Transformers Animated Episode Synopsis Season 1 & 2 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Tony_Bacala, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Tony_Bacala

Tony_Bacala Car Robots Professional Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Transformers Animated Episode List, Transformers Animated Episode Synopsis, Season 1.

01. Transform and Roll Out!, Part 1
    Optimus Prime and his small crew of Autobots come into possession of the AllSpark, a powerful Cybertronian artifact that attracts the attention of their long-forgotten enemies the Decepticons and sends them crashing to a strange and distant planet known as Earth.

02. Transform and Roll Out!, Part 2
    Optimus Prime and his small crew of Autobots come into possession of the AllSpark, a powerful Cybertronian artifact that attracts the attention of their long-forgotten enemies the Decepticons and sends them crashing to a strange and distant planet known as Earth.

03. Transform and Roll Out!, Part 3

04. Home Is Where the Spark Is
    The Autobots settle into their new home base - an abandoned automobile manufacturing plant… but the ancient assembly line machinery seems to have developed a mind of its own.

05. Total Meltdown
    A bio-engineering genius experiments with some of Bumblebee's hydraulic fluid and accidentally transforms himself into Meltdown, whose corrosive touch can melt anything - including Autobots!

06. Blast From the Past
    Professor Sumdac upgrades a trio of animatronic dinosaurs from a local theme park, but the creatures develop minds of their own and become rampaging Dinobots, bent on destroying the Autobots.

07. Thrill of the Hunt
    While Autobots encounter a mysterious muscle car creating havoc in Detroit, Ratchet keeps flashing back to his "tour of duty" in the Great Autobot-Decepticon Wars.

08. Nanosec
    Bumblebee's self-proclaimed title as "fastest thing on wheels" is threatened by Nanosec, a super speedster crook on a deadly mission that could destroy all of Detroit.

09. Along Came a Spider
    Bumblebee and Bulkhead's first Halloween turns even spookier when they encounter a giant spider that turns out to be the deadly Decepticon Blackarachnia.

10. Sound and Fury
    Sari's new toy musical robot seems to have an evil streak - and the ability to control other machines - but Bulkhead is the only one who sees it.

11. Lost and Found
    The Autobots clash with Decepticons Lugnut and Blitzwing, who come to Earth searching for their missing leader Megatron.

12. Survival of the Fittest
    Sari is kidnapped and the evidence points to the Dinobots. So Prowl and Bulkhead head to a mysterious island to investigate - with a highly suspicious Captain Fanzone on their tail.

13. Headmaster
    A disgruntled Sumdac employee seeks revenge and profit by taking control of one of the Autobots and sending him on a rampage.

14. Nature Calls
    Prowl, Bumblebee and Sari get more than the bargained for when they head out to the remote woods to investigate a mysterious energy signal.

15. Megatron Rising, Part One
    Prime begins to doubt his leadership abilities as the Decepticons mobilize for a big invasion of Earth.

16. Megatron Rising, Part Two
    The Autobots are decimated by the Decepticon invasion, but still must rally to prevent the AllSpark from falling into their clutches.

Season 2

17. The Elite Guard
    The Cybertron Elite Guard arrives on Earth to retrieve the AllSpark and relieve Prime and his crew of their post, but they prove less than adept at blending in with the human world.

18. Return of the Headmaster
    Optimus Prime is forced to team up with his rival Sentinel Prime after Sentinel has a humiliating - and potentially fatal - encounter with the Headmaster.

19. Mission Accomplished
    Convinced there are no Decepticons left on Earth, the Elite Guard prepares to take Optimus Prime and his crew back to Cybertron - unaware of the increasing Decepticon activity taking place under their very noses.

20. Garbage In, Garbage Out
    AllSpark energy turns junk pile into a sentient robot who tries to help the Autobots, but ends up doing more harm than good.

21. Velocity
    Investigating a mysterious race car, Bumblebee gets involved with an illegal underground street racing circuit, which also captures the attention of the Decepticons.

22. Rise of the Constructicons
    Bulkhead befriends a pair of construction vehicles brought to life by AllSpark energy. But the Decepticons have their scanners set on the duo for their latest construction project.

23. A Fistful of Energon
    Prowl goes off on his own to capture the fugitive Starscream, but finds some competition in the form of a Decepticon bounty hunter.

24. S.U.V. - Society of Ultimate Villainy
    Aided by a mysterious benefactor, Detroit's B-level villains team up to take down the Autobots once and for all.

25. Autoboot Camp
    On the trail of an escaped Autobot traitor, Bumblebee flashes back to a previous encounter with the traitor when he first met Bulkhead in Autobot Boot Camp.

26. Black Friday
    Blackarachnia enlists Prometheus Black - aka Meltdown - to aid her with a dangerous experiment, while Prime and Dinobot Grimlock are forced to team up to stop them.

27. Sari, No One's Home
    Left alone in the Autobots' home base, Sari must defend it against an intrusion by the Constructicons.

28. A Bridge Too Close, Part One
    The Decepticons kidnap Bulkhead to aid in Megatron's ultimate plan to take over Cybertron.

29. A Bridge Too Close, Part Two
    The fates of Cybertron and Earth lie in the balance as Optimus Prime and his Autobots battle Megatron and his Decepticons in a fight to the finish.

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Constructicons? Constructicons? Oh God Yes.

3. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Transformers Animated Episode Spoilers Discussion

wonder who the headmaster is and Sentinel Prime!
    Dinobots are evil, so many amazing things!

4. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, a lot of cool stuff there. Though, with the Dinobots it doesn't seem to me so much like they're evil, but that they're just... well, kind of like their G1 selves... heck there's an episode listed where Grimlock and Prime work together to save Sari.

I'm also curious to see how the Constructicons are portrayed and I like how they mention that Bulkhead becomes their friend (real throw back to Omega Suprem/Constructicons G1 relations). I do wonder if they'll combine into Devastator, but seeing as they only listed two Constructicons existing I'm a little skeptical... of course who knows... they may form Devastator out of two components or their may be more Constructicons. Have to wait and see I guess.

Sentinel Prime sounds interesting. Wonder what Autobots are with him if any? And I wonder whom the Elite Guard are going to be made up of? Ultra Magnus probably but who else?

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    From what I've read about him, Sentinel Prime is actually more of an Omega Supreme homage. It's also cool that the Dinobots start out evil, but do become Autobots. With all the homages to G1, I won't be surprised if there are 6 Constructicons this time around, instead of just 5 like in Energon. While it's true that only two of them were mentioned in the description, I'm thinking that there will be more, as it mentions Megs comeing up with a construction plan, which hints at him turning them and other construction vehicles into a combining team. I personally can't wait to see the toy versions of them and see how they combine. Just curious, and no offense to you, but, why start a new discussion thread, when the one in the News forum is still active?

Edit: Also, the Garbage in, Garbage out episode sounds like the one that'll have Wreck-Garr in it, and it also sounds like he's a bit of a klutz.

6. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    they said about that Junkyard monster, im hearing Omega Supreme

7. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    As long as the Constructicons form Devastator, then they're all good. Interesting to see that the Dinobots are anti-Autobot like their G1 incarnations. I'm hoping Lockdown is in more than just Episodes 7 and 23, he definitely deserves screen time. No mention of Soundwave or Shockwave; I guess we'll have to wait till Season 2 for them to appear, even though we did see a Soundwave prototype figure.

8. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    There's probably gonna be 5 or 6 Constructicons by the end.

It mentions there's an episode where the Constructicons are sieging the Autobot base - I can't see how they alone can do it without Devastator. Then you get the kiddies to buy each combiner limb individually and release a giftset at Christmas.

On that note, I wonder what the inevitable Christmas special will be like.

And the junkpile 'bot is probably a Junkion/Wreck-gar. The guy Weird Al's voicing.

9. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    read episode 10. recap - I'm betting my whiskers that's going to be Soundwave's first appearance... :) 

I also can't wait to see #26 - Prime and Grimlock working together. Those two never got along well... :) 

Interesting one will be #25 - BB on the trail of an Autobot Traitor... Wouldn't it be cool to have him be Doubledealer? :) 

All in all,I haven't been looking forward to any TF series as much as I did for Animated. :) 

10. General Tekno

News Credits:
    Unless they show up in that ep where it mentions a Decepticon invasion.

My guess is that there's multiple teams of Decepticons scouring the galaxy. Odds are that Megatron would have them staffed by loyal commanders - which is why he has Starscream as his second, since the guy is self-serving in the end. (Keep your enemies close).

Ergo, we'll likely get a fairly G1 cartoon Shockwave loyalty-wise. I'll bet he's commander of a separate Decepticon warship.

11. General Tekno

News Credits:
    It's possible that'll be Soundwave.

Considering that they showed an early Proto at Botcon, odds are he'll be in the first extended assortment of figures. Which means that he's likely gotta be in the first season.

12. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, the garbage in garbage out episode seems like it'd be a good one for Wreckgar, but who knows?

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised that there was no mention of Shockwave, Soundwave, Blurr, Jazz or Arcee considering that they've all been confirmed by various sources as being in the series, but maybe season two. Or, perhaps the three Autobots are part of the Elite Guard that gets mentioned in a couple of episodes?

13. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

I love the timeline. Not too drawn out with B-Lister villains and plenty of new arrivals... I am SO happy that they're going to do character-specific episodes, too!

14. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Looks interesting. Constructicons ftw (though I still feel they are overused over other gestalts), and Sentinel Prime...

Should be good.

15. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Is this all just one season, of which they said they've so far done two?

16. General Tekno

News Credits:
    I hope it's season 1.

With this style of animated cartoons, they can pump out new eps faster than Beast Wars and at less cost.

So it's plausible.

17. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yeah, this is season 1, though we do currently know that there will at least be a second season, and that they want to do 3rd and 4th seasons too. I remember specifically reading a long time ago that the first season would have 29 episodes, though it origionally sounded like the 3 episode premier would be seperate episodes, it's turned out to be a part of the 29 count.

18. General Tekno

News Credits:
    I can't believe how awesome this show looks and sounds though.

I can't wait until the toys are released - right now the ones I want are Prime, Bumblebee, Prowl, Starscream, Blackarachnia, Blitzwing, Soundwave, Lockdown, and both Megatrons. And that list will likely only grow.

Man, am I relieved that there's NO Leader or Ultra-class figures in this toyline so far. I hate having to wait for those to come down in price before buying - they're so expensive. Voyager is much more palatable for me.

(I just hope that either HTS is more reasonable if they open access to Canada next year or that they adjust toy prices at retail to better fit the dollar's value)

19. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I'm not sure if I'm gonna enjoy the episode with just sari running and hiding from the constructicons bet that sound toy one is soundwave

20. BadJeff

BadJeff Bite my shiny metal ass!

Video link can't be viewed from Canada.... man that burns my ass..