transformers animated movie style

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by krade, Jan 18, 2009.

1. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

No thank you.

2. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

I'll pass on that too.

3. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Given the problem they have getting fans on board for a new show I also wonder if they would really want to start a new show off with the problem of it's a fan war over the movie look. Some fans love the look and would be on board for a movie style cartoon show. Other fans though would never the series a chance because they really don't like the movie look.

Given the fan war that any new series breaks out into would anyone really want to bring the fan war over from the movie into a new cartoon series? That's why I think they would do something different to get away from the fan war over Animated and the fan war over the movie.

4. Particle_Beam

Particle_Beam Well-Known Member

Something that is less clunky and blocky than the transformers from the japanese series (too blocky and clunky to be able to walk), no bad mixture of CGI and traditional-looking animation (like in the japanese transformers show-you could see how the robots were sliding, instead of walking), something that has sleeker-looking design of Animated, but not necessarily it's animation style (I would prefer japanese animation, just not the blocky-formers of the AEC-sage). Sleek like Gundam, for example, that would be cool.

5. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

Well there are only this many styles they can go with, you can't please everyone. What they can do however, is provide us with top notch animation and story-writing.

6. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Very true, no matter what they do there is no way that they can ever please every single person. But at least different gives them a chance to start with less of a fight.

Plus it's always interesting that every time I get thinking I've seen just about every style of animation under the sun someone comes up with yet another style to bring animation as a whole into a new era.

Top notch story telling and interesting characters are never a bad thing though. Honestly don't know if I would have given Beast Wars a fair shot if it wasn't for such interesting characters and great stories. Lets hope keep the fingers crossed that what ever might come next will keep up the standards of character and story.

7. PyroniusRex

PyroniusRex Banned

News Credits:
    I realize I'd want a live action series like Terminator (but not as stupid of a premise), a continuing comic series, or CGI series on Cybertron without humans.

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Yeah, a live-action TF series would be nice... doubtful it would happen, but then again you might never know.

I agree... Animated is probably the best TF series we've ever had.

9. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn Well-Known Member

Maybe Transtech.

Dear god i hope we get transtech ;_;

10. Sideways

Sideways Banned

transtech puhleese.

11. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    That says it all right there!

12. Spoon

Spoon Banned

Transtech.
    Animated by Gendy Tartarovsky.

It could work, damn it!

13. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

Aw man! When I clicked on the thread, I thought someone had made fan-art using the Animated designs adapted to the movie aesthetic. Voyager Megatron, Lugnut, and Bulkhead seem like they would look cool if given the movie "a million panels" look.