Transformers Animated Episodes 28-29: A Bridge Too Close (Both Parts) Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by AniProwl, Jun 27, 2008.

1. kylash327

kylash327 ThePlasticGeek

News Credits:
    its only 11 minutes long? confused casue it say part 1-1, so theres only 1 part?

2. on_a_warpath

on_a_warpath OAW 2010

No, to be able to fit on youtube, it msut be cut into two parts, so it's part one, part one.

3. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    Great episode, I can tell the female screamer is going to become a fan favorite. The action was great, and omega ruled. I hope they show his figure at SDCC. I haven't enjoyed series this much since Beast Wars. We need more action and more characters next season, I hope they get a bigger budget. There is so much potential with this series.

4. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:

A bridge to close is two episodes, so 1-1 means.

"A Bridges Too Close 1"(episode name) part 1(first section of that episode)

5. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Wow. Finally got done watching the torrent. Pretty awesome stuff and I love the way they kind of leave the fates of half the cast open so that they can revisit them next season. A lot of questions were answered, but at the end even more questions arise.

Just where did Starscream's head and Megatron end up? When will they be back and will they work together or will it be back to the status quo?

When will we learn the fates of Thundercracker, Skywarp & Blurr?

Will we learn the fate of Omega Supreme?

What will become of the two Constructicons, Blitzwing, Lugnut, Sunstorm, Ramjet & femmescream? Did any of them die in their confrontation with Omega?

When will the Starscream clones officially get names?

Oh, and Sumdac has a crap load of explaining to do to his daughter... :D 

6. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    My guess is when/if they get toys.
    Skywarp was officially announced at botcon wasn't he?

Although in-fiction I think they're all just called Starscream for now.

7. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Yep!

8. on_a_warpath

on_a_warpath OAW 2010

To me, Femmescream looks kinda like Dreadwing color-wise, anybody else see that resemblance?

9. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    The only problem I had with G1 Blurr was that he would just repeat words over and over just to make himself sound faster. Apparantly his VA got over this and spoke properly for Animated.

I also noticed: Blurr doesn't have pupils. Minus Prowl, Grimlock and Jazz (who have sunglasses/visors) and Swoop and Wasp with his bug eyes, all the Autobots have had pupils in their eyes.

More like Smokescreen to me, but same thing basically. I still think that she is more or less based off G2 Ramjet just because of the lack of red and because it has the "girliest" colours of any SS mould.

10. on_a_warpath

on_a_warpath OAW 2010

Now HERE's a question for yall, Does animated Ramjet like toast?

11. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
  12. Autobot 47

Autobot 47 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    MAAAn!! FUCK THIS AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best two parter taken together beating the nearly the whole season... The fights teh badass firepower of Omega (did you remember Transform and Roll out 1-3? They wanted to activate Omega! *watch again if you missed it*). The voice of Omega was still awesome like 20+ years before.

The clones were fucking freaking coool - but the female version of Scream made me feel very dirty..... *urghhh... Scream has a female side - shudder*

Blitzwing's phrase: "You overgrouwn Autabot! I vill zcrawl you zerkits zo bad dhat you vill need a GPZ zcanner to find your exhauzt port... *Ouuw!!*" made me almost pee :D 
    and when he blasted Lugnut with his own weapon - Jeeezuz H. Christ!!!!

Megatron was the ultimate baaadasssss!!!!! Hell, he was wicked that Satan looks like a toddler....

And not to forget the reveal of our assumption that Sari is an Android....

And the excitement I had, I was like 6 again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Blurr.... he still pisses me off more than Wheelie....

13. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Favorite. Episode. Ever.

The Seekers are awesome. At some some point, they'll be reunited. How about Starscream having TWO chances to finish Megatron off, only to have Megs saved by Prime and then Sumdac?! Nice to see him have his time again. Will he get upgraded in season 3(since he's a floating head)? Pissed I couldn't hear most of the end credits with that @$$HOLE talking over the end. I can alreadly tell it's going to be one of my favorite scenes ever, I heard some vague Starscream laughter before Megatron's "Shutup".

Fights were awesome. Love how TCracker and SWarp disappeared in the spacebridge... Leads me to believe they'll hook back up with the original (since TCrackerscream is vain he would only follow himself and SWarpscream is scared of Megs).

Omega rocked. Glad he was a one eper, they should only bring him back if it leads to Trypticon or Scorponok being built. No Godmode characters please. I liked how Megatron was actually vunerable (finally). He came close to being offlined in this one.

The the Sunstorm Ramjet and Femscream clones rocked. Seems Femscream represents his tactical side, she seemed to think things through.

What I'd really like is for Megs to mindscrew Starscream... Promote him to some pompous title "Decepticon Air Commander" or "Military Commander", give him some ceremony etc etc... That way we can unite the Decepticons again. While the temporary threat to earth is neutralized, have Prime an co go through Elite Guard training (improve their fighting abit and allow them to somewhat hang with the Deceps). Meanwhile, Starscream Megs and Shockwave can reunite the Decepticons and start the great war all over again. And because of Earth having all spark frags, it can still be a central location. I'm so pumped for season 3.

And did Lugnut get SLAGGED???

14. Master Zarak

Master Zarak Emperor of Destruction

Ebay:
    See my post on page 4, second from the bottom of the page. I think I missed a line, but I got most of it.

15. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    There's no way to be certain. If you ask him and he genuinely likes toast, he may say yes, but because he's the liar you can't be sure if he really does of if he's lying.

There's a test of some kind, I know it.

This is one of the best responses, ever.

16. Autobot 47

Autobot 47 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yepp! Rewind and you'll see his pieces flying around

@Split Lip: :D  - Just am tooooo excited and still pumped....

17. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That was a fun ride! Great entrance by SS having all the clones circling behind him. I now want recolors of each of them. The Omega reveal was nice, and I liked the shots that show the Cons as specks on the screen when Omega is full screen. Blurr was a much more enjoyable character this time. Shockwave was stupid to reveal himself, now he is usless as a double agent. I thought Shockwave would be smarter than that.

Now time to watch my recordings and wait for the announcement of season 3.

18. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
  19. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think Lugnut got killed. I had to watch a second time to catch that he'd actually FIRED HIS FISTS LIKE MISSILES before Omega pwned him with the headlaser.

LUGNUT HAS A ROCKET PUNCH.

20. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Isn't this the second time he gets hit by that cannon anyway? I doubt he's done for.