Transformers 4: Unleashed

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Attacker_Prime, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

This is a TF4 fan fic, which follows up from my version of TF3, "Transformers 3: The Darkest Hour." Be sure to check Transformers 3: The Darkest Hour before reading this.

So let's begin!

-Opening narration by Optimus Prime-

"The Universe. The home of every race from any world. The first beings of this Universe were Primus and Unicron, the good and the evil. Two years ago, we defeated the menace of Unicron, but we did not know that Unicron's power could never be destroyed. And that power, has unleashed something strong enough to destroy the universe as we know it."

TRANSFORMERS 4: UNLEASHED
    Chapter 1

Time: 1:00 A.M.

It is a normal night in a very populated, and recently rebuilt city. It was destroyed by Unicron two years ago, and it was the final battlefield of the cybertronian factions known as the Autobots and Decepticons. In this place, Megatron was defeated. Twice. The bodies of the Heralds have been taken away by the humans, but the Decepticon bodies were left here, and the city was built over them.

However, people still live here, unaware that under them lies something that craves for power, and despises them more than they could imagine.

Few cars are rolling on a highway, and it is a normal night. But, this will not last for long.

A green-glowing, meteorite like object falls from the sky, gaining the attention of the nearby people. They look up at the falling object, and realize it is coming their way. They go away from the highway as fast as they can.

The meteorite crashes, creating a huge hole in the highway. In the hole, what is left of Megatron is seen, and several panels on the meteorite start folding. This is not just a meteorite. This is a protoform. A protoform which does not have a spark, though.

The armor panels wrap themselves around Megatron, regenerating the Decepticon leader and giving him a whole new body, with green energy flowing through his circuits and between his armor panels. He rises out of the hole, and looks at himself.

He has a new, stronger body: The head has more armor panels, his shoulders are more armored, his fusion cannon and sword are longer, his claws are sharper, his optics are still red, and he has less tank treads than before. And he notices the green energy flowing through him. He feels like he's stronger, but at the same time weak. He's never had such a feeling before.

He looks at his claws, which glow entirely orange and radiate heat.

"I am alive... awake." He declares. "Revenge... shall be mine... But I... need more power."

He looks down at the terrified, screaming humans running away from him, and his fusion cannon extends.

"Let's see what this can do."

He shoots the fleshlings three times, but enough to vaporize many of them. Megatron is amazed. In his life as a military leader, he's never seen such power. But yet, he still feels weak.

"I still need more power... I must have it in order to rule..."

He transforms into a powerful looking cybertronian jet, resembling his first form, but way more armored and aerodynamic and flies away.

2. Attacker_Prime

Chapter 2

Time: 11:00 A.M.

"The N.E.S.T. headquarters have been rebuilt, and new Autobots have received my message and came to Earth under my command. Since Megatron's death, we haven't encountered any Decepticon attacks for the last two years. However, we do not know for how long it will last..."

The Autobots, along with the soldiers, have been called for a meeting with general Morshower, who is in charge of the N.E.S.T. operations. All Autobots, including two new ones, are waiting. A huge, almost as big as Blackout/Grindor, green Autobot, with rotors on his forearms looks very impatient. He spins his rotors in wait, and has an angry expression.

"This better be important." He says. "I've got better things to do."

Another, blue and red Autobot, with a blue visor looks at his taller comrade, and says "Like what, Springer? Fly around?"

Springer frowns and looks down at the blue and red Autobot, with an angered expression.

"Smokescreen, don't push it. You know I've been fighting Decepticons on other worlds before I received Optimus' message. Whatever these humans think, they're definitely not gone."

Smokescreen doesn't get to reply to Springer, because Optimus interrupts him.

"In fact, Springer, we shall discuss everything about the Decepticons at this meeting with the general." He says. "Now be quiet."

Springer and Smokescreen look at their leader, and nod.

"Yes, sir."

The general walks on a platform, and the soldiers salute him. Optimus looks at him with his glowing blue optics and walks towards him.

"Why have you called us, general?"

"That is a very good question, Optimus." Replies the general. "As you might know, we are going to discuss the matters involving the Decepticons. But, before you get into that, you must see what our sattelites have recorded."

Optimus nods in approval.

"Let's see, then."

Optimus and the others turn to a large screen, where a green glowing protoform is seen falling into Earth's atmosphere. The Autobots look stunned. They've never seen protoforms like this one before.

The general looks at the Autobots.

"Any idea on what this could be?"

Wheeljack turns to the general.

"It appears to be a protoform. But we have no idea where that glowish green comes from!" He says, but then Ironhide turns. He notices that the green looks familiar. Too familiar. He and the Autobots have seen it before. It was in Unicron's tentacles when he was about to devour planet Earth.

"Actually, general, we've seen this before. It was in Unicron. It was the energy that was flowing through him." He says, and the other Autobots and the N.E.S.T. team remembers seeing it on Unicron.

"You mean that huge planet guy? The one that was gonna eat our planet? Well, then... we're officially doomed." Says one of the soldiers, terrified by the thought that Unicron could have survived. Optimus looks at him, and tries to calm him down.

"We do not know if he survived, soldier." He turns to the general. "General, it could be somekind of fragment of Unicron, but we are not fully sure."

"I see." Replies the general. "So, what did you want to speak about the Decepticons?" Says the general, then Springer walks up to him and looks at the human. This is the first time Springer sees a human from close, as it can be seen by the look on his face.

"First, let me introduce myself." He says. "My name is Springer, and I have been fighting Decepticons on other planets. They are definitely not gone."

The general is stunned. He never thought he'd hear of Decepticons anymore.

"Who leads them? For how long have you been fighting them?"

"It is uncertain on who leads them, but it is either Soundwave or Shockwave. And, I have been fighting them for more time than you know..." Says Springer, as memories about his battles with the Decepticons flash in his mind. But there is a memory that is clearer than the others. A memory of a fight that Springer will never forget, for the rest of his life.

---------------------------------------

Earth time: January, 2012

Springer fires a couple of shots, then covers behind a rock and reloads his weapon. He looks to his sides and sees three more Autobots. One is red, with wings on his back, and the other two look very alike, but are still different, and one is red and other is yellow. The red one looks at Springer, and hopelessly, says:

"Springer! We can't beat them! They're too many!"

Looking at his face and hearing his voice, Springer could easily read the hopelessness in the young Autobot's optics.

"Don't worry, Inferno, we'll clobber those garbage cans!" Says Springer, then he leaps out of cover, and stabs a Decepticon's chest with his spinning blades, rips out his spark and crushes it, then shoots the Decepticon's corpse away with his blaster. He headshots a couple more Decepticons, and reloads.

The yellow Autobot leaps out of cover and shoots Decepticons with a double-barreled blaster, damaging their armor.

"Yeah! Eat laser, you stupid Decepticons!"

The winged Autobot looks at the yellow one, with his weapon charged. He headshots a Decepticon who was about to slice off the yellow one's head.

"Grapple, you should try shooting instead of talking!"

Grapple just noticed that his comrade just saved his life, when he was off-guard.

"Huh... thanks Powerglide."

"You're wel-Argh!"

Before Powerglide could finish the sentence, he was shot by a purple blast, which severely damaged his armor. In the darkness, a single, bright, yellow optic is seen. Shockwave steps out of the shadow, reloading his weapon.

"These Autobots have no logic." He states, coldly. "It is very unwise to attack a heavily guarded Decepticon energon-searching site."

Grapple glares at Shockwave, as he is angered by the death of his comrade.

"You want energon, Decepticon? I'll give it to you, right through your twisted spark!"

Grapple leaps into Shockwave, and punches his chest, but the taller Decepticon isn't even scratched. When the yellow Autobot attempts to punch him again, Shockwave grabs his forearm and shoots him in the chest three times, killing him.

"This further proves my theory."

He throws away Grapple's corpse without any remorse, and shoots the rest of the Autobots using his laser weapon, with hatred.

Behind cover, Inferno has seen this, and is horrorfied. He looks at the corpse of Grapple, as it slowly fell down on the ground, with no glow in his optics, lifeless. Inferno is deeply saddened by the death of Grapple.

"Brother..."

Inferno leaps out of cover and shoots Shockwave, as Springer leaped into the Decepticon and used his spinning blades to cut through his armor and rip out some of the armor panels. Inferno shoots Shockwave in the wounds, with anger and grieve. He wants the Decepticon to suffer.

"Right through your twisted spark!"

Inferno shoots a blast in Shockwave's chest, which sends him back, and quickly transforms and flies out of the planets' atmosphere. Springer and Inferno soon finish the remaining unexperienced Decepticon protoforms, with ease.

---------------------------------------

Hearing this, general Morshower is stunned by what the Autobot has told him. Why would the Decepticons search for energon on Mars? How come they're so many? So many questions that are left without any answers.

"Springer, did you and Inferno find any energon on Mars?"

Springer frowned and looked down, disappointed with himself.

"I'm affraid not. But I am sure they found enough energon. They're building an army, general. And they're building it fast. They want revenge, and will stop at nothing to achieve it. It is only the few remaining Autobots that stand between them and their goals. General, you must know that Decepticons will soon arrive, with much more strength in numbers."

The N.E.S.T. soldiers and the general are shocked. They now know that the Decepticons are definitely not gone, and have a much bigger thirst for revenge.

3. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I like this. The writing has definitely improved from Darkest Hour.

Whats the green armor on Megatron? And Unicron may be alive?

Your Springer reminds me of G1 Springy. Nice characterization :thumb 

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    uuuh, oooohh, Here we go agaaaainnn..Those pesky Cons, they just don't die.., another good start for your series, bring on the :popcorn 

5. Attacker_Prime

Chapter 3

A blue cybertronian jet enters the atmosphere of the planet, and flies high above the ground, heading towards the wreckage of a Decepticon ship, with speed. Once the blue jet reaches it, a hatch opens and he enters in a big room, with panels shifting and folding all over the place, and a lot of purple lights. He transforms and lands on his feet.

"My lord, I'm affraid we didn't find any energon on any planet of this solar system."

On the throne that the Fallen used to sit on, now stood Soundwave, with Shockwave by his side. After the Decepticons' defeat two years ago, they have been spread thin. Soundwave tried to gather as many living Decepticons as he could, in order to build a new Decepticon army. But to build an army, they need energon, the substance that is needed for the cybertronian race to live. However, they have not found it, no matter how many planets they searched in this solar system. They would go beyond this solar system, but for that, they would need a working ship, which is something they currently lack. They haven't searched Earth, since they don't have enough troops to fight the Autobots if they would encounter them. But now, it seems that there is no other option. The Decepticon empire needs to rise again.

Soundwave looks down at the Decepticon, and tells him of his new plan.

"Then, we will have to take on alternatives."

"What alternatives?"

"Earth, Thundercracker. Earth. We didn't search that planet in fear of the Autobots. Even though we are spread thin, we must show no weakness. For far too long we have been resting in shadow, fearing the Autobots and their wretched alliance with the fleshlings. But no more. It is time to let our presence be known."

Shockwave nods in approval.

"Yes. Thundercracker. And you shall lead this operation. Go on that planet, and search for energon. Let nothing stand in your way, and if they dare to challenge you, wreak hell upon them like a true Decepticon. Let them know the true meaning of fear. Skywarp, Sunstorm, and Ramjet will follow you in this task. "

Thundercracker nods, and prepares his weapons for combat.

"As you command."

The other three Decepticons come to Thundercracker. They are very similar in appearance, but still different.

One looks very much like Thundercracker, but is black with purple details and his head, shoulder and knee armor is different, another one who is orange carries a long, yellow-glowing rifle attached to his forearm and differs from Thundercracker in the same areas the black Decepticon does, and another one is white, and has a different, cone-shaped head.

They all transform and take off, flying fastly towards Earth, willing to bring destruction to this world once more.

6. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    BEWARE THE SEEKERS!! :eek: 

Just one thing: a little confusing and maybe a typo...They are very similar in appearance, but still similar. Did you mean similar but different??????

7. Autobot_Wall-E

The Seekers! Cool

8. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    You really like writing these TFs movie sequels! I admire your enthusiasm for it.

Just a little frendly suggestion about how you could improve your writing style. There's a common saying amongst writers about 'showing rather than telling' your information. In other words, rather than just giving readers a straightforward narrative description and explanantion of things, it would be more interesting to actually 'show' them scenes, interactions, perceptions of other characters, etc. You show your readers what you want them to see rather than telling them what they need to know simply from an outside narrator's position. The more you do of this, the more visual your writing becomes.

For example, compare the lines 'He was a powerful Decepticon' and 'He looked like a powerful Decepticon'. The second sentence seems located from a perspective within the story more than the first sentence.

Just a tip.

9. coprunner911

coprunner911 Well-Known Member

i want more!

10. coprunner911

you should make yourself a character!

11. Attacker_Prime

Yeah, it was a typo which has now been fixed. Thanks for pointing that out! And you'll see more of the Seekers as the story goes.

Thanks for your advice, I'll use it it in the next chapters. I've been trying to make my writing better, so this suggestion is really helpful. Thanks.

Do you mean a fan/whole new character?

Oh, and about the Seekers, Thundercracker is going to be a cold killing machine. Just so you know. In the next chapter, we're gonna see more Megatron aswell.

12. Autobot_Wall-E

Oh no! Coprunner, if you're going to spam this thread to, I'm reporting you. I don't want to sound mean, but if you're going to post off topic stuff, do it in General Discussion and not in the fan fictions other people are trying to enjoy alright?

I think Attacker is doing a fantastic job writing but the improvements are very welcome

13. Attacker_Prime

Chapter 4

Time: 10:00 A.M.

Sam has recently graduated college and bought his own house, and is now looking for a job. He still has Bumblebee guarding him, and Wheelie is staying with him aswell. Bumblebee still lives in the garage, unfortunately, as Sam could not find another place to keep him in. He, however, made sure the garage is bigger than his father's.

Bumblebee quickly drives out of the garage, transforms, and knocks at the door, immediatly crushing it with his big metallic finger. Sam comes out, and is angered to see his door in pieces.

"Bumblebee, I told you not to knock anymore! This is the third door you destroyed!"

Bumblebee looks down at his friend, feeling sorry, but also willing to tell him something important.

"I'm sorry for the door, Sam. I didn't mean to." He says. "Anyway, I have just had a conversation with Optimus, and he says he will come here with Ironhide and Ultra Magnus. He says it's very important."

Sam is stunned. He hasn't seen Optimus for two years, since Unicron's defeat.

"I... see..."

Wheelie jumps out of Bumblebee's back, and lands on his wheels, and skates towards Sam.

"Holy slag man, you say Optimus Prime's comin' here? Aw man that's cool! Haven't seen the guy for two years! You say Magnus and Ironhide come too? Awesome! Probably they'll get me to kick some Decepticon skidplate!"

Bumblebee looks down at the smaller Autobot, and laughs.

"Heh, Wheelie, there haven't been any Decepticon sightings for two years, pal. And even if they did come back, I doubt you're gonna fight them off yourself."

Wheelie frowns and looks at his taller comrade, angered. He hates being underestimated.

"What are you sayin'? I could kick Megatron's skidplate in no time!"

Bumblebee doesn't reply, but instead looks in the sky, terrified. Wheelie and Sam look aswell, and are horrorfied at the sight of a green-glowing Cybertronian jet. Bumblebee extends his plasma cannon and his energon axe, preparing himself. However, Wheelie is trembling in fear.

"We're gonna die, man! It's Unicron's green, remember?"

Bumblebee loads his cannon, and flips down his battle mask, ready for battle. His courage is incredible, even when he has small chances of winning.

"Heh, so much for the brave Wheelie. Anyway, I don't know what that is, but you guys are gonna want to stand back!"

Sam and Wheelie run away, while Bumblebee shoots the green glowing jet, but the blasts don't even scratch the hostile aircraft.

"Holy Primus..."

Bumblebee is shot with two missles, which burn most of his armor and send him flying into Sam's house, as the jet transforms in mid-air and lands on his feet. It is Megatron. Sam and Wheelie keep running, but Bumblebee rises from the rubble and leaps into Megatron and attempts to stab the titanic Decepticon with his orange-glowing axe, but he is not harmed at all.

Megatron looks at his claws, which glow orange as they radiate an intense heat. He feels the strength and the weakness at the same time, but this time even bigger. He looks down at the Autobot, and lifts him by the throat.

"I need... power!"

Declaring this, Megatron blasts his orange-glowing claw into Bumblebee's chest, and instead of crushing his spark, he thrusts his claws into it. Then, Megatron uses his claws to absorb all the energon present in Bumblebee's body. In the proccess, the helpless Autobot screams as his colors fade, armor begins to shatter and optics stop their glow.

Megatron throws away the lifeless body of Bumblebee, as the horrorfied Wheelie and Sam witness this, hidden behind debris. Sam is deeply hurt to see his best friend fall like this. Bumblebee was his best friend, the only friend that has always helped him when he needed most, never let him down, and now he's just staring at his faded, lifeless body, being powerless to help him.

"Bumblebee... no..."

Megatron kicks away the Autobot's body, with hatred. He now feels the weakness is lower and the power is greater, but not by much. Bumblebee didn't have enough energon to feed the Decepticon's hunger.

"It is not enough for me to rule!"

Suddenly, Megatron is shot by an explosive bullet, and is damaged. Optimus Prime transforms into his robot mode and leaps into his arch enemy, extending his blade and stabbing his shoulder, and rips out few armor panels. Optimus is stunned at the sight of Megatron, since he knew that he was destroyed two years ago. He notices the green glow aswell, and is shocked even more.

"Megatron! You... fused with Unicron?!"

Megatron shoots Optimus and extends his own blade, which is long, sharp and glowing fiery red. A blade similar to Unicron's. He stabs stabs the Autobot leader's hips, then kicks his knees, making him fall before the Decepticon leader.

"Yes... I need power!"

Megatron attempts to insert his radiating claws into Optimus' chest, but is stopped when Optimus stabs his forearm, and uses his barrage cannon to shoot the Decepticon leader away. Optimus holds Megatron's shoulders, and looks into his fiery red optics.

"Megatron, you are a proud warrior not an insane, hungry beast! Fight it!"

Megatron tries to listen to the Autobot leader's words, but when he tries to stop the hunger, it just grows bigger and bigger, and it is tearing him apart from within. The pain, combined with the hunger, is unbearable.

"I can't!"

Megatron breaks free of Optimus' grip and blasts him with his fusion cannon, then strikes his wound with his blade. Optimus shoots Megatron off, and the Decepticon is shot by several energy blasts, coming from Ironhide and Ultra Magnus.

Ironhide looks at Megatron, angered, as he is shooting him with both of his cannons.

"I don't know how you keep coming back, punk, but I just thank Primus for ressurecting you so we can kill you again!"

Megatron screams and rages in agony, as he is being shot at and armor panels fall off of him, then shoots the three Autobots just before transforming to his cybertronian jet mode and flying away.

Ironhide grips his fist as he looks at Megatron flying away, angered that his enemy escaped.

"Punk."

Optimus walks over to Sam and Wheelie, lowers to their level, and retracts his weapons and mouthplate, looking at the smaller, scared friends.

"You are safe now."

Seeing Optimus' royal blue optics, Sam and Wheelie feel they are safe. For now, at least. They rise and get out of hiding, and walk towards Bumblebee's body. Optimus, Ironhide, and Ultra Magnus follow them.

Ultra Magnus looks at his fallen comrade, and sees his shattered armor and faded colors. He has never seen such a death before.

"My Primus... he looks like he has been... drained of all his energon."

Optimus shakes his head in sadness, as he is mourning the death of his soldier, but agreeing with Magnus on the matter.

"Indeed, it looks like it. I read no signs of energon in his body. This was a horrible death."

Sam touches Bumblebee's face, and is deeply saddened to look into the dark abyss in his optics, which was once a joyous blue glow. He suddenly starts crying.

"No, Bee... it can't end like this..."

Suddenly, Sam's hands glow a bright blue, and Bumblebee's wounds immediatly heal, his armor gains color, and his optics glow once more. He rises, and the Autobots are stunned, as they have not seen such a ressurection before.

Bumblebee and Sam hug eachother, happy to see themselves once more.

"Bee, I thought I lost you!"

"I don't know how you did that, buddy, but... it felt... divine."

Optimus looks at them, and has just figured out how this happened.

"Perhaps you haven't only absorbed the Allspark's knowledge, Sam. Perhaps you have absorbed its power aswell."

Sam looks at Optimus.

"You mean... I'm a walking human Allspark?"

Optimus nods in approval.

"You could indeed say so."

Sam is amazed. He thinks of the Allspark, his powers, his knowledge, and most importantly, what he could do. He would never have to lose a friend again. But, this powers put him in danger aswell. The Decepticons would definitely want to gain this power, and there could come other forces, just like the Heralds of Unicron were drawn here.

"Then... it means I must be protected."

Ultra Magnus looks down at the human, and nods, knowing that this power must be preserved.

"Yes."

Sam thinks more about his powers, and remembers all of the fallen Autobots - Jetfire, Jazz, Mudflap, Jolt... so many that could now return.

"Optimus... I could ressurect all of the Autobots that died."

Optimus shakes his head in sadness, knowing that this cannot happen, as the power must be preserved for darkest hours.

"I'm affraid not, Sam. We do not know what threats we might face. One day, it could be the only thing that will stand between us and defeat. It must be preserved."

Sam nods.

"I see..."

14. Autobot_Wall-E

That was touching and hilarious at the same time! When Bumblebee knocked down the door and Ironhide yelling "Punk!" at Megatron as he flew away made me lol but when Bumblebee was "killed" I actually felt sad for him and Sam. And when he came back I was happy again.

Being able to manipulate people's emotions is a great trait for an author to have and you did it well. Excellent job!

15. Attacker_Prime

Thanks man, it really means a lot. To be honest, I never thought I'd be that good of a writer to the point of manipulating readers' emotions. It's really great to see that people actually care about the characters and story, and feel them. In the next chapter, we're going to see what the Seekers are doing, and will start to understand all we need to know about energon, Megatron's armor, and even Primus and Unicron's origins.

16. Black Oracle

News Credits:
    For a moment you had me scared for BB! I thought he was gone!

Megatron's now like a Cybertronian vampire with his need to drain energon. Interesting...

And Sam is now the movie-verse's equivalent of Sari? Also interesting.

17. coprunner911

yer totally in a flash back or somthing to the 7 primes if that happens thatd be awesome attacker prime the weapons master that has a ring 2 it

18. Attacker_Prime

That's a neat idea, but I don't plan to include visions of the Primes since I'd be pretty much stealing from Black Oracle, which is something I wouldn't want to do.

Oh and by the way, to those wondering, Megatron's need to drain energon was inspired by the wraith race from Stargate: Atlantis, except that here it has a different origin, which as I promised will be seen in the following chapters.

I think that after I finish TF4, I might start a fan fic concerning Megatron's point of view, thoughts, personality and feelings since I have no idea what I could do for a TF5. Anyone would be interested in reading that?

19. Attacker_Prime

Chapter 5

Time: 12:00

Optimus looks around, and notices two armor panels that fell off of Megatron when he was being shot at. He realizes that they could be studied, and that the green glow and his connection with Unicron could finally be explained, and the Autobots could find a way to stop Megatron. He reaches for them and gazes at them, confused. He believed that Unicron was gone with the Matrix... how could Unicron still live? How could the darkness survive in an enormous wave of light? Then, he realizes. He remembers how Unicron suddenly stopped fighting and stared at him. He was not just looking at the Autobot leader. He was scanning him, and he created a protoform that resembled him, but he exploded before he could create it a spark. The protoform, which was filled with Unicron's dark energy, returned to Earth, and merged with the nearest Cybertronian organism, in this case Megatron. He realizes how dangerous this is, how much of a threat it is to the universe.

"I think I have just found out the source of Megatron's unnatural glow."

--------------------

Meanwhile, in Earth's atmosphere, five cybertronian jets are entering at high speed, burning like meteorites through the planet's atmosphere, although they are not damaged as the alloy that they are made of can withstand the heat.

They transform in mid air and land in a populated city of Earth.

Time: 12:00

The humans run, horrorfied at the sight of the five powerful looking Decepticons, and it just disgusts Thundercracker. He transforms his hand into a triple barelled cannon, and shoots several plasma bolts at the fleshlings, killing many of them.

"I hate these bugs. They just get in the way."

Ramjet turns to Thundercracker and reminds him of what they came for.

"Thundercracker, we aren't here to act as exterminators. We're here to find energon so we can rebuild our army. Sunstorm, do you read any signs of energon?"

The bright orange Decepticon looks amazed, like he has never been before in his life. He turns to Ramjet and reports.

"This planet's core is filled with energon! These insects are walking on pure, powerful energon. No wonder Unicron wanted to eat it."

Skywarp looks at his comrades, knowing what he should do next.

"Then it means we have to install it."

--------------------

Soundwave is sitting on the throne, resting his arms on his sides. Shockwave steps towards the new Decepticon leader, wanting to talk to him about some important subjects.

"Soundwave, we are uncertain if there is or not energon on Earth." He says. "In that case, we have no back up plan, and the Seekers on Earth might encounter Autobots which would destroy the entire operation. You know we lack troops. Two gods have failed in retrieving the energon that planet has. Logic dictates that we have small chances."

Soundwave looks at the purple Decepticon with his fiery red optics in anger, as he tightens his fist and punches the throne's sides.

"Gods do not exist. They have only manipulated us and made us to believe that their strength is divine, but they failed in doing such an easy task as destroying the Autobots. They were weak and needed servants to do the job. They are nothing but cowards, Shockwave. And you underestimate my intelligence. Of course I have a back up plan, inspite your thoughts. Why do you think I haven't sent all of our Seekers?" He says. "The rest are repairing the ship. If the Earth has no energon, we will go and search it in this universe."

Hearing this, Shockwave turns to see the Seekers working on various systems of the Nemesis ship. He nods in approval, knowing this plan is indeed great.

"Yes, this could work..."

20. Black Oracle

News Credits:
    It's cool to see Optimus do a bit of deductive work.

Yikes! More Decepticon seekers come to Earth.

And Soundwave is logically superior!

Some cool stuff and interesting mystery going on.

And btw, thanks for your consideration on not using ideas that i've used in my stories before. I think it's good if we try to be original and unique with what we write. Speaking of which, the idea of a Megatron P.O.V. story sounds quite original. I don't think i've come across anyone seriously tackling his perspective over a longer fic before.