Transformers animated season 4

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Drift, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Transformers animated season 4
    Character list
    AUTOBOTS
    Ninja’s
    Jazz
    Chromia
    Firestar
    (Chromia and Firestar are animated versions of the movie bike triplets only they are twins, I wanted Arcee and Chromia but Arcee is a different character in Animated)
    Ark’s crew
    Ship’s captain: Arcee
    Medic: Fix It
    Weapon’s manager: Warpath
    Foot soldier’s: Hardhead and Brainstorm
    Guidance: Depthcharge (Animated Starscream’s body)
    Security Detail
    Brawn
    Ironhide
    Rodimus Minor
    Hot Shot
    Decepticon’s
    Predacons
    Waspinator
    Blackarachnia
    Nemesis crew
    Galvatron: Ship’s captain
    Tarantulas: Ship engineer
    Rampage: Footsoldier
    Terrosaur: Another Footsoldier
    Scorponok: Weapon Engineer
    Inferno: Guidance
    Quickstrike: Pilot
    If you would like to see what the Decepticon characters will look like after chapter 3 (except rampage and Quickstrike, who will always look like that) and what Depthcharge looks like look at the links below:
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    Prologue:
    Some elements of this story are taken from GizmoTracer’s bios.
    I thought, we didn’t get Season 4, but the main characters had had their lives wrapped up, so what about background characters mixed with new characters, hence the new title,
    Transformers Animated: Fast Forward

Part 1
    (Optimus Magnus is sitting in the main meeting hall of Metroplex, Arguing with his Military advisor Sentinel Prime. Standing next to him are his Bodyguards’; Bumblebee and Ultra Prime (formerly: Magnus), His chief science advisor: Bulkhead, and his chief advisor and best friend: Ratchet)

Sentinel: Look, I appreciate that you’ve got your big Green Monkey ‘bot to look into it-
    Bulkhead: Hey!!
    Sentinel: Shut up you big Baboon, But Fortress Maximus needs a link to Metroplex, and a space bridge is Ideal.
    Optimus: Sentinel, I do not appreciate you insulting one of the best minds on Cybertron, Bulkhead, tell him your results.
    Bulkhead: Having 2 space bridges in the same area could create a chain reaction that could destroy ALL of Cybertron.
    Sentinel: Yes, you big hulking protoform shell, but how else-
    Bumblebee: I’ve had enough of the jokes about Bulkhead! (He raises his arms and turns on his stingers, firing a large bolt at Sentinel)
    (Sentinel hauls himself up)
    Sentinel: Why you insubordinate Glitch Head (He grabs his lance and shield, turns them on and lunges at Bumblebee, Bumblebee sidesteps and jumps on top of him, then whacks him on the head)
    Ratchet: QUIET! STOP IT. (Prime nods to Ultra and Ratchet, who try to pull them apart, but both get bumps on the head, Ratchet then tries to use his magnets, but one of Bumblebee’s blast’s strays and hit’s him)
    Ultra: The only way to stop this is to remove one of them from the conflict (He start’s up his weapons but Sentinel’s shield goes flying and gets embedded in his leg)
    (Suddenly a Dark shape drops down)
    Silhouette: Firestar, Chromia.
    (Everyone hears a vroom and suddenly Sentinel and Bumblebee are on different sides of the room, held back by the 2 known as Chromia and Firestar, Chromia hold’s Bee, she is a blue robot with a gun on one arm and a wheel foot, Firestar stood opposite, holding back Sentinel , she was almost a mirror of Chromia but was Red)
    Silhouette: Good work
    Firestar: Thank you Master...
    Chromia: Jazz, We couldn’t...
    Firestar: Have done it without...
    Chromia: Your training.
    Jazz: yeah well, I couldn’t of trained you without the training of a very special bot, dig?
    Optimus: Thank you Jazz, Now that you and your Pupils have sorted that out, the next Agenda, the rouge Decepticons, Waspinator and Blackarachnia....
    _______________________________________________________________-

2. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't mean to sound desperate, but i've had at least 30 views and no ones commented, just on comment? PLEASE!

3. G1Decepticons

G1Decepticons Banned

well i will be good and i will post here. It looks good your typing of sentenal prime sounds pretty cool. It sounds exactly of what he woul say.

4. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks

5. Soundwave338

Soundwave338 Broke College Student

Sound good, I am doing a season 4 as well. Only mine features characters that are toys.

6. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Scene 2(Autobot maximum security hospital)
    (Megatron, now completely fixed, but weapon less and strapped down to a table on wheels, is being wheeled by Autobot Perceptor and his helper Fix It)

Perceptor: The initial tests indicate there is nothing wrong with you, but we need to run more thorough tests.

Fix It: How do we know his not faking it to buy time to escape?

Perceptor: Megatron knows this building is the securest on Cybertron, not even a Cyber-Fly could get in here without being shot.
    Fix It: Yeah but what if Shockwave returns with a new Autobot mode?
    Perceptor: Bumblebee assures me he is dead.
    Fix It: But what if there are...
    Perceptor: Are more? Highly unlikely, after seizing the Decepticon stronghold in Kaon, Sentinel also assures me that shockwave’s protoform mold is destroyed, and seems to have been for a long time.
    Fix It: I still feel uneasy.
    Perceptor: I know, but you must learn to control that, we are the Scientists and Medics; we have warriors to deal with Hazards and Decepticons.
    Megatron: Would you please SHUT UP you are giving me a processer ache, if I had my fusion cannon-
    Fix It: Yeah, yeah shut up.
    (A red autobot rounds the corner and stops next to Perceptor)
    Red Autobot: Umm, I’m ....ah... Ramp-age-
    Perceptor: - Sorry can you repeat that, I thought you said Rampage, one of the most feared Decepticons in the universe (He turns to Fix It and whispers): Get out of here, Find a guard, and get him to round the Autobot Elite Guard , I’ll stall him.
    Fix It: Ok, I’ll just go and fill in those medi Forms (He walks off)
    Red Autobot: No I said I’m called Ram-age, and umm... ah... Ultra Magnus sent me here to take Megatron to him.
    Perceptor: Okey Dokey, here you go (He hands Ram-age the handles, as Ram-age turns though, he changes the settings on his microscope)
    Perceptor: Oh and one more thing, you do know that Ultra is no longer Magnus, don’t you.
    Ram-age: What? (He turns, giving Perceptor the chance to snatch back the handles, but Ram-age transforms to his Decepticon form, Rampage)
    Perceptor: I can’t let Megatron escape, (H e presses a button on his microscope) so none of us will.
    Computer: Alert, Overload, self-destruct in 5-
    Megatron: Rampage, get me out of here.
    Computer: 4-
    Rampage: Sorry, Megatron-
    Computer: 3-
    Rampage: I’m no Lugnut, (He turns and runs, speaking into his com-link) Tarantulas, evac now, target has not been secured.
    Computer: 2-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

this is pretty cool, sam.

8. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:

Thanks

9. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    (Fix It’s team round the corner)

Perceptor: Fix It, get down.

Fix It: No, I won’t leave you, there’s so much you haven’t taught me.

Computer: 1-

Perceptor: It’s been nice teaching you.

Fix It: No. (He is grabbed by Seaspray who is behind him and shoved to the floor.

Computer: 0-

Perceptor: Goodbye, AUTOBOT’S-

Megatron: NOOOOOO!

Perceptor: Forever! (He blows up, destroying Megatron and leaving a crying Fix It behind)

Fix It: Nooooo.

Seaspray: Kid, he died for the cause.

Brawn: A hero.

(An elite cadre of Autobots known as the Wreckers run round the corner)

Springer: I hope we’re not too late. (He looks from the remains of Perceptor to the distraught Fix It)

Kup: Oh no.

(Rampage sneaks up behind Springer and pushes his gun into his back)

Rampage: Oh yes. (Twin Twist and Top Spin turn and aim their guns straight at Rampage, followed by Whirl, Kup, Inferno, Broadside, Sandstorm, Guzzle and Rack’n’Ruin)

Twin Twist: Freeze.

Kup: Let him go Rampage, you’ve lost, Megatron is dead.

Rampage: No I haven’t (He reaches into the wreckage of part of the building and pulls out a shimmering ball) Megatron never dies.

Guzzle: Give us the spark and we’ll put you in prison without too many scratches on your bodywork.

Rampage: You are not in a position to give me terms of release, I have your leader.

Springer: Don’t worry about me, kill Megatron, get his spark.

Inferno: Sorry Springer, we can’t.

Rampage: Now i’ll back away slowly, (as he backs away, he shoves away Springer, but Guzzle transforms and shoots at him).

(Rampage gets a shot to the leg, falls and Kup looms over him)

Rampage: Tarantulas, now!

Kup: What?

(A black figure swings down, hitting Kup on the head and grabbing Rampage, and lands on the other side of the room, he transforms into a bike looking vehicle, and Rampage jumps on, the bike rushes away to a barrage of laser blasts)

Kup: After him, he has Megatron’s spark.

Springer: No he doesn’t I stole it off him, look (he pulls out a shimmering object)

Spark: Sorry Autobrat, you’ve been duped.

Spark: 5-

Springer: Oh No.

Spark: 4-

Brawn: Fix It-

Spark: 3-

Fix It: I know. Not again, Seaspray, down!

Spark: 2-

Brawn: Actually I was going to say using your Mecha-phorical power to communicate with the spark.

Spark: 1-

Fix It: Here goes (He jumps on top of the spark and cups his hand round It. His fingers slide back to reveal little tendrils which slides up the spark and the top of the spark slides back to reveal a star shaped port, the tendrils plug into it and blue energy pumps into the spark. )

Spark: Zeroooowwwww-

Springer: What?

Fix It: Ratchet has Magnets, Bumblebee has stingers and Bulkhead has a wrecking ball, and I have these tendrils which can talk to, inject viruses and data into machines.

Inferno: Good work kid.

Top Spin: We gotta contact Magnus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

Megatron lives!!!!!

11. Soundwave338

Soundwave338 Broke College Student

AWESOME! I love the idea of a portable spark.

12. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Scene 3:
    (Autobase, Metroplex)

(Arcee is standing in Optimus Magnus’s waiting room, on one side is 3 tubes, the first containing the body of Perceptor, another the form of Nemesis Magnus, a once proud leader of the autobots who was corrupted and was ultimately stopped by his Second in command, Nova Prime, and the last contained Sixshot, a failed experiment to create the ultimate autobot who was to be called Quickswitch, but the Decepticon Bombshell planted a virus in him before he came online. Opposite the tubes was a picture of every Magnus ever built, but oddly Nemesis was missed out. On the wall to her right was a desk with a door next to it, behind the desk was Optimus’s secretary, Moonracer)

Moonracer: Optimus will see you now.
    (Arcee strolls towards a big red door, the Nameplate still said Sentinel, as he assumed he would be next Magnus)

Optimus: Ah, Arcee, you got my holo-message then.

Arcee: Yes, But I still don’t get why we need to go after Blackarachnia and Waspinator now.

Optimus: Well, you know about the death of Perceptor, and the circumstances of his death, we think that-

(There is a blinding flash and suddenly a squad of three jets appear in Optimus’s private hanger, the cockpit of the middle jet opens and out steps a tan yellow robot)

Optimus: Ah, Scrounge, Star Saber, Jetfire and Jetstorm, status update on the movements on Tarantulas’s squad I guess?

(Scrounge transforms into a wheel and rolls onto a film roller on the side of Optimus’s cinema trailer, suddenly a projection of Tarantulas and Rampage appear on the screen, flanked by 3 other Decepticons)

Tape/Scrounge: Status update, Approximately 4 cycles ago, we spotted this group down the back of Magnus Alley, we have identified the other 4 as: Scorponok, Quickstrike, Inferno. (On the video a jet streaks down and transforms) And we believe this one to be Terrosaur.

Terrosaur (On tape): The ship isn’t very well guarded.

Rampage: And your sure that it is the one with the Hyperdrive.

Terrosaur: Yes.

Inferno: Royalty will be pleased.

Scrounge: Next update (The picture changes to that of a spaceport, with Autobot guards laying scattered on the floor, only 4 still stand, then the ship behind them takes off) Tarantulas’s team managed to secure the ship, as we speak, Cosmos is following, his last report detailed they were heading for the Straxtus nebular.

Optimus: Straxtus? That’s were Perceptor traced Elita’s- I mean Blackarachnia’s teleport to. Could it be they plan to find her and capture her for experimentation?

Arcee: May I butt in, but Megatron’s spark is badly damaged, so could they be trying to get Blackarachnia to restore him using her earth beast technology?

Optimus: Your right that makes more sense.

Scrounge: Anyway, we will resume surveillance (He rolls off the trailer and rolls onto Star Saber’s back, where he slots onto a recording device, there is another bang, and they disappear.

Optimus: This is more urgent than I thought, we only had an idea of where they are heading, I’m putting together a team and I want you on it, soldiers include Hardhead, Brainstorm and Depthcharge-

(Jazz jumps down from a ledge above Prime’s desk)

Arcee: Jazz? What are you doing here?

Optimus: In between him teaching at the ninja academy, Jazz acts as my bodyguard to give Bumblebee and Ultra a break.

Jazz: I want in; i’ll take Chromia and Firestar, and Fix It will want in, dig?

Optimus: But-

Jazz: You DIG?

Optimus: Fine, but we need 4 more soldiers.

(Arcee looks at the last shot of the spaceport; she points to the 4 soldiers)

Arcee: I think we found them.

(Her finger was on Rodimus next to him stood Brawn, Hotshot and Ironhide.

13. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Update!

14. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Update

15. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Short but sweet update, oh nad Brownie points for whoever can see where i'm going!

SCENE 4
    (Blackarachnia is sitting in a makeshift lab; in the corner of the room are 4 protoforms that she has created, and Waspinator is standing next to her)

Waspinator: Waspinator don’t understand where Spider bot got gooey robots.

Blackarachnia: It’s quite simple, after building a new Transwarp booster, I experimented on the organic life forms, it turns out you can not only turn a robot into a techno-organic, but you can turn organics into techno-organic protoforms.

Waspinator: Spider Lady not making sense to Waspinator.

Blackarachnia: Don’t question me unless you want a detailed answer. Now, for my next experiment, I am going to try and combine 3 of these protoforms into one robot, with three separate components, I borrowed the plans from Shockwave, let’s just hope it doesn’t end up like his duocon’s. I’m going to upload the animal designs from scans I took of Grimlock and Swoop, unfortunately I couldn’t...

Waspinator: Spider Lady not making sense to Waspinator.

Blackarachnia: As I was saying, I couldn’t get scans of Snarl, So I’m going to base the 3rd on that of a Human legend, The Loch Ness monster...

16. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    updiggidydate