Digibash: Transformers Animated Shattered Glass- Decepticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by LegoTFGuy, May 8, 2012.

1. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

As promised, here are the Decepticon counterparts to my Shattered Glass Autobots from my Animated Season 4 fanfic!

Megatron, based on SG Megatron

[​IMG]

Lugnut, based on SG Cyclonus

[​IMG]

Lockdown, based on the Protectobots (and mirrored to have his hook on the other hand)

[​IMG]

Dirt boss- who actually hasn't appeared in the story yet :lol  - based on Amrada Smokescreen's Mini-con

[​IMG]

Blitzwing, based on the origonal SG Blitzwing (who was based on G1 Broadside, and yes I know there's a KO out there that Derrick Wyatt said was SG Blitzy, but that was too close to Lockdown's color scheme)

[​IMG]

Shockwave- evil colors- based on G1 Doubledealer

[​IMG]

Shockwave- original colors, another thing that wasn't in the story- based on G1 Punch

[​IMG]

Laserbeak, based on the original SG Laserbeak (who was based on G1 Ramhorn)

[​IMG]

And the SG Seekers! *deep breath*

Top row: Starscream, based on the original SG Screamer/G1 Jetfire; Thundercracker, based G1 Air Raid; and Skywarp, based on G1 Skydive
    Middle row: the SG Coneheads- Dirge, based on the original SG Dirge; Ramjet, based on G1 Silverbolt, and Thrust, based on ROTF Breakaway
    Bottom row: Slipstream, based on Animated Glyph; Sunstorm, based on Animated Jetfre; and Acid Storm, based on Animated Jetstorm.

[​IMG]

Like the Autobots, there are still more to come!

(And if anyone can help my find a good cartoon character model of Earth mode Oil Slick, I would be VERY grateful. :D  )

Attached Files:

2. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher jerk to storytelling

News Credits:
    Not Bad.