Transformers: Allspark

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by optimegatron, Aug 13, 2011.

1. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    Hello and thanks for putting interest in this thread.
    I am here to reveal my insane Transformers FanFiction- Transformers: Allspark (Only a working title, possibly to be the actual release name.)
    I know what type of FanFic most people root on seeing: An insane, action packed book with the very well known robots as the main characters. Well, I can honestly say: This Fic is only partially correct. It is insane, it is action packed as hell, but the one thing you might be disappointed about is: You guessed it, humans...
    So yes. The story revolves around the GEEWUN boy "Daniel Witwicky"
    One more thing: THIS IS NOT G1, NOR THE MOVIE!
    It takes element from nearly EVERY universe in the franchise.
    From G1 to Beast Wars, From Armada to Bayverse.
    The Fic is pretty short, about 100 pages. It was originally intended to be sort of a children "When bored" FanFic, and does not contain any kind of adult content. Well, mabye except a few -GDs- but no biggy, right?
    Anyway, the main Character is Daniel Witwicky, as a refrence to the animated 80's series, wanting to get his first car, and his dad taking him to Chevy, because he aint cheap (Yup, eat your heart out, Samual!)
    So he of course picks a fan-favorite Yellow Chevy (2012 Chevy Sonic, NOT Camero.) The story gets complicated when he finds out the car he was so happy about was really a giand robot. From there, he and his Autobot friends go through many adventures together.
    Anyway, I'm here to tell you: If there's anything you really wanna know, see, or anything else, please post a reply!
    ADDITIONAL INFO, MAY CONTAIN FEW MINOR SPOILERS!
    -Characters-
    Daniel Witwicky
    Carly (Last name unknown)
    Daniel's father (Name unknown)
    Optimus Prime
    Bumblebee
    Arcee
    Ironhide
    Silverbolt
    Ratchet
    Sergeant Kup
    Jazz
    Omega Supreme

Starscream
    Shockwave
    Soundwave
    Laserbeak
    Motormaster
    Barricade
    *Complicated-ass story* Megatron

-Locations-
    Chicago, USA
    London, UK
    The Nemesis (Crashed Decepticon Battleship), South American Forest
    *More to be revealed soon*

Key plot points *Major Spoilers!!! BEWARE!!!!!*
    The story gets a very complicated twist at the middle of chapter two, at roughly the 20th page, when Daniel and the Autobots arrive at Daniel's house after the first action sequence, only to find it destroyed, and that the Decepticons hold Daniel's father as a prisioner of Shockwave, Decepticon second in command (Megatron has yet to step into the picture!)
    In chapter 3, the ultimate battle arrives. The Decepticons summon their army, AND ressurrect Megatron!! ZOMG! But Optimus saves the day, and defeats Megatron once again! The AUTOBOTS finally get their chance to use the Allspark to revive some friends as well! But the Allspark is weak, and can only revive FOUR AUTOBOTS!!! So Prime chooses to revive Ratchet, Jazz, Sergeant Kup, and the metallic giant, Omega, freaking, Supreme!
    That's all the info for now! Full Fanfic to be released at the end of 2011-january 2012!!! PLUS!!! Started prototyping a story for a sequel containing UNICORN! I MEAN UNICRON!!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  2. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Nobody? Whatevs...

3. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

sounds interesting. i'll give it a shot at reading it :) 

4. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Thanks, I put all my heart on it. It should be released in 1 1/2 week, 3 tops.
    BTW Just put in the last few paragraphs. this week and next week will be all about error fixing and PDF conversion, then, uploading begins. It'll be available in TF Font, as it was written, and in regular Ariel font. Thanks for putting interest and tune in at about January 20th or so!

5. Jazzfan0217

sweet :) 

6. OptimusScream

OptimusScream 5 SECOND LEADER

News Credits:
    which characters are you using as in G1 or Movie etc..

7. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    just post man, everyone's usually slow to react unless an actual story is up

8. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Dude, if I post an incomplete story in .doc format, I doubt people would come running. I'll post it when I finish the whole process. (BTW be sure to tune in...)

Well, we have OP, BB, Ironhide, Arcee, Sgt. Kup, O' Supreme, Ratchet, Jazz and others as Autobots, and Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave(Only 'Con capable of TELEPORTATION!!!), Shockwave(originally Lugnut, but he's not that badass...), Barricade, and more as Decepticons.
    BTW as for Decepticons, there are also the 'Con Zombies from TFP(Called Terrorcons) which are basically protoforms with a fancy personality.

So most characters are from G1 and onwards, but BTW almost every movie character is also a G1 character.

9. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Some additional details:
    This Fic is very simillar in size and "budget" to the Bayverse. Also, there will be some OMWTFBBQ moments where you'll feel stuck to your chairs. If you liked what happened in the movies, and the lightheaded plot of G1 and Armada, you'll like this.
    Now, more info about the sequal (I know, working on a sequal without posting the 1st=:wtf: )
    You're gonna get Unicron, Sentinel Prime (NO BETRAYAL!!), A human villain (Dylan Gould style), a ton of new and awesome Characters starting with Wheeljack, and ending with Ultra Magnus.
    And... A TITLE:

TRANSFORMERS: ALLSPARK
    THE ULTIMATE DOOM

The plot will not have Cybertron brought to Earth, nor the other way around. It will be 'Bots VS 'Cons VS Unicron.

10. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Only a few more days!!!

11. Jazzfan0217

awesome !!! can't wait !!! :D  !!!

12. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Alright, I am MONTHS late, I know, but to my defense, the original computer I saved this on died, and I had to transfer everything, a process that takes weeks. Also, I did some fixing here and there.
    So here we are, Transformers: Allspark!
    Transformers Allspark.pdf

13. jazzbot180

jazzbot180 Dino-Bot

I will read this soon