Transformers Animated: War

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by girafeswordsman, Sep 14, 2008.

1. girafeswordsman

girafeswordsman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The following story takes place in the Animated universe, and takes place (at least the start of it)right after the episode where the Elite Guard take off for space. The characters from the show only serve as background characters, while a group of new characters serve as the focus for the story. This will play out kind of like BWA, where it’s a story going on at the same time as the main story. Any comments and critiques would be much appreciated.

Prolouge:

Nova Prime wanted war. He wanted to prove himself. He wanted all the bots on Cybertron to know he was a hero, to know he would gladly put his spark on the line if it meant protecting what he believed in. Nova excelled in the academy, and he knew he could put what he learned there into use on the frontlines of a battle. But Nova knew there was no war. The Great War had happened long ago, and the Decepticons were few and scared. All there was to do now was to visit planets in search of energon. Nova didn’t even have his own crew. He was always being sent on missions with rookie bots, whose cans he would always have to save. He hoped that maybe one day that would change. He hoped that one day there would be a calling for him, a calling that would lead him to be known as a hero.

That calling came.

It was a routine day for Nova. He was sitting in his ship alone looking for spikes in energon readings. As usual he was bored, daydreaming at his station. He had to snap out of that dream when he heard the booming voice of the Autobot Commander Ultra Magnus filling his ship.” Nova Prime do you copy.” Magnus said. "Why yes, yes I do. What can I do for you Magnus?” Nova said, more surprised than anything. “I have a mission for you Nova, a mission of the up most importance that will take you across the galaxy and possibly in harms way. Do you accept?” said Magnus. "Of course I do, but where exactly am I headed?" asked Nova.

"To planet Earth", he responded.

Nova knew of this planet. He had heard Sentinel Prime bragging that the Elite Guard was headed to that planet to retrieve the Allspark. The thought of somehow being involved with the Allspark made Nova know that this mission was huge. “What exactly will I be doing sir?" Nova asked. Magnus told him “Our readings have told us there are massive amounts of energon on the planet, but the Elite Guard is busy with a prisoner at the moment so we can't retrieve it. I must warn you though; there has been plenty of D.......". Nova stopped listening. Again all he was going to do was hunt for energon. He knew he might as well take the mission, but he didn’t see why Magnus thought it was so important. "Do you accept the mission Nova Prime?" Magnus asked. "Sure" Nova answered. "Very good. Your team will meet you on the planet, and I have just sent you the coordinates. Make sure to disguise yourself when you get there, you don’t want to stand out. This is a recon mission. Good luck, and be careful." Magnus said. Nova shut off the screen. Another damn energon mission, probably on some boring planet as usual. Nova set course for Earth. After plenty of time of preparing himself for the boredom he was going to experience, Nova arrived on Earth. His ship landed in a body of water, and he remembered to let his ship scan a vehicle he could disguise himself as. His disguise was that of a semi-truck.

As he made his way onto the land to find the coordinates of the meeting place for his crew, across the universe another group of Cybertronians prepared to make their way to earth. These Cybertronians were not on orders of Magnus though; they were following direct orders from Megatron.

To be continued....

2. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

Do you plan to continue writing this?

3. girafeswordsman

girafeswordsman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I've been busy with school work but I'll have more soon.