Transformers 4

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I read it online that they will release a TFM4 and Bay will be coming back as the film sets to release in 2014 but producers might want to make it earlier. Shia Leboeuf wont be in it(good for him lousy actor that should of died in the TF3)

2. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Source?

Doesn't matter. Bay's said time and time again he's not coming back if they do TF4. He's made it abundantly clear that his next two films are "Pain and Gain" and "Bad Boys 3"

Sorry, I didn't realize you had already seen the film.

3. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Yeah ... it's the internet, brah. I've sat through boring lectures in school, teachers saying "Anyone can add something to the internet. Doesn't have to be true, or edited." Besides, Bay said he's not doing TF4. Granted, that could be taken with a grain of salt.

Concerning Shia, seems like someone is pretty savvy as to what's up in DOTM. Mind if you answer some questions I have? Sweet.

Is the plot another jumbled mess?
    How does Shia die?
    Do the Transformers destroy any other iconic structures?
    Does Prime give a fan-wank line?
    I bet Shockwave has two eyes. Does he have two eyes? You know Bay!
    Did the Twins learn how to read?
    Did Shia do something with that nose? It's rather large.
    Does he go to robot heaven again?
    Robot hell, maybe?

Thanks, man.

4. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

Bay said this was his last movie.

5. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I ment TF2 sorry

6. 420bot

420bot ******

Until George Lucas makes Speilberg call Bay up and demand that he do three TF's prequels and put lots of aliens, crystal skulls, walkie talkies, and crap in the new films.

7. KWFlange

KWFlange You're So Jelly

One can only hope, but Bay is also a compulsive liar who said that the twins would not return in TF3 as well as a million other lies.

Just because he said he won't be back for the 4th I can only assume that he is trying to find a way to get even more involved. Maybe he will write the script...or apply to Hasbro so that he can design the toys. lol

8. chazparks

chazparks Well-Known Member

Let's hope it his last so that we can eventually get what we really want a live-action G1 movie.

9. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    We already got what we wanted. We just don't realise it.

We got a live action Transformers movie that pushed the brand from a toyline with a couple of dozen releases per year and a cartoon relegated to stupid o'clock when nobody sane would be watching into a multi-billion dollar blockbuster hit with hundreds of items of merchandise - three ongoing toy lines and other licensed apparel catering to all levels of the fandom.

We got what we really wanted. Transformers is bigger than it has ever been, more successful than it has been since 1984-85, and it has mainstream appeal like never before.

Back on to the topic, I would like to see the source for all of this. There has been no word of a Transformers 4. From the beginning the talk was always of doing three, a trilogy, and Michael Bay has been saying since before Revenge of the Fallen came out that he wants to tackle other projects that aren't so intense. Shia hasn't said anything either way about his continued participation in the franchise. So I call shenanigans on this topic until I can examine the original source of evidence.

10. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I'd love it, and honestly I hope it's one of Bay's misinformation things. However I'd prefer it if it was 100 years in the future, and the Transformers have grown corrupted on Earth and are tyrants over the humans and enslave them. Optimus has been disposed of as a threat and killed, now a rebellion starts to save Earth. Then again, it's just me.

11. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

From the interviews it sounds like Bay is setting up the third film so they can't talk him into a fourth film. For all his flaws Bay is actually a smart person so if they can't pull something to milk the Transformers franchise with him then they are more likely give him his dream project.

Jackson got King Kong after Lord of the Rings, Nolan got Inception after the Dark Knight so it's about time Bay got his reward for the money he was able to bring in with the Transformers films.

Plus the other strike against an as is Transformers 4 is that most of the talent signed the fairly standard three films deal. So that means a new contract for a Transformers 4 when everyone's agent will be pushing for a lot more money. Cheaper and easier for the studio to relaunch the franchise with less expensive talent.

12. ZEGR

ZEGR Well-Known Member

a 4th movie with Chris Nolan as a director would be awesome

13. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    100% Truth! :) 

Proof : TFW2005 Coverage Of Hasbro Investor Day November 2010

Michael Bay took the franchise and turned it to a money making machine. Hasbro and Paramount are really happy with what he has done. Which is exactly why (rumor has it) Mr. Bay has received an invitation to boost the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" franchise by directing and producing (Platinum Dunes) a live action movie. You guys will hear the good news soon if Mr. Bay accepts the invitation. Script is ready as I heard.

14. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

If I remember correctly, Michael Bay had said that if the second and third movies did okay that he would do a fourth movie, possibly even a fifth and sixth movie. However, ROTF didn't turn out the greatest, so he decided that the third movie will be the last one he's doing.

Hopefully they'll do a reboot in a few years or so.

15. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    ...I love you. Mr. Sol Fury summed it up right there.

16. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 「Dojyaaa~n」 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I thought he said "Everything after TF3 will be a reboot."?

Honestly, I can't wait for it to be over. Not because I don't like the movies (I like the movies, I'm no hater... Well, TF2 isn't high on my *Favorite Movie List*...), it's because I'm eager to see how the films will be rebooted.

17. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    To be fair in '84 media didn't get around like it does today. No internet, no torrents, no one had TVs with 500+ channels. Hell we had 6 kids in the house and 2 TVs!

Were there even Walmart's in '84? If there were it wasn't like they are now.

and why yes, my post is totally pointless. :D 

18. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wheeljack30 I'm still not hearing a source where did you hear this?

19. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    There is one major problem with that. Because of the way Bay has been treating the franchise, Transformers still can't be taken seriously. But that's a whole other discussion.

20. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Pretty much all of Bay's "lies" were attempts to diffuse spoilers. This does not equivocate "compulsive liar."