Transformers Animated

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Drone81, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Drone81

Drone81 Well-Known Member

Since the toy stores here in Belgium never heard about the toys beeing released in "waves" and randomly sell them ( 2 from wave 1, 1 from wave 2 etc ... ), this is about my last shot at getting those that i want :( 

altough i got already more then 50% of them ( not including to be released toys ), i dont like to buy them from sites like e-bay :p 

i will update when i want antoher 1 :) 

for the moment i want:

Leader class: Ultra "white face" Magnus

Deluxe class: Swoop

Deluxe Class: Waspinator

i preffer to pay trough iban ( from my bankaccount to yours )

2. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    1) You should probably indicate if you're looking for loose or MISB, new or used.

2) What is a "white face" Magnus. Both the blue and roadbuster ultra magnus had the bluish white face.

3) Couple weeks ago Animated was on sale and I grabbed an Ultra Magnus for $30+ and deluxes for $8+ for a fellow Brit. Now they're back to $40+ and $13+. Are you in a hurry to get them now? If you wait a month they should go on sale again once the movie toys come out. (but of course you're taking the chance they'll be gone by then)

4) If nobody else can help you out cheaply, you can always PM me and I will buy them at retail for you.

3. Drone81

Drone81 Well-Known Member

if i remembr correctly, there are ultra magnus versions with a 'white' face, i dont mind the bleuish one, but i preffer the more show accurate white :) 

MISB, loose or in package, il just be glad if i get the figures one way or the other, as long as nothing is borken :) 

price doesnt matter THAT mutch, seeing that the € is stille above the $ :p