Transformers 4 Storyline possibility?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by jacerc130, Apr 8, 2012.

1. jacerc130

jacerc130 Well-Known Member

Ok, so now that I've seen the full first season of Transformers Prime, does anyone else see this storyline as a possibility for being molded for the next movie.

I mean, the dark energon could be the explaination for bringing Megatron and Starscream back to life, Unicron at the center of the Earth, ties the before time begain flash backs that Bay likes to do showing the battle between Primus and Unicron and the creation of the original 13 Primes.

As we have seen from the other movies, the storyline is somewhat borrowed from cartoon mythology and modified as to not be an exact copy. Therefore, I'd expect the Transformers Prime storyline to be a base for the next Bayformers film. The dark energon and Unicron aspects alone would be awesome.

Comments and/or thoughts everyone??

2. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

Reboot. If Megatron gets revived one more time...

3. jazzbot180

jazzbot180 Dino-Bot

I'd like for 4 to be based on the season 2 premiere, Orion Pax. It could be good as long as done right, IMO.

4. OmegaPrime22

OmegaPrime22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That would be quite interesting make it so not to long after the events of DOTM prime some how lost his memory and its been something like 20 years and he believes hes orion pax (good excuse for reboot to). I would love to see bays vision of unicron in TF4 but at the same time I would of liked to see a new approach with a new director. well just have to wait and see.

5. noblekale

noblekale There can be only one!

Ebay:
    What you didn't see was Megatron was actually killed on his quest bed, which will lead to his rise in the next movie as a God Tier! Complete with purple hoodie ;) 

6. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

I thought God Tier Characters wore black Trenchcoats and sunglasses

7. knightwind12

knightwind12 Well-Known Member

reboot if any of the dead comeback so help me god