Transformers: A Boy and His Car

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Maroyasha, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Maroyasha

Maroyasha IOU A Title

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    this is my second fan fic. my other is Transformers: Dimensions Come Together. with this I already wrote most of it and it will be copy and paste. so ya. here we go.

Chapter 1​

A 17 year old got into his Dad’s car. “Dad come on!!” “I’m coming Jimmy.” His Dad came running up to the car and got into the driver’s seat. Jimmy was going to get his first car. His Dad backed out of the driveway and went for the car place. “You’re getting a used car Jimmy.” “I know. You’ve already told me.”
    -Five Minutes Later They Came Up On The Used Car Place…
    Jimmy got out and went looking around. He found a silver car. It had faded words on the side. It said Blue Streak. There was also a blue stripe that went all the way around the car. He got in. He looked around at it. “It’s old, but nice. Hey Dad!!” “Ya?” “Look at this car!!” His Dad came running over. “It’s nice. I think we can get it.” “Yes.” They bought the car and Jimmy started driving to his friends house, Mason.
    He came up on his friends house. Mason came running out of his house. “Nice car man.” “Thanks. Let’s go catch that new movie about the universal battle of humans and aliens. On me.” “Okay. Let’s go.” Mason put his hand on the hood and jumped over it. He got into the passenger side door. “Let’s move.”
    -Later During The Movies…
    In the parking lot was sitting Jimmy’s car. Then a car drove up next to it. It was a yellow beetle. “Bluestreak.” It was talking. “Ya Bee?” Jimmy’s car was also talking. “Prime wants you to wait until next week to bring your human to the base.” “Okay. See ya later.” The beetle drove off and out of the parking lot.
    -Next Week…
    Jimmy was driving his car to the mall. “Can’t wait to meet the guys for the weekly movie.” Then the steering wheel turned by itself. Jimmy pulled his hands back. “What the heck?” Then the pedals started moving themselves. “Okay. This is weird.” The car spun around and was heading somewhere. Then the doors locked.
    “What’s going on?” Then there was a red light coming from the steering wheel. Jimmy looked at it. There was a red symbol. Then the radio screen went blank and had a blue line. “Hello Jimmy.” The line went up and down. “Who said that?” “Me, your car Bluestreak.” “Okay, Mason, you can quit it now.” “Mason isn’t here. And this isn’t a prank.” “What do you want?” “My leader, Optimus Prime, has requested your presence at our base.”
    “What?” “Just sit back and listen to some tunes. I’ll explain when we get to base.” Then the radio went back to normal.
    -Later Next To A River…
    Bluestreak was driving on the road when he was bumped. Jimmy looked in the rearview. “Who is that?” “Wildrider.” “Huh?” “He’s a Stunticon. He’s part of a subgroup of our enemies the Decepticons.” “He seems like he street races.” “He’s extremely fast and obnoxious. He also causes mass destruction in the process.” “I’m driving.” “What? You?” “Ya. I can do this.” “Okay. I’ll take over if you ask or if I definitely need to.” “Okay. Here we go.”
    Jimmy grabbed the steering wheel and the gear shift. “Come on!!” “Alright human!!” Wildrider went to the side of Bluestreak and bumped him. Jimmy shook and hit the door. “Huh, not bad.” Jimmy shifted gears and sped up. So did Wildrider. Wildrider was speeding up. Jimmy went into a lower gear and hit the brakes. Bluestreak’s back bumper smashed into Wildrider.
    “Sorry about that Bluestreak.” “It’s alright. I’ve taken worse damage.” Then Bluestreak got hit in the right. “Who’s that?” “It’s Breakdown. Another Stunticon.” “Alright. Let’s take him down.” Bluestreak smashed into Breakdown. Breakdown was dented. Breakdown went to the right and then smashed into Bluestreak. Bluestreak spun out. “I can’t get control Bluestreak.” “I can’t either.”
    Bluestreak crashed through the barrier on the road that was next to the river. Bluestreak started flipping. Jimmy unlocked the doors and opened his. He jumped out and did a cannonball into the water. He swam back to the surface and saw Bluestreak sinking. Then Bluestreak started to break apart. “Noooo!!!” “I’m fine.” Bluestreak turned into a robot and treaded in the water. The Stunticons went driving off.
    Then there was a jet coming towards them. “It’s Thrust.” Thrust started shooting at them. “Get under the water!!” “Going.” Jimmy started to swim under the surface when a laser bolt hit the water and he went flying into the air. “Jimmy!!” “AAHH!!!” Jimmy was flying through the air. Then Jimmy landed on a jet. It had the symbol that Bluestreak had. “You’re a good guy right?” “Yah. Now get in.” The cockpit open and Jimmy jumped in.
    “What about Bluestreak?” “He’ll meet us back at base.” “Okay.”

2. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

interesting... please continue :popcorn  !!!

3. Maroyasha

Maroyasha IOU A Title

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Chapter 2​

Later At The Good Guy Base…
    The jet landed and Jimmy got out. He saw many other giant robots walking around. The jet transformed. “Hey, the name’s Jetfire.” “Hi Jetfire. I’m Jimmy. So who is your leader that I need to meet?” “That one over there. The truck.” There was a truck parked. “His name is Optimus Prime.” “Alright. I’ll go talk to him.” Jimmy started walking when the truck transformed into a giant robot. “Hello Jimmy.” “Hello Optimus Prime.”
    “Yes, I see Jetfire already introduced me. Ask any questions you want.” “First, what are you guys?” “We are the Autobots. We are from a distant planet known as Cybertron.” “Okay. Next, why are you guys battling the Decepticons?” “I will explain. Their leader Megatron, wanted to overthrow our planets council of leaders. At one time his men killed the leader of our planet. Sentinel Prime. I was there at the time they killed him. Me and my team, the rest of the Autobots in the base, were attacked and we fled to our ship. The Ark.
    “We left many behind on our planet. Megatron and some of his greatest soldiers followed us. The Ark was attacked by them and our engines were greatly damaged. We were in the middle of Jupiter. We were struck by lightning and our ship started flaming and the smoke created the great red spot. We repaired it the best we could and headed for solid ground. The Decepticons were still behind us. We went into the asteroid belt and our ship was greatly damaged.
    Our ship crashed on Mars. The Decepticons headed for your planet. We repaired our ship the best we could in a day and pursued them. We landed on the planet about the time Greece was established. Now we are here still. Would you like to know anything else?” “No, not now. Oh ya, can you introduce me to your team?” “Alright. Autobots form up.” All these giant robots came running in and lined up. “From left to right, Jazz, Ironhide, Ratchet, Prowl, Blaster, Bluestreak, Hot Rod, Trailbreaker, Hound, Whirl, Jetfire, Bumblebee, Brawn, Pipes, Cliffjumper, and Tailgate.”
    “It’s nice to meet you all. Hey, Optimus, at one point could I bring my brother here?” “You may, I would also like to meet your Dad. Please bring them here.” “Yes. Is sometime this week good?” “Yes it is.” “Okay.”

4. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

pretty cool so far :thumb  please do more :D  :popcorn  !!!