Transformers 4 Will Happen with or Without Michael Bay?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by rich_prime, Feb 23, 2011.

1. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    oh myyy jeesh! That was in the 80's. that was g1. the movies rebooted gen1. BECAUSE OF A REASON: its 25 years later, and they want to reboot a CARTOON into a MOVIE. :) 

2. Crystal Convoy

Crystal Convoy Huh? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    ZOMG I wasn't alive in the 80s. And I'm talking about multiple Transformer cartoons. The stories have been told, it's over... finished. It's time for change.

3. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    those were cartoons that focuses on different parts of the TF lore. These are movies. MOVIES. Rebooted movies lead to trash. Thats it.

Without a good reason, its just copy cat, and the most stupid thing ever. I like original

and i hate to say it but movies are completely different things than cartoons. and most people would consider them wayy bigger and wayy more substancial for a fan base.

4. Crystal Convoy

Crystal Convoy Huh? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This word does not mean what you think it means. Not a damn thing from the movies is original. It's all been done before.

And btw, the Bay movies are trash.

5. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    BTW thats only YOUR opinion. Lots of people may think otherwise, lots of people may agree. But i disagree ;) 

BTW it looks like we're getting a fourth over a reboot anyway!

Im just saying, that when it comes to MOVIES, i like the ones that get to the chase FIRST. not just a remake of a movie that is TRASH.