Heavy/Scratch: Transformers Animated Cindersaur

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by grimlockprime, Jan 23, 2011.

1. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

Combining elements from both Grimlock and Megatron,Black Arachnia crafted a warrior who is lethal and loyal.The first of her Firecons was Cindersaur,a hulking brute with Grimlock's intelligence and Megatron's power.Though lacking the Magma sword of Grimlock,his firepower is nearly the equal of Megatron.Along with Flamefeather,Sparkstalker,and Waspinator;the Predacons are becoming a force to be reckoned with.Especially with the power of the Chronosphere at their disposal.Can the Autobots stop Black Arachnia's plan for an Ultimate Doom?As Bulkhead and Sari return from a "Shattered" reality,little do they realize they have been followed by both noble and ignoble forces who can tip the balance in the war's favor for either side.
    To be Continued......
    Nemesis Predaking's BW Megatron mod with a color scheme inspired by Cindersaur's G1 toy and his G2 Redux Body

Attached Files:

2. PkmnMstr

PkmnMstr Well-Known Member

I like it. I wish the colors were a little darker. It seems really bright, maybe it's just the lighting in the pictures. He looks a bit plain, you should give him more of those green stripe details to break the otherwise solid pink/purple and yellow.

3. grimlockprime

i went with the lighter colors so he looks less like bw megatron.i went with a clean look to his design without cluttering him with too much detailing.he is an an animated design after all and they are not exactly know for their heavy detailing.

4. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

Nice crisp painting, though I would have said use Animated Snarl for Cindersaur (or whoever the the pink Firecon was), Grimlock for the purple one, and Swoop as Flamefeather...

5. grimlockprime

i was going to do this originally before botcon,but with the g2 redux cindersaur i thought it more apropos to do the bw megatron mod to tfa grimlock.i'll being doing mods to slag to turn him into something close in appearance to his beast mode though i will be either using his g2 colors or javil,his japanese counterpart's color scheme.and swoop is getting some mods to his head and an alternate transformation to better reflect the griffin alt mode of flamefeather who will be done up in his g2 color scheme

6. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Looks awesome. Looking foward to seeing what you do with Sparkstalker and Flamefeather.

7. grimlockprime

thank you kindly

8. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

This looks great. I like the color scheme. Needs a decal, if you can get one. :thumb 

9. grimlockprime

planning on it.

10. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Like it a lot. :)  I'm particularly looking forward to seeing Sparkstalker myself; he was always my favourite Firecon. Are you going to incorporate bits of Waspinator to bring out the insectoid look he had?

11. grimlockprime

i'll be sculpting his mandibles onto the beast head of slag(snarl) along with facial tweaks to his robot head.waspinator is being used for a repaint into his unreleased horrorcon colors.you know i find it humorous nobody has asked who the "Shattered" characters are going to be in this little story arc i have come up with.it kinda plays off of the hypothetical ss4 episode that was gonna be a Days of Future Past spiel that had the present day autobots teamed with the future decepticons led by galvatron against the predacons who have become a force to be reckoned with.basically the present is rapidly heading towards this dark future unles black arachnia is stopped

12. PkmnMstr

PkmnMstr Well-Known Member

I see. Simple always works. Detailing is up to the creator/owner I guess. I still think that having only 2 colors seems a bit plain. There isn't enough green to call it a "color" imo. I still like it and look forward to the others.

13. grimlockprime

this is now up for auction on ebay