Transformers: Alliance

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Challenger, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    Jazzfan0217 - Thanks! :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 12​

Director Jones, known by most as just Director, sat in his desk and looked at the photograph that had just been handed to him. Lately Jones had been growing tired and weary of his job. After all being head of an organization that had only had two breakthroughs in recent years was not an easy task. He was constantly searching for the next piece of the puzzle, the next chess piece to capture, but they never appeared. He had come to the realization that he was playing a one man game. There was no opponent for him, at least not yet. And now, according to this photo, three more pieces had been found and no opponent had made an appearance. He looked up from the photo at the woman standing in front of his desk. She was new to the game and was still getting used to the fact that they were not alone in the universe. She also didn't trust him. The fact that she was nervously shifting while her brown eyes darted around the room told him that. She at least had good instincts.

"Agent Monroe, where exactly did this come from?" he asked, gesturing at the photograph.

"I-I'm not quite sure Director Jones. It just came to us as an anonymous tip – no one's sure what to think of that. Agent Simmons is doing some research to try to find where it was taken," she answered.

"So we have no idea on whom or what took this photo?"

"No sir," she replied, before a look of confusion appeared on her face. "What?"

"We must of course consider the possibility that another NBE could have sent us this image. After all with the appearance of these three, it stands to reason that there may in fact be even more of them."

He returned his focus to the photo. It was blurred, preventing him from getting definitive details, but it was clear as day that he was looking at NBEs. There were similarities to the two that had already been studied. It appeared that two of them were fighting while a third was on the ground – injured perhaps. The fact that they were fighting was intriguing. The two that had been studied had had different symbols on them; perhaps that was indicator to something. There were so many questions he had and so few answers. The first two NBEs that they had were being kept frozen, so there wasn't much that they could tell them. But if they could find another one, maybe one of the three in the photo, they could get the answers that they wanted. All he had to do was make the right move to send them in the right direction. The place where the photo was taken seemed like a good place to start a search.

"Agent Monroe I want you to help Agent Simmons in searching for the location of this. This assignment will be for the two of you and your eyes only. Are we clear on this?"

Monroe nodded her head and walked out of the room leaving Jones in solitude. He took one last look at the photo before putting it away. Red, blue, gray, and yellow were interesting color choices. With the exception of gray, it would seem like they would stand out. Quite shocking that they had gone unnoticed… well until now. The bored was set, the pieces were in place, and the first move had been made.

Let the game begin, he thought to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several miles away a figure knelt next to a lake picking up faint traces of what Director Jones had said. A small smile formed on her face at his words. Part one of her plan had been a success after all. Of course she did still have quite a challenge ahead of her. She knew first hand that there were some Decepticons that were impossible to keep secrets from. But espionage had been a passion of hers for quite a while now and she had a feeling that she could keep this from them. Violet optics glared at the insignia she was wearing. She had been loyal, she had done her part, and how had she been paid? By being deemed not good enough, that's how! Sure she had made her mistakes in the past, but many others had as well – some were even in Megatron's elite forces! But unlike her they were still respected, well as respected as one could be in the Decepticon army. They would pay – every single one of them. She would get rid of both factions that were currently residing on this planet. She stood up from the mist and took one last look around. She was going to have to remain in hiding for a little while to keep suspicions from arising and then she would play her part. The humans it seemed had a saying; revenge is a dish best served cold. And it was a dish that she was looking most forward to serving.

And this wraps up part 1 of Alliance. The next chapter will begin part 2 and some new characters will be appearing.

2. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Resident couch potato

*grabs blanket, snuggles in chair, and shoves face full of popcorn." :popcorn  this is getting interesting. please continue :thumb .

3. JJohnson

JJohnson Well-Known Member

From chapter 10:

"Like she had pretty much said before when she was attempting to distract Starscream, if she hadn't of been there she would have missed out on some great friends."

It should read "if she hadn't been there..." You're using the preposition "of" as a verb here, which is not correct. It's a colloquial mistake to double the 'have' into 'had not have been' when "had not been" is enough.

In chapter 12: "The bored was set, the pieces were in place, and the first move had been made." that should read "The board was set..."

The story itself is doing well, and I'm enjoying the read. I don't care much for the newer 5-member squad-type Transformer stories (Animated, Prime), but I'm enjoying your story, and I hope you keep up the good work!

4. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    Jazzfan0210 - Thanks! I'm glad that like it! :) 

JJohnson - Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
    [​IMG]

Part 2, Chapter 13

Zoe Smith had always been told that she had good instincts. Her dad liked to joke with her that no one would ever be able to trick her because she would be able to tell if there was something she wasn't being told. Zoe normally would agree with her dad, but lately she wasn't so sure about that. Zoe had been close friends with Aly since she was three and Aly was two. They told each other everything and didn't keep secrets from each other… or at least that's what Zoe thought. Lately she couldn't shake the feeling that there was something that her friend wasn't telling her and she felt like it had something to do with Aly's Camaro. It was silly, but she really thought that there was something weird about it. There would be times that she or Aly would say something and then suddenly the radio would cut off. Aly would always shrug it off and say that the car had radio problems, but Zoe wasn't so sure. It had always struck her strange that Aly had been able to afford a brand new Camaro with the price range her dad have given her. It wasn't that Aly's family couldn't afford a new Camaro, Zoe was sure that Thomas and Elizabeth Rose made enough money for one, they just didn't like to show it off. Aly's story had always seemed farfetched to Zoe as well. Some guy just randomly happened to be selling a brand new Camaro and dropped the price so a sixteen year old girl could buy it? That was something that didn't happen every day. But Zoe decided to ignore it and trust Aly. She knew her friend enough to know she wouldn't do something stupid like steal a car – she had to have bought it somehow. But every time Aly gave Zoe a ride home, she would get this weird feeling that there was something about it that she wasn't being told.

"So do you want to come over to my house this weekend and hang out?" Aly asked her, breaking the silence in the Camaro. "I should warn you that Vanessa is staying with us for a few weeks."

"Why is she staying with you guys this time?" Zoe questioned while she pulled her blond hair back into a ponytail.

"Beats me," Aly shrugged. "She just called my mom and asked if she could stay at our house for a few weeks while she did something for work. And my mom isn't going to turn down her niece."

"When exactly did your cousin get a job?"

"I don't know. I just found out that she has one when she called. I guess it's not much of a surprise. She's twenty-two; she was going to have to get a job eventually."

"Yeah. You know I kind of miss her hanging out with us. Whenever she would come up here during the summers when she was in high school she was so cool to hang out with," Zoe said.

"Maybe she'll hang out with us some while she's here," Aly suggested. "Vanessa's got to take a break from work sometime. So are you going to come over?"

"Sure," Zoe said as they pulled up in front of her house. "I'll see you Saturday."

"See you later!" Aly called.

Aly waited until they were out of Zoe's driveway and already driving down the road before she started to talk to Bumblebee. Her guardian had wanted to tell her something earlier, but hadn't been able to because Zoe was with her.

"So what did you want to tell me earlier 'Bee?"

"Optimus got a transmission from some other Autobots earlier and they're coming to Earth!" Bumblebee excitedly said.

"Sweet! How many are coming?"

"We don't know yet. We'll find out who exactly is coming when they get here in a few days. So your cousin is coming to stay with you? Is there anything I should be warned of?"

"Just don't transform while she's nearby and it would probably be best not to talk to me at my house. A talking car might raise suspicions. I don't know when or where's she working so I can't give you any details on when it's safe to transform and stuff yet. "

"So no talking? How am I supposed to tell you if something really important happens?" Bumblebee questioned.

"Hmm… maybe you could call my cellphone and talk to me that way," she suggested.

"That could work," he agreed.

"So no more encounters with the 'Cons?" Aly asked her voice a tad bit quieter.

"No, there haven't been any signs of them for a while. You're not still blaming yourself for what happened are you? That was two months ago Aly."

"I… I never said that I was still blaming myself. I was just asking."

"And I know you better than that. Us getting captured wasn't your fault and never will be your fault. Everyone is ok and that's what counts. Besides that wasn't the first time I've been captured… and I doubt it will be the last."

"That's not exactly something I want to hear 'Bee," Aly said.

"I know, but you should be prepared in case it does happen again. I'm the youngest and least experienced, so I guess it's assumed that I'm the easiest target."

"Technically wouldn't I be the easiest target? I mean I have no way of fighting back and if a Decepticon gets a good look at my charm bracelet and sees my Autobot insignia charm, they're going to know that I hang out with you guys."

"One: I don't think that any Decepticon is going to pay much attention to your charm bracelet unless you're waving it around at them. And two: Please don't make me regret telling Optimus, Ironhide, and Ratchet that that would be a good Christmas present for you," Bumblebee said. At times he really felt like his friend was trying to make herself a target for the Decepticons.

"Don't worry, I won't," Aly replied with a smile.

"By the way, do you know anyone that could attempt to get into our systems at base?"

"No. Why?"

"Someone keeps trying to hack into our stuff and it's coming from Earth tech, not Cybertronian, so it can't be the Decepticons."

Zoe frowned as she entered her house – something wasn't right. It was dark and quiet, two words that were never associated with the Smith household.

"Mom?" Zoe called. "Are you home?"

When she received no answer, Zoe hesitantly headed towards the living room. In there she saw someone sitting in one of the chairs. Her eyes widened and she backed away. Her house had been broken into and the person who had broken in was still here.

"W-who are you?" she shakily asked. "A-and I suggest you answer me before I call the cops."

She watched as the person sitting in the chair stood up and calmly approached her.

"Miss Smith I'm with a government group called Sector Seven and I'm here to ask you some questions."

5. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Resident couch potato

Sector 7's finally showing up...this is gonna get pretty interesting :thumb  !!! :popcorn  !!!