed to mention Megatron, but was not located in a battle report.

His optics dimmed and brightened as shock registered. He continued scanning it, then ran a check to ensure it was not planted by Ravage when the Decepticon spy infiltrated Teletran.

He activated his communicator. "Prowl, I would appreciate it, if you scheduled me to be included in Optimus Prime's next briefing."

"That shouldn't be a problem. Is there a reason why?"

Perceptor was a little surprised that Prowl has summoned him to a meeting within two hours.

"I wasn't aware that there was a briefing scheduled for this time."

"There wasn't, but as soon as Prowl told me what the subject was I felt I needed to hear this. Is it true you found schematics of Megatron on Teletran-1?"

"Indeed. And during the interval between my request for the meeting and this meeting itself I discovered schematics for all of the Decepticons. It would appear they were created when the repair bay reactivated their forces before reactivating our own. As no one was aware of their existence, no one investigated them until I began to familarize myself with our Earth base."

"We know their every weakness," Optimus Prime realized.

"More than that Optimus Prime. Within these files are the secrets of the fushion cannon, Soundwave's telepathy, Skywarp's teleportation, and the Decepticon's anti-gravity flight abilities."