TransFormers: Age of Dissolution

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Megatron_X, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Megatron_X

Megatron_X Supreme Predacon Warlord

Well, I have decided to take on my own novel for BW. It takes place while the maximals are heading and while they are in the transwarp space back to their time. I won't reveal too much until after I get some typed. been writing it and will type as I go.

TransFormers: Age of Dissolution
    Part 1 - The Found
    Part 2 - The Gathering
    Part 3 - The Absolute Power

2. Megatron_X

Megatron_X Supreme Predacon Warlord

PART ONE: The Found -

Prologue ~

Space....

Cold, barren and nothingness...

Vast darkness was upon him with the exception of the lights from the millions of stars glowing around his figure. His body also dark was shackled to the topside of the shuttle. His arms, legs and waist all pinned, unable to move. He had grown tired since the struggle that made him end up here. Primary power offline and secondary slowly depleting. Helplessness...

The dark creature who lay sprawled out thought to himself of old mistakes and the many failures. Now he would have his time to reflect and to possibly change the course of the future. His future. Long ago in the course of these three long years that had changed him as well as his captours, he had discovered that he alone controlled his destiny, and that of Cybertron itself. His previous plan should have ked to victory and defeat of these Maximals. The objects that had stood in his way were the Maximals, and his traitorous reptillian clone.

Now things shall take a different course he thought to himself. The only things currently in his way were these shackles attached to his abdomen, arms and legs. The dark entity thought to himself while the Autobot shuttle the Maximals had acquired opened Transwarp space. To see the vortex open before him sent the start of a new idea. The reclaiming of his world...Cyberton. He would have to wait to spring his escape for a few more nanocliks. Maybe the virus he had researched in his time on prehistoric Earth could actually be of some use should he reach Cybertron before his enemies.

The shuttle entered Transwarp space, the glow upon the shuttle from the vortex grew brighter. The raw energy flowing around him shook the shuttle cracking the controls on one of the shackles. He continued to remain calm as he returned as much power as he could allow into all of his limbs. He shook the shuttle, again and again, harder and harder until his dragon arm broke free. He ripped the other shackles off as fast as he could, biting his cyber-chains completely apart.

The force upon the shuttle sent him smashing back against the shuttle and off the end. The rocket energy scorched his body as he was sent hurtling into Transwarp space. His powerless form surged through space as he went offline completely, drifting farther and farther behind.

The shuttle going forward as his form faded out of view completly. The ship maintaining course with the future would now begin to worry, for their captive is gone. The blue space surged and rocked the shuttle. as it continued onward.

Well how did you like the first installment of my ongoing saga? Obviously you can tell where it is picking up and from here I will take it up to Beast Machines but explain in my own way all in between. However when it hits the Beast Machines saga, it will take a different course but still keep some aspects of the body changes(Megatron only)