Transformers animated: Fugitive.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by shocky the spy, Apr 21, 2009.

1. shocky the spy

shocky the spy Zaku Pilot

This is my first fan-fic so let me know what you think.

This happens 2 weeks after Where is thy sting? Shockwave is running from autobot forces after killing (or thinking he has killed ultra magnus) He finds himself in the back streets of Kalis which is where the story kicks off:

Shockwave paused for a moment, and reloaded his particle cannon, this was the first chance he had to stop in a day and a half. He'd been on the run from autobot forces since his cover had been blown by Optimus prime's crew on earth. " I'm not normally a coward ", He thought to himself. But normally he would just be sitting at his desk disguised as Longarm Prime, not in any immediate danger, normally he thought, doesn't involve killing the leader of all Autobots, stealing his hammer and then running for 2 weeks. " I don't know what fate would be worse " he thought, " millions of years behind bars or (he gulped) public execution! " . Out of that last thought a small ray of twisted happiness shone through, " The Autobots are not as high and mighty as they think they are! " he mused. But then he heard a single clanking of footsteps, " oh SLAG!, theyv'e found me!.....

Thats part one, part two will be on the way if someone likes that part.
    Please be nice with comments.

2. Mini-Bot

Mini-Bot Blackout Fan Girl

Pretty good for your first fic. Keep it up. Can't wait to read more since Shockwave is my favorite Animated character ever. I love reading stuff about him. :popcorn 

3. shocky the spy

shocky the spy Zaku Pilot

I will start part 2 sooner rather than later and it will be called return.