Transformers Animated: The Beast Wars: Mini Prequal

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Jimbojones, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Jimbojones

Jimbojones Well-Known Member

Well, i posted this in the animated general discussion but i'll make it more detailed.

Set Right After Transformers Animated, Ultra Magnus sends a recon team to earth to check for any decepticon artifacts which may link to decepticon activity in the Galaxy. This team is lead by Optimus' Close friend, Leo Prime (Cybertronian Dump Truck). Leo Primes team consists of the second in Command, Cheetor who has an matured femme-bot personality. The teams Medic and Scientist, Rhinox whose personality is much like Ratchets. The team Muscle, Jawbreaker who reprisents the Quarterback of the college Football team. And the teams Recon Guy, Silverbolt, a third twin of Jetfire and Jetstorm who was created just after those 2 were created, but has more of an american accent. So Ultra Magnus sends his Recon team to Earth. On there way to Earth, a Mini Decepticon Warship intercepted them and shot them down, only to crashland on Dinobot Island.

Earlier on Dinobot Island, Blackarachnia is compsing an experiment to (as usual) get rid of her organic half. In her experiment, she uses one of those transwarp things that transports Omega Supreme though Space.

So the Recon teams ship has crashlanded on Dinobot Island and the decepticon Warship Lands there to destroy the Autobots. Blackarachnia activates her experiment which sends a highly concertrated purple, organic transwarp wave across dinobot Island. Then Dinobot island teleports to another part of the Galaxy. On a planet made of Water. Dinobot Island appears on the Water Planet.

When the recon team awaken from the organic wave, the've all become Techno-Organic with Leo Prime becoming a Lion, Cheetor becoming a Cheetah, Rhinox becoming a Rhino, Jawbreaker becoming a Buffalo and Silverbolt becoming a condor.

The recon team are shocked with these transformations. So they walk outside to see what happened. Outside, there is the decepticon Warship outside. They see a band of Decepticons. These decepticons call themselves predacons, with there leader being Galvatron - Lion(yellow, Leo is Red and Blue). Galvatron leads Quickstrike:Snake, Mudflap: Warthog, Spittor: Frog(Spittor joins up with the predacons earlier), Terrorsaur: Terradactyl & Rampage: Crab.

Both Autobots and Predacons Fight until Silverbolt sees a transformer about to be hit by Terrorsaurs pulse Blast. Silverbolt saves her, and the transformer is Blackarachnia. Silverbolt says he's an Autobot and Blackarachnia punches him and joins the Predacons.

After this, the Autobots change themselves to the Maximals and will try to find a way to contact cybertron.

There will be lots of familiar faces popping up, and i'll brief about 26 episodes into small stories like this. but i'll probably make them longer.

2. GhostLord

GhostLord Photocomic creator

Ebay:
    Sounds interesting. Can't wait to read it.

3. jtfire

jtfire Well-Known Member

I want more can't wait