Transformers animated.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Flarglenoogin, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Flarglenoogin

Flarglenoogin Arrgh me matey!

How much are the toys typically selling for now that the show is over. In Denver the price hasn't dropped at all. At least the stores I go to.

2. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    Same price as before here, but there's only a couple of pegs left, tops, no matter the location. They sold well.

3. Flarglenoogin

Flarglenoogin Arrgh me matey!

Well i hope they go on clearance soon because i want to get me an ultra Magnus for $20.00!

4. Heat Blast

Heat Blast Laserbeak's Stunt Double

The Deluxes are the same price, but the Voyagers are $20 at Wal-Mart. The TRU here has boxes of product left. Same price there, though.

EDIT: I'm in Hickory, NC.

5. -Wreckage-

-Wreckage- I'm Not An Architect

News Credits:
    sadly, no change.

6. AllSpark Shard

AllSpark Shard Squirrel-flattener

In my country, Animated seem to be cheaper than the movie versions. Animated Activators are $12 and $13

7. Dally

Dally Decepticon

Ebay:
    Same price as the ROTF stuff at Wal-Mart. At K-Mart they have actually increased their prices, because when I've peeled back the price stickers on TFA stuff I bought there underneath would be another sticker at a cheaper price.

8. areaseven

areaseven Live to Win

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In the Philippines, Animated toys (except the Activators) are at closeout prices:

Deluxe - Php 400 (roughly US$ 8.34), was Php 700 (roughly US$ 14.59)
    Voyager - Php 700 (roughly US$ 14.59), was Php 1,700 (roughly US$ 35.45)
    Leader - Php 1,000 (roughly US$ 20.85), was Php 3,000 (roughly US$ 62.55)
    Supreme POS Optimus Prime - Php 2,000 (roughly US$ 41.70), was Php 4,000 (roughly US$ 83.40)

9. kidnicky

kidnicky Well-Known Member

I don't see any price difference,but I'm sure they will drop. The stores near me have TONS of this shit left over. The non-popularity of the show coupled with the release of the ROTF stuff while TFA stuff was still on the shelves led to a glut of TFA product.

10. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
    I thought Animated would go on clearance the way Universe did before ROTF ($15 Ultras, $10 Voyagers), but sadly it's the same price. I don't know why, they're practically shelfwarming now.

11. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    With a few more Animated figures on the way, methinks it'll take a little while longer for sale prices to hit.

12. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    no change yet here and not much product either

13. rustyshark

rustyshark G1 FTW

does anyone forsee these going on a massive sale/clearance anytime soon. i just started picking up the animated line and if they are about to go on a sale i could wait.

the only place i can find leader megatron has him for 50. would you pay 50 for him? most of the places i can actually find the deluxes have them for 13.99. trying to figure out how much im willing to pay. even on ebay if you can get a deluxe for 8 or 9 dollars loose u still have to factor in shipping.
    thanks for opinions.

14. TheFallen

TheFallen Megatronus

News Credits:
    Unfortunately no changes, it would help if there were some sales/clearance so I finish my animated collection cheaply. Animated toys disappeared from my target when they changed the toy aisles, they didn't reach the clearance aisle:( 

15. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    For some reason, they only have waves 1-4 here. What's the deal with that?

16. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

I actually dont see these going on any kind of massive type clearance. Right now hasbro only has 2 domestic lines of TFs on shelves rigth now, ROTF and the left-over animated stock. Alot of the Walmarts in my area are continuing to "re-stock" TFA figures, both deluxe and voyager. In fact just tonight I saw a TFA Skywarp. Ive only seen him at retail twice before tonight, the first time being last December and the second being about a month ago. So I dont think they are going to go on-sale anytime soon. Even in stores that have alot of stock. Just my opinion.

17. rustyshark

rustyshark G1 FTW

i kinda went crazy tonite lol. picked up leader megatron, voyagers skywarp and shockwave, and deluxes jazz and blackarachnia. gonna go tomorow and get leaders bulkhead and ultra magnus, voyagers blitzwing and lugnut and i think deluxe sentinel prime.
    i just started collecting animated last sunday. the only figure i had previously was Soundwave because im a huge soundwave fan.
    So far I have
    Leader
    Megatron

Voyagers
    Optimus
    Starscream
    Grimlock
    Shockwave
    Skywarp

Deluxes
    Blackarachnia
    Elite Guard Bumblebee
    Ratchet
    Jazz
    Soundwave

The deluxes around here are kinda scarce. Mainly just Oil Slick and Waspinator. So thats where im gonna have my trouble in finding them. Walgreens and Big lots have Deluxes for 13.99 but thats more than I really wanna pay. 10.99-11.99 is more acceptable.
    I also wanna pick up Sunstorm and the Jetfire 2pack. Prolly will have to buy online for those which takes away part of my fun of finding them in retail but meh.
    Not sold on Supreme Optimus but I can get him for 40.
    I wanna get the whole line minus the activators.

18. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i broke down and bought UM at Walmart.com and am glad i did.
    all i got left at the moment(IMO) is Jazz.
    I like LDR Shadpw Blade Megs, but i have just dropped some serious coin on other things, so he will wait. so Jazz is the must have.

the last wave stuff has more in it than i expected, so i got that to deal with now.