Transformers Animated and Hasbro

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Midnight, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

Is there anyone around here who can get in touch with and get some word on Transformers Animated's fate.

I know it's been talked about to death and im not the only one worried about it,but man this gets to me.I love this toy line so much.

Id love to know about the show but im more worried about the toys.Are we still gonna get new ones?

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    There's listings for new toys. It seems to be just new moulds and remoulds, no repaints.

3. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

Im hoping they dont cancel already announced figures like Arcee and Rodimus.

It would be so great to get more of the bots and cons featured in Transwarped though.

4. ChrisW

ChrisW Well-Known Member

My guess is that we'll learn exactly what is going on with the Animated line at BotCon. I fully expect to see all of this year's upcoming Animated figures on display along with tons of ROTF stuff.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    You gotta admit, though, we've gotten it pretty good so far. Pretty much, if not totally every single mould figure up until the S2 finale has gotten a toy so far, with only a few SS clone repaints not done. (A travesty, I know)

6. Alexander Quinn

Alexander Quinn Well-Known Member

Derrick Wyatt is suppose to be at TFCon at the end of this month I believe, so hopefully the podcast crew will be able to beat the answers outta him. They just need to UNLEASH Vangelus on him. :) 

7. swindle125

swindle125 Member

Just recently been watching this series. Its pretty good so far and I hope they don't cancel it