Transformers Animated Movie...What if?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Traximus Prime, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Traximus Prime

Traximus Prime Unexpected Matrix-Bearer

Not sure if somebody's already done this, but I want to hear from anybody who has the brainpower ideas for a Transformers Animated film. I don't mean three episodes mashed together like the pilot and TransWarped. I mean a serious film, whether it be theatrical or straight-to-DVD. I'll get my idea down as soon as I organize it. Until then, let the ideas run wild if anybody has them!

2. toy reviewer

toy reviewer Member

Well because the animated series is not over you really cant generate any solid ideas due to breaking story line. But maybe the decepticons actual succeding in making a hard to beat attack on cybertron?

3. toy reviewer

toy reviewer Member

TFA movie ideas

Im not saying its the best idea but it is a possibility.

4. Traximus Prime

It's still an idea, and it actually sounds pretty good. It's a crying shame they're not giving TF Animated enough time to prove how good of a show it is; kind of why I started this thread.

5. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Transformers Animated Movie

I would be the first to see it. :D 

6. Traximus Prime

Well, my idea would basically be this:

One of Megatron's surviving generals, Magmatron takes the "living weapon" Rampage and Starscream clones Thundercracker and Skywarp to kidnap the leader of the *Autobot High Council, Emirate Xeon and demand that unless the "Ninja General" Banzai-Tron is released, Xeon will be off-lined live for all Autobots to see. Acting leader Alpha Trion summons Rodimus Prime and asks him to lead a team to find Xeon, return him safely and bring Magmatron and his cohorts to justice. The team he chooses consists of rebuilt, slow-talking Blurr, Ironhide, Cyber-Ninja boxer Tap-Out and Great War veteran Warpath.

Finding allies (Depth Charge & Nightbeat, Senators Botanica, Straxus and Xaaron) and enemies (Senators Decimus and Zarak) during their quest, the team eventually finds the Decepticons hauled up in the "graveyard city" of Metrotitan, where the last brutal battle of the Cybertronian Great War was fought and has been left abandoned since. Making their way to Metrotitan, Rodimus' team enters combat with the Decepticons almost immediately. After over two cycles (days, I'm straightening out the units of time) of fighting the team reaches both an injured Xeon and Magmatron, promising them a slow death. Rodimus and Magmatron fight each other, with the Decepticon initially gaining the upper hand.

But in the end, with help from Ironhide and a recovered Blurr, Rodimus sends Magmatron literally flying into orbit with an improvised fuel tank "rocket" and a plasmadynamic thruster. After returning to Cybertron with Emirate Xeon alive, Rodimus' team confronts Senators Decimus and Zarak at the former's apartment tower in Kaon with evidence that they collaborated with the trio of Decepticons to kidnap Emirate Xeon (Decimus gave Magmatron the access codes to override security, while Zarak poisoned the guards with cosmic rust) in exchange for both credits and their sparks. Though Zarak manages to escape, Decimus falls to his death by accident. After returning Emirate Xeon to the High Council, Rodimus decides that this team should stay together...

*This Autobot High Council is different from the one portrayed in TransWarped; they serve as the civilian government on Cybertron and also represent the spirit of the Autobots

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I'm torn between the movie being set post-Season 3, or being a War Within-style prequel film. Either way, though, I'd be all over it like white on rice.

8. hockeygamer40

hockeygamer40 Autobot Hockey Player 40

News Credits:
    Let's see the Top Ten Ideas for a Transformers Animated Movie

1 - Opening shot -- space. We see a strange planet moving through the cosmos. Next shot -- a civilization of robots thriving. Third shot -- planet starts gobling up the world's civilization. Skip a bunch of scenes. Rodimus opens up the matrix and destroys Unicron, who vows revenge. Last shot -- the Fallen appears and follows them back to Cybertron.

2 - Bumblebee marries Glyph and they have child-bots like Sari.

3 - Cliffjumper finds out how stiff Blurr really is. ;-)

4 - Ultra Magnus leaves his post for a new television series called 'Unsolved Mysteries' while Wreck-Gar starts a series of infomercials.

5 - ...and he screams out, "Blitzwing, fire blast!" Ash counters with "Pikachu, thunder!"

6 - Scene: a lost continent and a lost world. In the jeep, you can feel the shaking and see it stirring in circles in the coffee cup. Next you see a giant robot and he says, "Me Grimlock wanted decaf today!"

7 - Michael Bay gets turned into a Decepticon in Soundwave's video game, and he ends up on the wrong end of Starscream's brigade.

8 - Swoop versus Divebomb for the title of the name 'Divebomb'

9 - A transdimensional gate appears. It's the twilight zone. Blackarachnia and Waspinator has gone through to the G1/BW world and discover the Vok (through TFA Swindle's doing) are merging and changing dimensions!

10 - A whole entire movie where Megatron and Ratchet are merged into one body because Megs wants the codes for Omega Supreme?

9. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

To be honest, I'd actually want it to be along the lines of "Batman: Mask of the Phantasm" or "Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo." Now, I know how wildly different those 2 movies are. But those movies were relatively standalone features that did not change the status quo.

Theoretically, TT:TT ended in such a way as to allow an infinite number of direct-to-DVD Teen Titans movies. I'd prefer any possible TF:A movies to follow this format.

10. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

I like the idea of a Direct To DVD film. Maybe a few of these ala Futurama but it has to be somewhere down the middle story wise. Something for everyone rather than just the hardcore people.

11. Traximus Prime

That was the idea of my storyline; something separate from the main stuff but still wildly entertaining for the viewers. It gives us a greater view into the Great War and has various psychological elements to it (Blurr being the prime example, fully repaired but speaking normally or not speaking at all instead of speaking super fast).

12. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    With the success of the live action film, I would think if they did an animated movie it could do quite well in the theaters, well at least as good as any pokemon movie did in them.

13. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    9 - A transdimensional gate appears. It's the twilight zone. Blackarachnia and Waspinator has gone through to the G1/BW world and discover the Vok (through TFA Swindle's doing) are merging and changing dimensions!

that actually doesnt sound like a bad idea, we need a timeline crossover in animated

14. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    I love animated, but I'd rather see something along the lines of Gi Joe resolute with cullen voicing prime. At least if they went the direct to dvd route. Better animation and a more adult plot.

15. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    Scorponok, Galvatron & Magmatron, leader of another 3 Decepticon sub-groups, emerge from the the far reaches of the galaxy, with intentions to infiltrate & devastate vital targets on Cybertron from the inside, to make way for the triumphant return of Megatron & vast army of exiled space-faring Decepticons. While Team Chaar dispatched to locate & secure Omega Supreme, and of course, Lord Megatron & Starscream.

Meanwhile, the Earth-bound Autobots are being ordered by the Autobots Council to return to Cybertron using their newly constructed Space bridge. The Constructicons & Soundwave (along with Ratbat & Laserbeak) are also taken captive by them. Of course this goes well with Megatron's plan.

Once at Cybertron, or to be exact, at the city of Axiom Nexus. After being put behind bars by the Autobots, and Optimus cs. heading right to Iacon, then Soundwave starts to initiate his plan. Using Ratbat, he easily breaks free from his cell, and then proceed to liberate the 3 Constructicons, along with other inmates to wreak havoc & cover their OWN escape plan. However, two of the inmates, former Nexusian construction workers, who were put behind bars due to accusation of spying for Decepticons, namely Bonecrusher & Long Haul, after brief arguments with Soundwave & Constructicons, are now joining them.

Then, using data transmitted by Shockwave, Soundwave & the Constructicons quickly headed to Autobot Science & Technological Development Center, to obtain a new prototype technology, known as "Gestalt 2.0", the newest variant of "Gestalt 1.0" which was utilized by Jetfire & Jetstorm. After short battle with the guards of the facility & shut off the communication with the nearby Autobot military base, Soundwave & Dirt Boss working together to bypass the security code to the room where the Gestalt Chips are located. There are 5 chips, Soundwave modified their code to better suit the Decepticon processors, and just when they're about to escape from the facility, they're surrounded by the Autobot forces from the outside.

Dirt Boss suggested, "Now it's time to give this stuff, a test drive!", quickly implanted the main chip into his processor, and pass the 4 remaining chips to other Constructicons, even including the 2 newly-recruited ones. Long story short, they're now combined. Bonecrusher serves as the legs, Long Haul as the abdomen, back & waist, while Mixmaster serves as the left hand & left chest, and the same for Scrapper, as right hand & right chest, and finally the hands of that monstrous giant pick up Dirt Boss' head mode and plug him into their torso.

And this monstrous giant shouted, "DEVASTATION IN PROGRESSION!! MUST.. DEVASTATE.. THE.. ENEMY!!", and lay waste on the Autobot forces easily. After that, the green giant dissolve into the respective members of the Constructicons, and they share their own opinions about the experience of combining, not long before Soundwave interrupted & remind them of their mission on Cybertron, and the group quickly moves to the next city, Polyhex.

Meanwhile, Team Chaar succeeded in locating Skywarp & Thundercracker, and Omega Supreme who just warped right in front of them, and in the nick of time, Blackout launched an EMP missile to Omega, causing it to, well, blacks out, and thus stopped it from transwarping to next random location. Cyclonus retrieves the nullified transwarp generator & presents it to Megatron, then he smirks, and order Team Chaar to liberate the captive Decepticons aboard the Elite Guard ship. Megatron got a new idea regarding the usability of the transwarp generator and.... Omega Supreme. After jumpstarting Omega Supreme & activate the transwarp generator, they're now warped to moon, and tries to land Omega within Nemesis' hangar.

Taking a lil' piece of Starscream's allspark shard from his forehead, much to his complaints, Megatron planted that allspark shard into the main engine of the Nemesis. But realizing that won't be enough, Megatron grabs Starscream and plug him to jumpstart the Nemesis. After the Nemesis reactivated, and fixing itself automatically with the aids of Allspark power, unknowingly to Megatron, Starscream also release a sparkless Seeker clone body, using a crane to remove its head, and move it to the deck, then Starscream unplugs himself from Nemesis' engine, trying hard enough to regain his new body, which he succeeded, and since the old habit never changes, without second thought, he tries to usurp Megatron by pointing him with his nullray cannons from behind, but Megatron talked him into cooperating, "Why we must kill each other now, while the victory for the glorious cause of the Decepticons is right in front of us, o' brilliant Starscream?"

Starscream then agreed to cooperate, activates the Nemesis' transwarp generator, and the Nemesis warped to a distant planet known as Nebula, to aid Scorponok's effort on destroying the local Autobot colony. After the destruction of the station, Scorponok's team joining Megatron inside the Nemesis. His team consists of Scorponok himself, Crumplezone, Sharkticon, Slugslinger & Grindcore.

----

Alright, that's all, I'm going to sleep.. :lol 

16. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would love a WWI prequal, with these writers and a CN budget on animation it could be amazing.

17. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

what if they made it just a little more serious, closer to the G1 film

18. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

We know that a lot of story lines are closed. With only 4 episodes till the end of Season 3 (and the series), I think we've seen the last of Waspinator, Black Arachnia, and the Constructicons.

I'm actually pretty cool with Waspinator and BA's story ending where it did. (I'd be more cool with a season 4 showing us their continuing adventures, but I digress...)

However, I think the Constructicons have a lot of story left. I think it would be an awesome 90-minute direct-to-DVD movie to have a relatively standalone feature concluding their story. Ideally, it would include the introduction of at least one more Constructicon, they combine and form Devastator, include the Dinobots too, yadda yadda yadda.

19. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

We need Wreck-Gar back. And Meltdown...

20. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

autobots travel in martix - learn their acient past - they will meet anicent astors