Transformers Animated: Prowling Past

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Dremare, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

I don't know if someone already did a fanfic idea of Oil Slick's intro, but here's mine.

Transformers Animated: Prowling Past

Part I

A normal day in Detroit, Michigan, as the Autobots patrol the streets, with a few wrecked cars, courtesy of Bulkhead.

"Bulkhead, stop crushing the cars. Some of the citizens are already afraid of us as it is," Optimus said, watching a mother and her child flee in terror.

"Sorry, my bad."

"It's all right. It's not like anyone will just come up and attack."

Just then, a motorcycler came speeding past them, paying no attention to anyone else.

"Hey! That guy just sped right past us!! I'll handle this!" and as soon as he ended it, Bumblebee hit full-throttle and sped past Optimus, Bulkhead, Prowl, and Ratchet.

"Dang young bot and his need for speed!!" Ratchet said as he skidded to a halt.

"Come back here!!" Bumblebee yelled, firing his electric stingers at the motorcycler. The motorcycler turned his head, and popped open a strange barrel on the side, with a strange looking fluid coming out of it.

"Hey!! Ow!!! What's this stuff!? It's melting my tires!!" Bumblebee said as his tires melted, sticking to the concrete of the street.

"Hmph. As always, Bumblebee, your need for speed has done you in," Prowl said as he used him as a ramp to catch up to the motorcycler. He transformed in mid-air, landing in front of the motorcycler. The motorcycler screeched to a halt, and stared at the robot in front of him.

"Prowl? Is that you?"

"I don't know who you are, but whoever you are you're going to the police."

"I won't do that if I was you, buddy."

"Hmph. I don't know what you're- wait a minute. That voice...."

"I knew you wouldn't forget me!!!" And as soon as he said that, the motorcycler disappeared, revealing he was a hologram, and the motorcycle transformed before Prowl, revealing a familiar figure to him.

"Oil Slick!!!"

How's that?

2. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

I'm doing a system, where the breaks between the parts are where a commercial break is there. So here's the second part!!

Part II

"So you do remember me! How thoughtful. But that still doesn't make me forgive you for what you did to me!!!" Oil Slick yelled, and he pulled off one of his barrels, and when he split it in half, revealing a chain.

"Now this will hurt you more than it'll hurt me."

"Don't you mean the other way around?"

"Nope!!"

Oil Slick swung his chain weapon at Prowl, who barely dodged it as it made impact to the ground. He swung again, this time knocking Prowl out of the air.

"Urgh!!"

"Now, Prowl, shall we do it the easy way, or the hard way!?"

He grabbed Prowl's head, and pinned him to the ground. As he bore his fiendishly long claws, a green mace came flying out of nowhere and hit his head.

"Sorry we were late, Prowl. We were busy fixing Bumblebee's wheels."

"Hey, it's not my fault that my wheels melted from that weird stuff."

"Oh, do you mean, this!?"

Oil Slick pulled off another barrel, popping it opened and splashed it on Bulkhead's mace, and soon it was completely rusted.

"Hey, I need that still!!"

"Hmph. It's nothing to fix. Just some special chemicals that melts rubber and rusts metal. Now then- urk!"

Oil Slick was pushed off as Prowl activated his jet pack.

"Now that wasn't nice, wasn't it!?"

"Better to keep you away then to keep you near."

"Aw, that hurts, Prowl. But not as much as this!!!!"

He hurled more chemicals towards Prowl, but as Prowl was prepared to dodge, Bumblebee came hurling in.

"Look ouuuuuuut!!!" Bumblebee yelled, being splashed from his neck to this feet. Within moments, his wheels melted, and his entire body rusted.

"Can't-feel-feet."

"Bumblebee you idiot!! I was about to dodge!!"

"And risk what Sari would have looked like!?" he said, pointing with is mouth. Prowl turned and saw Sari standing near him. If he had dodged, who knows what would have happened to Sari, as she is half-machine and half-organic.

"Bumblebee!! Are you alright!?"

"I'm fine, just can't feel my toes."

"Oil Slick!! Why do you have to hold the accident towards me as if it was my fault!?" Prowl yelled. Oil Slick just smiled.

"Because it was!! And you can forget about your little key there, girl," he said, spying at Sari's attempts to fix Bumblebee with her Allspark Key.

"What?"

"That there chemical rust is made with a small remainder of the Allspark I have found while traveling around the planet! It's useless to fix without the antidote, which I have."

"Give to us now!!!" demanded Bumblebee, shaking his head in fury.

"Now now, is that something to say to someone who could save your life?"

"It is for you," Prowl retorted. Oil Slick's face contorted into a twisted frown, his eyes narrowed.

"Guess you don't need this!"

"We do!!" Bumblebee said with horror.

"Fine. Meet me at the docks at the next 7 megacycles."

Third Part!!!

Part III

"So, Prowl. Who is this Oil Slick, and why does he know you?" Optimus asked at home base. Prowl gave a sigh.

"I know him, because we took the same Circuit-Su class."

"Now welcome everyone to Circuit-Su. I am your teacher, Nova Minor."

Prowl looked around the class. Nearly all of them were just protoforms that have been awaken recently with no names.

"Now show me your capabilities. What you do will determine your name."

One by one, the protoforms gained names, from Kicker to Punch, and to Counter to Stealth, until it came to him and another Transformer.

"Now show me what you can do."

Prowl took a deep breath, and soon he was prowling quickly and stealthy.

"Interesting. Your name is Prowl. And what can you do?"

The Transformer opened up a metal barrel on his leg, and soon, oil came out and Prowl slipped as he did his thing.

"Even more interesting. Your name shall be Oil Slick."

The Transformer grinned, with a giant smirk on his face.

3. ironkaty

ironkaty mystery warrior

cool that will make a good episode

4. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

The fourth part!!!

Part VI:

It had been a few days already and Oil Slick and Prowl have developed a hate towards each other. For instance, Oil Slick used his chemical abilities to melt Prowl's tires, and in return Prowl switched the labels on his chemicals and Oil Slick's lab exploded. So naturally Nova stopped them from doing anymore damage to the class. But still, they labored hate until this fateful day.

"Okay, we will learn the basic form of the 5 Servos of Doom from Metallikato. Now, everyone."

As Nova Minor made multiple swift stances, and as everyone mimicked the stances slowly, Prowl's thoughts were racing through his mind. Why is Oil Slick in Circuit-Su? He would probably be better off on the Elite Guard Boot Camp then here.

But Oil Slick must have read his mind, whispering to him "I'm in Circuit-Su to learn how to fight and kick Decepticon butt. I'm not here to learn self-defense like everyone else."

That seems a bit out of hand, Prowl thought to himself. Sure, being a cyber-ninja is handy, but picking fights with Decepticons on purpose? That wasn't safe to him.

"Now, has everyone learned the basics of the 5 Servos of Doom? Everyone? Good. We'll start the next lesson in 2 megacycles, and it will be on how to use humming to escape stasis cuffs."

Prowl looked around the room, with his eyes set on Nova Minor's samurai armor. He stared at the samurai armor, hoping to wear it, until Nova Minor swatted his hand away from it.

"Don't touch this armor. It's still being tested by me, and I don't want anyone to make a fatal mistake using it," Nova Minor said, his eyes furrowed. As soon as he left though, Prowl couldn't help but stare at it.

If I had this armor, I could beat anyone in Circuit-Su, even Nova Minor, he thought. As he was about to take the armor, he overheard someone talking.

"So Megatron, how much do you want the special instant-rusting chemical?"

"I'll give you as much as 200 Energon cubes and plus a endless source of ingredients for them."

"Good."

"So, preparing to sell a chemical that will kill us to the Decepticons, did you, Oil Slick?"

Oil Slick turned around, and smirked.

"So you found out my secret? That I'm a Decepticon protoform that was hidden among the Autobot ranks? Hmph, doesn't matter. I'm going to leave here anyway."

"Good," Prowl said, whipping out Nova Minor's armor and putting it on. "But can you stick around for another fight?"

"Hmph. I knew I would get to fight you soon. Just watch me."

Oil Slick popped off out of his barrels, and opening it to reveal a chain.

"I call this weapon, the Barrel Chain," he said, and he swung his barrel at Prowl, who uses his wings to block the attack.

"Nifty, what else is in here?" And soon Prowl pulled out two katanas from the wings.

"Interesting."

Prowl had no time to marvel at the samurai armor, for soon Oil Slick attacked. Prowl sliced the chain in half, and proceeded to attack with the katanas until Oil Slick pulled off his second barrel.

"What are you going to do with oil? Make my joints easier to move?"

"No, the opposite!!"

Oil Slick threw the contains of the barrel, and Prowl reflected only a small portion of it with the shield before it hit the armor.

"ARGH!!! MY FACE!!!!" Oil Slick said, his face horribly rusting. His eyes were contorted to a permanent furrow, his head turned from the gold yellow to a rusty black.

"You!!! You did this to me!!! I'll kill you!!!"

"Not before I kill both of you."

They both turned, and Nova Minor was walking towards them both with his fellow Elite Guard members, Jazz and Sentinel Minor.

"Prowl. I'm disappointed in you. I told you not use my samurai armor, and yet you did and not only did you disobey me and ruined my armor, but harmed another student with your actions."

"But Oil Slick's a Decepticon!!! I needed to do it!!"

"To do what? You've destroyed part of the school, ruined my armor, defaced a fellow student who needs medical attention now, and worst, you have disgraced me and my school. You are no longer welcomed here. From here, I must take Oil Slick to the medical center with Jazz. Sentinel here will determine your punishment."

"But-but-"

"No buts there, you've heard Nova Minor! Now you're punishment shall be...... Um......... Working on space bridge repair!!!"

"Well, can't be all that bad."

"Hi there, I'm Bulkhead. And this is Bumblebee."

"I told you not to introduce me!! Let me introduce myself!!"

"But that's no good if I already did it."

"That's the point!!!"

"Oh, why not the smelting pit!?" Prowl said to himself as Bumblebee and Bulkhead continued to argue. He thought about the past megacycles, and decided to make his own cyber-ninja principles, and remain discreet.

"So that's why Oil Slick has a grudge against you?"

"Pretty much. He probably wears that jar on his head to stop the rusting process."

"Oh that's nice. Here I am completely rusted from the neck down because you made some guy wear a jar on his head!"

"Bumblebee that's enough! Now it's been nearly 4 megacycles already, and I think we can figure out a plan soon enough."

5. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

I am looking for someone who is willing to draw their own version of Nova Prime. He's based on the Classics mold with V antennas on the side of his head with vents, and his armor consists of wings that become his trailer walls, the front part of his trailer becomes chest armor, the back becomes the backpack, the front section of the bottom of the trailer becomes his feet armor, and the back section of the bottom of the trailer becomes shoulder and arm armor. Somewhat of a different version of Nova/Nemesis Prime from the IDW comic continuity.

Thanks if you do make your own version. And I'm not ripping off the guy who made Transformers Animated: War. That's a different character from mine.

EDIT: Also he has a helmet that adds a V antenna to his head, cyber-katanas, cyber-nunchaku (hidden in the arm armor), and some throwing knifes, a folding scythe, and a sickle-and-chain.

That's a lot of weapons, huh? I'd would draw him myself but I suck at drawing. Also I need to remind you all that Nova Prime is a Animated version of the Classics Prime mold.

6. ironkaty

ironkaty mystery warrior

that will make a good episode i allways wondered how prowl ended up on that team

7. Brolga01

Brolga01 Olé

I like continue.

8. Transfan24

Transfan24 Autobot

PLEASE MAKE MORE!!!!! I know the TV show gave us a different story, but I really like yours!