transformers animated: Chief-tastic

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by side wave, Apr 1, 2009.

1. side wave

side wave Well-Known Member

chpt 1:

EARTH ORBIT, a portal opens above the detroit area, it is large and wide as though something large was on the other side, the autobots immediatly detected it amongst their scanners and scrambled to high fround to get a glimpse of what was coming. amongst the autobots was the lite gaurd agents, jazz, sentinal, and the twins.
    sentinal spoke, "what the slag is that?"

ratchet replied, "I'm not too sure what it is! it has a close match to a space bridge but it also appears to be something else as well!"

as the autobots gaxed into the large orb before their optics couldnt prepare them for what was coming from the other side. It was an armada made up of many large vessels that were deffinatly hostile in appearance and shear scale! a soon as the largest ship appeared all radio, tv, sattelite, and other signal suddenly went dead!

"what the slag! my Mp3 stopped working, noted bumblebee who really wasnt paying attention until a broadcast suddnel appeared, it had even hacked into the autobots communication frequencies.
    the voice suddenly started transmitting, it was old, gruff and majestic, "Human vermin of earth! I am the high prophet of truth! I and my armada are here on behalf of our gods to carry out their will. in your futur we have attempted the cleansing of your fowl stench and have been mercillessly halted by your 'demon!' so we have travelled throughout time and space to seek your anihalation as it is the will of the gods. you have a day to surrender yourselves or we shall exterminate you with 'brute' force!"

the transmissin ended.

prime spoke, "jazz, sentinal, see if you can transmit a signal to cybertron, for reinforcements, the rest of us will try and get aboard that ship and try to reason with this high prophet of truth!"

sentinal, being a jerk as usual oblidged, "why should we? who cares if this planet gets blown up!"

"because freedom is the right of all sentient beings sentinal, obviously a lesson you have yet to learn!"

2. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A Transformers / Halo crossover? :bay :bay :bay  Freakin'-A!!!:rock 

3. side wave

side wave Well-Known Member

CHPT 1 continued

the autobots split up, jazz and sentinal went towards their ship to transmit a signal to cybertron, bumblebee and bulkhead went to sumdac tower to try and evacuate as much civilians as possible through the space bridge, and prime, prowl and ratchet headed back to base to figure out a way onto the high prophets command-ship.