Customs: Transformers and bublegum crisis

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by phoenixliger, Oct 9, 2011.

1. phoenixliger

phoenixliger Ogre

Ebay:
    Back in 1999-2000 i started picking up the anime bubblegum Crisis 2040 and it soon became one of my favorites. Hell i even collected the whole VHS set. All the characters were well done and i enjoyed the story back then. Skip ahead to 2011. Ive had a few chance to pic up some of the human alliance basic figures and man do they have a very anime feel to them at least the bots do any way. Reverb was one of the few Ha figures ive picked up and man do i love him. he reminds me of the motorslaves frome bubblegum crisis wich make me want a priss that can ride on top The only thing ive found is some power rangers that might fit and it would need a ton of customizing. Also reverb has a ton of potential for customization.

Well I would love to hear what others think on these matters a full set of the caracters would be awsome but i believe its way out of my skills and price

2. shinobi77

shinobi77 Fatbastard

Ebay:
    I know BBTS has a Priss and Motoslave set. Otherwise, why not maybe use a Drossel, or even a revoltech fig if such was wanted?

3. phoenixliger

phoenixliger Ogre

Ebay:
    yeah a couple of months back i was drooling over both sets new and old

most of those figure are to big

I think 2and1/2 to 3 in is about what i would need
    i believe the power ranger figure was 3 or more next time im at the store i will look again

4. shinobi77

shinobi77 Fatbastard

Ebay:
    well, I was introduced to the capsule drossels, I think they are pretty small IIRC, just sayin....

5. phoenixliger

phoenixliger Ogre

Ebay:
    thanks I looked up those capsule drossels but only found a hand full of them Know of any place that stocks them?