Transformers and G.I.Joes

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by optimusprime72, Jul 13, 2007.

1. optimusprime72

optimusprime72 Autobot Leader

I've got a good one for ya. Why is it the Transformers and the G.I.Joes occupied the same slaggin' planet and you never see them interact with one another except for on 2 occassions: when Snake, a.k.a. Cobra Commander turned Springer, Magnus, Rodimus and Arcee into humans, and when Marissa Faireborn's father, Flint a.k.a. Dashiell R. Faireborn, appears to her on a Quintesson ship? Don't you think that when Megs brought Cybertron to Earth that they could have tried to help out? Or when Destro's pyramid of darkness shut down Earth's electricity, where were the Transformers and why didn't they help? And remember guys, this is hypothetical. I know its a tv show, I'm just making good conversation. What do you think?

2. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    in the comics, they interacted on no less than 4 occassions (original Marvel crossover where Goldbug was made, G2 crossover where Megatron returns to earth, Dreamwave crossover taking place in faux-WWII, and extensive Devil's Due crossover)