Minor/Repaint: Transformers/Aliens Crossover Headbite

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Massdestruction, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Massdestruction

Massdestruction Instrument of Destruction

I do know what you mean and understand. It's still a little disappointing though.

I am the type that often won't do a custom if "a billion" people have already done it, unless it is a necessity for my customs collection. And then, I likely wouldn't post it unless it was bashed in a way completely different from what others had done. ex. my Classics Ultra Magnus where I engineered a folding/unfolding chest piece... nobody else had tried anything like it.

Not to mention all the necro-posting that seems to be on the rise lately on here. Threads from 1, 2, even 3 years ago are being revived, all while new threads are pushed further and further down into the abyss that is pages 3, 4, etc.

OK, rant over. Back to work on new original customs. My muse is pointing me in the direction of my Gaiking customs. I already finished the Great Space Dragon over a year ago, and I am 2/3 done with the mini dinosaur bots (one was finished years ago, one I just finished yesterday). Gaiking himself is gonna be a major project, that I am not looking forward to.

2. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

It does look better now with more difference in bot mode, though honestly I can't say I love the bot head. It's kind of hard to make it out. Overall still a real cool custom though. I love Aliens!

I know how that feels, updating a post just to see it fade away unnoticed. I think it's because unless people can very easily tell at a glance that something is very different in the thumbnail, they just see something they already looked at and move on.

3. Massdestruction

Massdestruction Instrument of Destruction

Unfortunately, the robot face was one thing that wasn't made well for bashing. It's basically just a thin face piece that flips down. Any changes would still need it to be just a face (not the whole head). And there is not alot of space inside the alien mouth to make changes either (had to be able to open and close the mouth fully). Though, as I say, it doesn't bother me much since he will almost never be in robot mode since the alien mode is so much more fun to display.