Transformers Absolution

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Grimlock22, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Thank you one and all, for having enough faith in me to read the begin of a story I have writen. This story is a product of wanting to continue my "canceled" story Revolution and wanting to create a separate story. With in this story are references to events which would have happened should Revolution had continued. And now with out further delay I present:

Transformers Absolution

The planet Riggata, a world of peace full of beautiful beaches and lush jungles, it was a world to which a human could best draw similarity with the garden of Eden. It was a world rich in resources, for this reason it was settled by the Grand Cybertronian Council of Worlds and inhabited by Cybertronians or beings of similar worlds. The galaxy was in an unprecedented era of peace under the leadership of Supreme Commander Shooter Convoy, a bot once know as Hot Shot, after the defeat of the ancient evil being known as Vilon Liger.

That peace came to a tragic end when a large coffin like object was discovered on Riggataa, curiosity overwhelmed the bots who had discovered the relic and they opened it to find a Cybertronian body y that appeared to have been deceased for millennia. Suddenly the body sprung to life grabbing the nearest bot by the throat and squeezing the neck apart, then punching through the chest cavity and into the spark chamber, and absorbed the poor fool's spark through its hand. The bot raised itself into the air and in a dull monotone voice spoke a single word, "A'guta" an ancient word meaning, "I have arisen". With a swipe if its hand two of the remaining three bots were impaled through their spark chambers with large mechanical tendrils extending from the ancient bot. Within seconds the two were dead, sparks drained from their bodies. One bot managed to escape and made her way to the nearest village alerting the armed gaurds. Beliving her story those in charge ordered imedate evacuation of the planet on seven ships. Only one ship made off world before the planet suddenly just disintegrated, and thats the ship we're on now.

A green mech explained as he slowly struggled to survive. This was the captain of the Iron Hope, Ironside. He told his tale to the resuce party that had received his distress beacon from the Axulra.

"We came under attack by something that had been following us. I evacuated all non-essential crew members before engaging the entity. We came under heavy fire and I ordered the last of the crew off but..." Ironside trailed off, becoming overwhelmed by emotions. "But they refused to leave. It was that thing from Riggata it-it-it killed them! The same as those damn idots who freed it. I don't know how I survived by I do know that it's somewhere near this ship and will come back for me. You must leave me and escape while you can."

"I'm afraid I can't do that captian," stated the captain of the Axulra, Tracer. Looking to her chief medic, who was working on Ironside's wounds asked, "Waker, hurry with the repairs."

Waker, with out averting her gaze replied, "Tracer I'm a doctor, not a miracle worker."

"Fine," replied Tracer. "Is he at least fit for beam transportation?"

"Aye he appears so Captain," replied Waker.

"Verry well then," Tracer called the crew of her own ship. "Requesting beam transportation for five, three to bridge and two sick bay."

Within seconds the five bots, including Ironside were transported onto the Axulra. Tracer took her seat on her comand chair and command the ship to make way for Cybertron. While Waker began surgery on Ironside, in the hopes of making him at least fit enough to tell the council his stroy and properly warn them. Suddenly the ship was rocked by numerous hits to it's hull, and claw like fingers ripping into the walls of the med bay.

2. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Chapter 2
    "SIR! HULL BREACH IN SECTOR F!" Yelled the Axulra's security cheif Blizz-art. "Specifically in sick bay!"

"Damn it!" exclaimed Tracer. "Blizz-art, assemble a security team to assist them."

Meanwhile in the sick bay the hull was torn apart by two orange hands moving in opposite directions. The hole in hull gave veiw of dementied demon like face with jaged teeth and large horns on the helm. The face pulled itself into the hull ripping the hull further as it did so. The bot that stood their looked to Waker and calmly and spoke in a cool collected tone, "I...am Dark Nova...give him to me...and you all are free...." Dark Nova extended his hand towards Waker in a peacefull manner. "But refusse.....and you all shall die."

Dark Nova was suddenly tackled from behind by the ship's ressident brute, Brawn. Brawn slammed Dark Nova to the floor, stunning the monster, before picking him up a forcing him back through the hull breech.

"Next time," He said looking back at Waker. "Stall a bit better."

------------------------------------------------

"Command, this is Captain Tracer," She said contacting Cybertron Command.

" 'is is Twincast readin' ya lound 'n' clear! Sup Tracer?" Replied the communications cheif as he appeared on the holoscreen.

"Twincast, I need to speak with the Supreme Commander."

Twincast looked away with a look of slight sorrow and breathing a heavy sigh before looking back to Tracer and replying, "Thats not gonna be possible Tracer, the Supreme Commander is barely clinging to life in the medical center. The best we can do is pass on important information to the council elders."

"Tell the council that we're bringing in the only know survivor of the destruction of Riggata, and he has a full explination. We've also had our ship's med bay hull breached by an entity of unknown origin calling it's Dark Nova."

"Aye Aye Captain Tracer," Twincast chuckled some what nervously. "I'll let em know your coming in."

"Thank you, Tracer out," with that the communications cheif of the Axulra cut the feed ending the transmission. "Ensign, plot course for Cybertron at mark 18 speed."

"Aye sir," said the Ensign starting the ship's acceleration towards Cybertron, vanishing in a second.

--------------------------------------------------------

"My fellow Cybertronians!" Yelled a Mech clad in purple red and gold armor standing on a crate in a crowed area of New Helex. "For to long we have suffered under the council's thumb! Whom amongst us in this city were not born of DECEPTICON origin!? WHO amongst us are truely represented by the council made nearly entirely of those who were AUTOBOTS AND THOSE BORN OF AUTOBOT ORIGIN!? WHO!? My fellow DECEPTICONS liberate yourselves! March unto the Council! Show them that the Decepticons are NOT as dead as they believe!"

The crowed that had gathered around him erupted in applause and cheers as two officers approached the mech and placed him under arrest, placing his hands behind his back in stasis cuffs.

"AND THIS IS HOW WITH DISSENTERS! SILENCING US BY ARRESTING US! I AM VS-6 AND I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

3. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Chapter 3

The Axulra touched down on the landing pad of the Cybertron Grand Senate building, as it's boarding ramp descended Tracer and Waker accompanied Ironside, confined to a wheelchair into the building.

"Ironside," Waker said in a soothing voice. "I understand it's painful to remember, but for the sake of all the universe it's important you tell them everything you know about Dark Nova."

Outside meanwhile a strange insect like creature dropped off the underside of ship and made it's way for an acumaltion of negative emotions in the city. The insect traveled many miles before it finally reached the darkly prison through which it entered via a crack in one of the walls.

---------------------------------------------------------------

VS-6 sat in his cell reading a datapad on the history of Cybertron stopped on the section speaking of the last Great Cybertronian War and scoffed at the idea. As if that would be the last great war. Why? Because of some oppressive's government's say so? Was that not why the last war started?

VS-6 was interrupted by sudden presence of a femme, her presence infact only being displayed by her voice in the still prison air.

"I heard your little speach today," the femme said as she dragged a single gold and black digit across the bars of the cell. "It was quite...inspiring. I can see your future, and it's filled with wonder." She then slipped a book between the bars. The book itself was large and mostly a bland brown color save for the gold trim around the book's edges and spine.

VS-6 took the book and looked at it from many angles, before looking back to the femme with a confused look.

"What is this?" He said with a frustration and confusion.

"This," replied the femme. "Is the Book of Primus. It's a good read, if you don't mind ancient prophecies that is. Read it and I will return when the time is right."

With that the femme went silent, foot steps trailing of to indicate she was gone.

VS-6 took the book in his hand and gave it another once over breathing a sigh.

"Well I guess it's better then nothing."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Trion, you're a foolish old man!" yelled one member of the council.

"Old I may be," replied the elderly Alpha Trion calmly. "But I'm one of the ones who helped destroy the original Dark Nova. If these two are one in the same, then the fate of the entire universe is at stake."

"How so old man!" yelled another member. "He could not be any worse then Vilon Liger who the Supreme Commander killed ages ago.

"Dark Nova is something far worse," explianed Alpha Trion. "Unicron and Liger are nothing compared to him. And he is merely the herald for a far greater evil. Dark Nova feeds on life itself. Draining away the life of those he attacks. Then drilling into the planet's core and draining it, leaving the planet a husk till it shatters to nothing."

The nearest bot to Alpha Trion scoffed, "You're memory is clouded with age old man, those are the ravings of insane bot."

Alpha Trion rose from his seat "Have doctor Waker run a psych evla of fromer Captian Ironside. Untill then as the highest ranking offical of the Council, I will be sending a scouting party to that section of space."