Transformers Animated: The Adventure continues!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by megatronski, Sep 23, 2009.

1. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    ACT 1:
    The streets of cybertron were safe again with the return
    of Omega supreme to Cybertron and with his return, the Decepticon space
    bridge attacks became fewer in number. The Space bridge Crew of Auotobts,
    that had defeated megatron were all given
    Major Rewards for their Actions.. Ratchet became a member of the High council. Bumblebee became an elite guard intelligence officer
    under the teachings of Arcee. Bulkhead became the commanderof the cybertron space bridge nexus.And last of all , Optimus
    became the Second in command to the Fully recovered, Ultra magnus.

But all was not well..................................................

2. megatronski

News Credits:
    ACT 1 PART 2:
    In the depths of cybertron, trouble was brewing.The Decepticon bludgeon was planning with his
    allys. "Megatron has been captured. This is our Perfect Chance to take over the planet."
    The decepticon Bombburst said, How Do you plan on Doing that?"
    Bludgeon said,"We will steal the Recovered Autobot protoforms. With them, we will create the Ultimate warriors.
    I have hired a bounty hunter to assist us." Then someone walked out of the shadows, and said
    "you can call me Lockdown."

3. megatronski

News Credits:
    ACT 1 Part 3

The Autobot command center of Fortress maximus Fell silent, a great sadness in the air, it was like this because it was the funeral of the autobot Ninja, Prowl.

"He was A Great Fighter. He was Also extremely Stealthy. We Shared a Common Enemy, Lockdown. "Said Ratchet

"He was always trying to teach me how to be more balnced, and less clumsy,
    he was a great friend."Said the autobot Bulkhead."

"He was a very calm bot, he was very stealthy. He was a bit annoying, but he was my friend." Said the autobot Bumblebee.

Then, Optimus prime said the final words.
    "When he first joined our crew he was stubborn, rude, and ignorant. but over time he became more friendly, and helpful. he made the ultimate sacrifice by combining his spark with the allspark." "Goodbye prowl."

Then his Body Was Thrown into the furnace of the Command center, Forever joining the well of Allspark

Oh and here is bludgeon.

Attached Files:

4. megatronski

News Credits:
    Act 1 part 4
    Lockdown, Bludgeon, and a small team of Decepticons consisting of Grindor, Bomburst , Rumble and Thunderwing Boarded Lockdowns Ship. They were going to Earth to retrieve Decepticons left on earth.
    "Ive been able to track many Decepticon energy signals on earth by sending probes there. They will be extremely helpful to our cause." said Bludgeon
    "I hope they can fight" Said Thunderwing.
    "They can fight alright, ive seen the Autobots fight them many times, from security cameras."Said lockdown

5. megatronski

News Credits:
    ACT 1 Part5

Megatron Sat in his cell, Bound to stasis cuffs. The only bots he saw were autotroopers, and they were just drones. He was Extremely bored. then he saw The Autobot stockades warden, Hound Come up to his cell. " Megatron, you stupid scrapheap, Its time for you to go work in the Energon mines, its a prisoner requirement." Said hound

"You expect me to work like a slave! I AM MEGATRON, DECEPTICON LEADER!"
    Screamed Megatron.
    "Not anymore"Said Hound, Your coming with me.
    Hound deactivated megatrons cuffs and put on cuffs so he could move, and then walked him out of his cell.

6. megatronski

News Credits:
    ACT 2 part 1

The Deaths head Traveled through the depths of space. Suddenly, two harrier jets crashed right into the ship and his the window. it was Skywarp and Thundercracker, the Starscream clones.
    "Scrape them off the side of the ship." Said bludgeon.
    "They could be useful soldiers."
    Thunderwing jumped out of the ship, and used his powerful electro magnets to pull them into the ship. Bludgeon then asked them "What are your powers?"
    Thundercracker said "Much more powerful powers than you could even handle!"
    then Skywarp said, "I Dont know! Im too scared to check!"
    "Oh for sparks sake........ Give them a full Diagnostics check bomburst."said bludgeon.

7. megatronski

News Credits:
    Act 1 part 6

As Megatron was Lead Down the Prison Corridors to the Energon mine, He saw That all of his most trusted Soldiers were also Confined to the Prison.
    Blitziwing was in a Straitjacket, in a rubber padded Cell.
    Lugnut was locked up to Hundreds of chains, so even he couldnt get out.
    Shockwave was in his Longarm mode, Pleading to be released. It was Pittiful.
    When he was finally led to the energon mines, he was disgusted. hundreds of workers, bound together by chains, Mined for energon.
    "This is gonna be your new life. " Laughed Hound.
    "You will pay for this humiliation." Sighed Megatron.
    "Oh yeah? well How bout i dont make you work in the mines, and Just De-spark you here and now." Said Hound.
    "Fine. I'll Work the mines. " said Megatron.
    "Good. Autotroopers, Fit megatron into his new, 'Marauder' Armor." Said hound, while walking away.
    The Autotroopers surrounded megatron, and started attaching Chunks of armor to him. When they were done, megatron was definitely changed.
    He had a faceplate, two large Cannons on his arms for blasting rock, two large turrets on his chest for Breaking up smaller bits.
    But they couldnt hurt Autobots, Due to a Special Chip implanted in the weapons.