TRANSFORMERS: ALIGNED -The Untold-

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by ScreamerFan, Mar 10, 2012.

1. ScreamerFan

ScreamerFan Soldier

Ebay:
    -This is set after episode 203 Orion Pax, Part 3-

-A True Concern-

"I command you to tell me why one of your sentries failed to destroy the Autobot Arcee, and that human boy." These were the first words to come out of Megatron's mouth after he had Soundwave patch him through to Kaon. The said third-in-command stood behind Megatron as he waited for the response of the one-optic Decepticon. "Well Shockwave?" Still silence, but there was movement as Shockwave's single optic moved to look at something offscreen to the right of him. "Shockwave! Respond or, I'll turn you into scrap!" The single optic moved back to stare at Megatron.

"Forgive me lord Megatron, I was just reviewing the security videos of Kaon. To answer your earlier question I believe this will be suffice." The current guardian of Cybertron raised his right servo into the view of Megatron and Soundwave. In it, he held what all Cybertronians feared. "This Scraplet was all I could find of the skirmish. I believe an entire swarm or more of them had resided inside the confines of what protects Vector Sigma, but were unable to get to the super computer itself."

"More of those vermin. No matter. As long as they don't set foot on this planet, they are no concern to me. Is there anything else that demands my attention? If so, I would like it to be quick, I have other things to settle."

Quickly Shockwave looked to his left, and back to Megatron. "At this moment my liege, nothing that is a true concern. All is as it should be."

"Then you are dismissed," Megatron said right before Soundwave cut the transmission. Turning to his third-in-command Megatron stated, "What do you think Soundwave?"

"A true concern," Soundwave replied in the deep voice of Shockwave.

"Soundwave, I believe your are my only true loyal soldier. You and I are near equal strength. With the knowledge and skill you possess, and if you had a plan that was nothing but perfection, you might have a chance against me." Megatron began walking away, but stop suddenly. "Share this conversation with no one." With a slight nod from the third-in-command, Megatron continued on his way.

"All is as it should be," Soundwave replied after Megatron departed.

(A/N): The reason why this is titled TRANSFORMERS: ALIGNED -The Untold- is so I can make stories that fit with the different parts of the Aligned story. I hope to make scenes that could explain different things like Wheeljack being on Cybertron in Exiles and then later coming to Earth in Prime.

2. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

nice :thumb  i like it, please do more !!! :popcorn  !!!

3. ScreamerFan

ScreamerFan Soldier

Ebay:
    -Arrival-

Dust sprayed everywhere as the Ark crashed onto the giant gray meteor before it. As the great ship skidded across the hard surface, the heroic Cybertronians inside were running for the escape pods. The Autobot commander; Optimus Prime was calling out orders as he ran for an escape pod himself. "Get to the escape pods, it may be our only chance!"

Each pod could carry five average sized Cybertronians, and - if need be - more if they were smaller builds. In the center of each pod sat a control panel. With the simple entry of LAUNCH, the pod will unlatch itself from the Ark, and - with a built in thruster, will blast away from the ship to its next destination.

Optimus got into one of these pods and saw three others with him. These three were Bumblebee, Bulkhead, and Ratchet. As Optimus sat down, Ratchet - the medic - entered the keyword. Two doors slid shut; one to the Ark, and the other to the pod itself. With a jolt, the pod was released and began floating away, but shortly after the thruster built under the pod kicked in.

After several seconds, Bulkhead broke the silence. "What now? With the Ark out of commission for who knows how long, we're stuck out here in space. Where will we go?"

"I believe I have an answer," Ratchet replied.

"What do you have in mind old friend?"

"Well Optimus, we could land on that planet we saw during the crash landing. While there, we can try to figure away to fix the ship, and if we're lucky it may even hold the supplies we need."

"Do you have a bolt loose in your processor?" asked the Wrecker, Bulkhead. "We don't know what's down there. There might be metal-eating rodents down there and we're just walking into their trap to be a snack!"

"Or there could someone that would help us," the medic growled.

"Either way," Optimus cut in, "we won't know until we land. We'll head for the planet and face any challenges when the time comes. Ratchet, would you set the coordinates?"

"Of course Optimus."

4. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

this is good :thumb  please continue :popcorn  !!!