Transformers Animated Episode 17 -"The Elite Guard" Discussion - Season 2 Premier

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Super_Megatron, Apr 12, 2008.

1. AutobotX76

AutobotX76 Weapons Master

l am wondering also if sentinel is the trator in Autobot Camp....plus l would love to see the ship become Omega they are making the toy...this show really is pulling out all the stops........

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Blackarachnia is minding her own business, Starscream is probably afraid of Megatron, Lockdown... I don't know maybe he died? And Soundwave is too busy being a G1 homage to do anything.

3. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

This whole Allspark dispersion thing is gonna be fun.

Loved Ultra Magnus in the end, he praised Optimus and owned Sentinel. At least he's not completely oblivious to Sentinel's blatant asshole-attitude.

Jazz is a lot of fun. It's cool to see a member of the Elite Guard fascinated by new things.

And Sentinel... is a dick.

Liked the Decepticon "unveiling of evil scheme". Does anyone think, perhaps... Shockwave might be in charge of helping build the spacebridge...?

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Watching it now. Totally awesome. Sentinel's a douche. Jazz is awesome. Ultra Magnus is... Ultra Magnus, just older. Prime's.. Prime. He's acting very in-charge despite Sentinel's bullying.

Jazz is too cool, he and Prowl are awesome. And Seriously, I'm starting to think we should start calling Magnus Ultra Jesus. I think Sentinel should take a very long walk on a very short peir...

...that's on fire. Magnus sure gave him the business. Things for Prime are lookin' up. I like how he called Sentinel out on the whole rank thing.

I feel really bad for Sari. First, she's abducted by a giant Spider - twice, then she loses her dad, and now finds out she has no record of existence.

If they do implement him, this would be the perfect way of doing so.

If you're refering to the upcoming ep with BB and Bulkhead, then probably not. Sentinel's too old to have gone to boot camp with them. However like snappyjacks said there's a lot of what could be interpreted as foreshadowing to past events.

They are rumoured to be making a toy. Nothing written in stone yet.

5. T-money

T-money Cake is good

News Credits:
    I was thinking the same thing about the "prime" name being a rank.

I really wanted to see Optimus drop Sentinel with a forearm to the head. Sentinel was really full of himself.

Enjoyed seeing the elite guard bots for the first time. They should all be pretty cool toys.

6. snappyjacks

snappyjacks Banned

Thats why I think Sari COULD be Arcee. I may be wrong but it wont be the first time or the last. The DNA thing, no record of her, Sumdac having to tell her something, they scan earth car forms why not a human, she didn't really age except her skin in the BA episode. Somethings up, maybe not Arcee but anyone can see she isnt human.

7. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    This show has just the right mix of new and old. The writing is great, and it's been a while since I've had an "AW YEAH!" moment in a Tf series. For the older fans the characters are written to type and so far no one has said so and so character would never do that ever , wtf were the writers thinking. As the series goes on the battles are getting better and the as future seasons come We will eventually get a real robot war, but in the meantime we are getting to know the characters. IT hope it gets picked up for several more seasons.

8. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    Why are some of you thinking Sari could be Arcee? There was a whole episode about how Arcee was turned into Blackarachnia. Just wondering.

9. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:

Arcee didn't get turned into blackarachnia Elita1 did.

10. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    Oh yea, your totally right. My bad, got my names confused lol. Sorry , carry on.

11. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Elita One became Blackarachnia.

12. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It was Elita-1 that was turned into Blackarachnia not Arcee.

I'm just waiting for FanTransformers to upload it and then I'll watch it, the episode sounds good. Hopefully

13. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Arcee is not Sari. There's just nothing solid to base it on.

For instance, how did Arcee get to Earth to be turned into Sari? My guess is, Sari is a robot/Cyborg and the big twist is that she and Megatron have some form of connection that will leave a big impact latter on.

Aging doesn't mean just growing old. Just because the Allspark made her age (well, technically it just sucked the life out of her)it wouldn't speed up her metabolisism or give her the energy to grow old. All the plants in the Park started to die, they didn't rapidly grow then start to die.

14. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Arcee was a random grunt who Ratchet wiped her mind in a flashback.

The most plausible explanation so far was Sumdac tried to make a spark and he made Sari. Which would probably make Megatron her father. When Megatron made that quip about "you don't understand a transformers spark" it seemed to hint at maybe Sumdac does understand. Also the DNA wrapped around a spark would also explain it, and it would keep her all organic so we wouldn't be asking "No one noticed she was a robot?" bullcrap.

15. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    FAN-tabulous!!

I can not wait to 'bash Sentinel Prime into Animated Plowking!!....man I hope the toy is accurate to the toon (as all of them have been) I loved his bot and alt mode....but his attitude is annoying

16. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Er no BA is Elita-1.

17. KING KONVOY

KING KONVOY Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Animated Ultra Magnus and his RID incarnations restores my respect Ultra Magnus. Its the return of one of my favorite characters! I can't wait to see the figure at Botcon. I can't wait until he swings his hammer and knocks Megatron half way across the plant. The only thing that will make Animated better is top gives us a great Six Shot and sky lynx update. Sky Lynx would be Sentinel's best friend! An animated Six shot couldn't kill Magnus but if he had ninja training like Jazz and Prowl....

18. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I agree. It seems more likely Megatron has something to do with Sari's existence, not Arcee.

19. Jiffclumper

Jiffclumper Member

That energy shield that Sentinel Prime has seems pretty cool. I wonder if he can use it offensively in some Captain America-esque way?

20. ian5555

ian5555 Well-Known Member

Cool episode. Sentinel = Trailbreaker. Hold on, I'll create a force field everytime I do something. UM and Jazz were frickin cool.

Still not so sure about the whole cyberninja thing, that is a little too much. I was waiting for Jazz to say "You need to train better Prowl-san".