Transformers 6: Secrets of Alpha Trion

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Hiraga, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Welcome, fans of my past fan-fics, and hopefully some new fans! This is the final installment in my TF Movie fan-fics, in which I write out my idea for the sequels to the current Michael Bay Transformers movies.
    This is one that I think is going to be big, and hopefully the best out of all of my previous stories. Secrets of Alpha Trion takes place five years after TF5, Worlds at War, after the death of Optimus Prime. It's going to be the longest story yet, and I hope you all enjoy it, old and new fans alike!
    Just for reference, here are my previous three stories.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/246835-transformers-3-doomsday.html
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/269923-transformers-4-legends-cybertron.html
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/282572-transformers-5-worlds-war.html

So, let's waste no more time. Here is the prologue to Transformers 6!

PROLOGUE

Rodimus: It has been five years since Optimus Prime was killed, and the Predacons entered the war. Almost every Decepticon from the universe has come to Earth, and although we have many Autobots, and the entire human population helping us, we can't help but still feel overpowered. Many Decepticons had to make the desicion of either going to join their old leader, Megatron, and become Predacons, or remain loyal to the Decepticon cause. I myself can't tell the difference between the goals of the Decepticons or the Predacons, but that's not what matters. What matters is getting back at the one that killed our leader. And I've been hunting him down since the day Prime died. There is no winning side in this war. You could hear from someone that the Decepticons are winning, but then be told two minutes later from another that the Autobots and NEST are. Word is constantly changing as to who has the upperhand. After a while, you just stop believing what you hear. You think to yourself, as you're out on the battlefield being shot at, that you're on the losing side. You think to yourself that you should have surrendered yourself a long time ago. You think to yourself...
    'There is no way my life could get any worse.'
    But you're wrong. Sometimes, you're dead wrong.

6,000 Years Ago...

*Lightning strikes. On a dark planet, far away from both Earth and Cybertron, a storm ravages. The planet is devoid of any life whatsoever, other then a few tiny weeds here and there. The terrain is rocky, and unusually dry regardless of the hard rain. The planet was not always like this. Something had destroyed everything that it once had. Even it's weather patterns were tampered with by the monster that took everything else away. Amidst all of the rain, a large, dark being walked among the rocks, searching for something.*

Fallen: Show yourselves!

*This wasn't the monster that had destroyed the planet.*

Fallen: Cowards!

*The monster was war itself.*

Fallen: I know you're here! And wherever you are, I WILL find you!

*The Fallen held in his hand his gravity spear, which he used to move aside boulders that his prey could be hiding behind.*

Fallen: Make it easier for yourself, Trion!

*The Fallen used his spear to throw two huge boulders away, which crashed into a small hill. He was getting irratated as the rain made the mud below his feet deeper and deeper. It got harder to move with each second, and he had to find what he was looking for.*

Fallen: If you hand it over now I'll let you live...

*Suddenly, two shapes ran away from the rocks quickly. One was tall, with a large metallic cloak and hood draped over him. The other was shorter, and moved slower in the mud. The Fallen saw them out of the corner of his optic.*

Fallen: AHA!

*He used his spear to lift up the mud beneath them. Although the taller shape managed to get out of the mud in time, the smaller was trapped.*

Dion: Master!

*The taller turned and reached his arm out to his friend.*

Alpha Trion: Grab my hand! We must hurry!

*Dion reached out and grabbed Alpha Trion's hand. Giving a great pull, he got Dion out of the muck. Looking over, they could see that the Fallen was approaching. The rain seemed to get only worse.*

Fallen: Hand it over Trion.

*Alpha Trion and Dion got up and ran off again. The Fallen continued to raise the mud, but they managed to avoid it this time. Lighting flashed, bright enough to reveal what was in Alpha Trion's hand. A golden disk. The Fallen smiled and stopped. Dion looked back to see that he just stood there.*

Dion: He's given up!

*Alpha Trion, under his hood, looked worried.*

Alpha Trion: No he hasn't.

*Suddenly, an explosion in the mud sent the two Autobots flying. Once they landed, they looked up to see the Fallen, who had teleported in front of them.*

Dion: Master, run!

*The Fallen smiled and thrust down his spear, which impaled Dion. Destroying his spark immediatley.*

Alpha Trion: NO!

*Alpha Trion had no time to grieve. He had to hurry and get the artifact away from the Fallen. Rain poured, and Alpha Trion ran across the mud. He had to get to his ship. The Fallen raised his spear, and lightning flashed to reveal Dion's lifeless shell still impaled on it.*

Fallen: You can run to your ship Trion, but you won't get far!

*The Fallen shook Dion off of his spear. Once the body landed into the mud, the Fallen gave a mighty stomp and crushed it. Looking up, he glared. Alpha Trion was out of site. He teleported.*

*Alpha Trion ran over to a large mountain. Looking up at the top, he could vaguely see the ship he, Dion, and their other pilot Elita-1 arrived in. Elita-1 was killed by the Fallen almost immediatley after leaving the ship. He quickly started to climb up the rocks. His hood concealing his face, the rain getting worse and worse. Almost forcing him off the side of the mountain side. Alpha Trion couldn't be stopped however. If the Fallen got his hands on the artifact, it would mean victory for the Decepticons. Once he finally got to the top of the mountain, he was immediatley kicked by a powerful force. The Fallen had teleported up to the top. Alpha Trion fell off, but managed to keep his grip on a single rock. Almost dropping the disk, and the wind blowing his hood off, revealing his horribly scarred face.*

Fallen: Face it Trion, you knew that the disk would be mine the second you saw me. I've so easily killed your two fellow team members, and you will be no different.

*Alpha Trion looked down. The Fallen was using his spear to bring all of the mud below up towards him.*

Alpha Trion: No Fallen...Not today...NOT EVER!

Fallen: Silence!

*The Fallen thrust his spear towards Alpha Trion. He barely managed to dodge the tip of the spear, then, taking a huge risk, flung the disk at The Fallen's legs. The disk knocked the Fallen off balance, sending him falling off of the mountain himself. He grabbed Alpha Trion by the leg, who now struggled to support himself and the Fallen with just his one arm. Luckily, the disk landed at the top of the mountain.*

Fallen: I...will...have...that...DISK!

*Alpha Trion used an enormous effort, and kicked the Fallen in the face twice. His strength was enough to make the Fallen lose his grip, sending him falling into the mud, trapping him. But not for long. Alpha Trion took this oppurtunity to push himself up and on to the top of the mountain. Getting up, he wasted no time, grabbed the disk and ran into the ship. He rushed to the control panel and turned the ship on. Looking out one window, he could see that the Fallen had just teleported himself to the top of the mountain once again.*

Alpha Trion: Slag it!

*Starting up the ship, he turned on the engines. The ship started to fly off, and shot twice at the Fallen before he could teleport again. The blasts knocked the Fallen off the mountain once again, giving Alpha Trion enough time to finally leave the planet. Once he was sure that he had lost the Fallen, he switched the ship to autopilot and turned on the audio recorder.*

Alpha Trion: This is the new log of Alpha Trion, former representative of the planets Quintesson, Junkion, and Cybertron. In the last few weeks as acting captain, I have seen two of these planets fall to the Decepticons. I fear that Cybertron is close to sharing the same fate. While the battle for the Allspark rages on my home planet, I have recovered an artifact thought as a myth by many in my species. The Golden Disk. And although Cybertron may fall, I have faith that this disk will bring me, and one day, my Autobot brothers, to a new planet of peace and tranquility. I hope that one day this war ends, even if I am not there to see it end. This log, and this journey, will be done in the memory of my brave co-pilot Elita-1, and my apprentice Dion. Both of whom were mercilessly slain by the Decepticon's acting leader, the Fallen. I hope he is brought to justice for his crimes. I hope my journey proves to fruitful, no matter how long it takes for me to reach my destination. And once again, I hope that we win this war, and that I live to see the end of it. End of Log One.

*Alpha Trion turned off the audio recorder and saved the log into his files. Sitting down in the pilot seat, he put his hood back up, and looked at what rested on the seat next to him. The Golden Disk, which glistened brightly. The patterns on it acted as a map for Alpha Trion. A map which he would continue to follow for the next 6,000 years...*

2. SkyfiRe71

SkyfiRe71 Precursor

holy. sh@t.

3. Jetfire217

Jetfire217 AirialBot

Dang that was Epic!!!!

4. Shockwaved

Shockwaved Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Very cool

5. cybertron2006

cybertron2006 Fly By Clockwork Pictures

...I feel out of date.

Why didn't you tell me TF5 ended? I could've gotten a review done beforehand.

Nice start, though.

EDIT: Don't worry, I've reviewed it now. You may return to your storytelling podium. :D 

6. ThunderTalon

ThunderTalon Renegade Bounty Hunter

ok that was good so was 5 sorry i havent reviewed much

7. Hiraga

News Credits:
    I'm glad you guys like the story so far!

CHAPTER 1 PART 1

6,000 Years Later
    Earth
    Africa
    The year is 2020

*In the Blyde River Canyon of South Africa, a yellow Camaro, a silver Corvette, and two NEST trucks drove through the jungle. Scaring away a flock of vultures feasting on a dead hyena. Inside one of the trucks were Sam Witwicky and Leo Spitz, who had been fighting in the new war for five years now. Sam's wife, Mikaela, stayed at the NEST base taking care of their fiver year old son Daniel.*

Leo: Man, when we get back to base I'm going to eat SO much.

Sam: I hear ya. Driving nonstop for almost three days will do that to you. Especially when all you have to eat is trail mix.

*The other NEST truck was being driven by Ray Wilson, who was carrying at least six other refugees they found on the way.*

Leo: You know Sam, I think we're winning this war.

Sam: Leo...

Leo: No I do! We haven't been having nearly as many Decepticon sightings as we used to, and we haven't even heard from the Predacons in almost two months now!

Sam: Leo, the Decepticons and Predacons are at war with each other too. We probably haven't heard from them or seen as much of them because they're too busy fighting each other.

Leo: That's your problem Sam.

Sam: That I know these things?

Leo: You've got no faith man! You gotta have faith that we're winning this war! You gotta have faith that we CAN win this war!

Sam: *Laughing* Wait a minute, is there a theme to all of this?

Leo: Fine, don't listen to me!

Sam: Heh, consider it done buddy.

*Sideswipe spoke through the radio.*

Sideswipe: We're about a mile away from gates guys. Springer told me that he and Powerglide recovered about fourty new human survivors.

*Sideswipe, who now had new red flames at the front of his vehicle mode, made a sudden turn. This was now a new routine among the Autobots. Making sudden turns to the left or right tended to scare out any Decepticons that might be spying on them. Nothing happened, so Sideswipe joined the group once again.*

Sam: We clear?

Sideswipe: I think so. We've been clear for the last two weeks.

Sam: Yeah but you can never be to sure though.

*Once they approached the gates to the base, Sideswipe and Bumblebee transformed.*

Bumblebee: Jazz, we're here!

*A voice was heard through speakers.*

Jazz: Alright. Stick around, I'll let you in.

*Sideswipe turned to the second NEST truck.*

Sideswipe: While we're waiting, Ray, could you help me with something.

Ray: Sure.

*Ray got out of the truck. Once he was close enough to the other truck, Sideswipe suddenly took out his guns and blew Ray's truck apart. The explosion rocked Sam and Leo's truck forward a bit. Ray leaped forward, while Sideswipe shot a couple more times at the truck. Bumblebee stood by and watched.*

Ray: JESUS!

*The screams of the refugees echoed throughout almost all of the jungle. Sam and Leo immediatley got out of their truck and aimed their weapons at Sideswipe.*

Leo: What the hell do you think you're doing?!

Sideswipe: Destroying some spies. Bumblebee?

*Bumblebee transformed his hand into a fire extinguisher. Once he put out the flames, and the smoke cleared, eight metallic, monstrous bodies were seen in place of the Kenyan refugees. All dead.*

Sideswipe: Pretenders. I would have told you sooner, but they might have attacked you Ray.

Ray: Oh God! You scare the shit out of me man!

Bumblebee: Better scared than dead.

Sam: Uh...thanks Sideswipe.

Sideswipe: Sorry about the truck Ray.

Ray: Yeah, uh, no problem...

Bumblebee: Red Alert will collect the bodies later.

*The gates to the base opened. Sideswipe and Bumblebee transformed back, with the group all driving in.*

8. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

Nice use of the pretenders there. I love that Springer, Powerglide and Red Alert are in. :D  Which alt modes do you have in mind for them?

9. Hiraga

News Credits:
    Springer will be an Osprey, with a robot mode similar to his legends. Only he is grey now.
    Red Alert is a very small Autobot medic, who was often used on the field of war on Cybertron. He's only about eight feet tall.
    [​IMG]
    And Powerglide was known as one of the best Autobot pilots on Cybertron. Often regarded as it's best known aviator, he was a good friend of Prime's. He is a old WW2 Warhawk.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  10. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

Nice, I like them. Are there gonna be more new Autobots or not, since you mentioned '3 protoforms in the sky' at the end of TF5?

11. Hiraga

News Credits:
    Lots of new Autobots in this chapter. Actually, The three that fell to Earth at the end of TF5 are SPOILERS

Rhinox, Cheetor, and Rattrap.

12. Shockwaved

Shockwaved Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You should put each story up as a downloadable document.

13. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

Maximals? That. Is. Awesome! So with them coming into the story, does this mean that another well known Maximal will show up as well?

14. ThunderTalon

ThunderTalon Renegade Bounty Hunter

oh boy the beast wars has begun

15. Hiraga

News Credits:
    Yes, the Maximals are here. Although not as animals. Their past will be explained later in the story, but the team does consist of Rhinox, Rattrap, Cheetor, Botanica, Depth Charge, and Airazor.
    But for now, let's just deal with Rhinox and introduce some Autobots that aren't Maximals!

CHAPTER 1 PART 2

Near the Drakensberg Mountains...

*While Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Sam, Leo, and Ray were returning to NEST headquarters, another team had actually left the base an hour before they got there. The team consisted only of four Autobots. Hoist, Sunstreaker, and Arcee. All lead by Rhinox, and Autobot general who came to Earth with three others. They were on a mission to check out a cave explosion down in the Drakensberg Mountains. Keeping close communication with the base.*

Rhinox: NEST base, this is General Rhinox here, we are approximately half a mile from the explosion site.

*Kup spoke to him through comlink.*

Kup: Alright, good to hear Rhinox. Anything suspicious in your area?

*The four Autobots drove past the wreckage of a large plane. What looked like a crashed B1-Bomber, was really the dead shell of the Decepticon Lugnut, who was shot down three months before by a barrage NEST cruise missles.*

Rhinox: Nothing out of the ordinary yet Kup. But I'll be sure to keep you posted. Rhinox out.

*Driving through the almost barren wasteland was just agonizing for Sunstreaker, who prided himself in his clean and flawless car mode.*

Sunstreaker: Are we almost there? I can't take much more of this dust!

Rhinox: Were you even listening when I told Kup that we were a half mile away?

Arcee: Just be quiet for five minutes Sunstreaker. Between you can Tracks, one can only take so much complaining.

Sunstreaker: Ugh...

Rhinox: Now once we get there, I will go inside the cave to check it out. I want you three to wait out for me in case this is a trap.

*Up higher in the rocks, two Decepticons watched the four Autobots drive. They had set up the explosion. One was around the height of the average sports car transformer, while the other was around the size of Arcee.*

Downbeat: They fell right into the trap...

Oil Slick: Yeah, but they're not what we were looking for. We need Predacons, and instead we get a mediocre team of Autobots.

Downbeat: Perhaps the sounds of the battle to come will attract the Predacons.

*Downbeat was an expert marksman among the Decepticons. Once the Autobots were near, the other Decepticons let him to all of the work. He resembled the Decepticons Barricade and Sideways, with the exception of a rather thin arm that he could transform into a sniper rifle. Oil Slick was the smaller of the two, and transformed into a motorcycle with a skull at the front. The skull turned into a helmet for him in robot mode. He was clad in spikes, and black and silver all over.*

Downbeat: C'mon. Let's go follow them.

Oil Slick: Hey listen, Starscream didn't say anything about killing Autobots.

Downbeat: Which is why he won't find out will he? What are you, a scrap drone? They're the enemy too.

Oil Slick: Fine fine, but I'm not taking the blame is Starscream gets mad.

Downbeat: I know.

*Downbeat and Oil Slick transformed and started to drive on the road on the side of the mountain, going to the same cave the Autobots were going.*

Downbeat: Because if Starscream gets mad, I'll probably kill you for stress relief.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  16. Hiraga

News Credits:
  17. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Very cool so far! Rhinox is awesome to have here.

Who would you have voice Alpha Trion? And would Rhinox stay Richard Newman?

Personally, I think Phil LaMarr's Alpha Trion from Animated would work with any other incarnation.

18. Hiraga

News Credits:
    I actually would choose Richard McGonagle to voice Alpha Trion. If you've seen Green Lantern: First Flight, he's the guy that voiced Abin Sur. For some reason that voice really clicks with me as Alpha Trion.
    I'm going to do a whole post later with all of my choices for voice casting.

19. Hiraga

News Credits:
  20. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

So... Rhinox, Ratrap, Cheetor, Airazor, Botanica and Depth Charge won't be called Maximals? At least that's the feeling I get when reading this part. That's cool, though.

Oh and is Oil Slick's alt mode the bike from Ghost Rider? :p