Transformers 4 speculations

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Leather Elbows, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    Now that it's announced I feel we can talk about what we want to see in the new one. What the story will be etc. Ifthere is another thread on TF4 speculations(probably a million of them) then close this one or something

2. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    ressurection for megatron, Starscream and/or SOundwave, thats all i want

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The top two things I want to see are better writing and strong Decepticons who can actually pose a threat. With Bay back in the director's chair, however, I'm not holding my breath for either.

4. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    I'm hoping for Cyclonus to bring Galvatron's Spark to Megatron's body, if only so theres a Megatron without him being Megatron. Would be surprised if something like that didnt happen.

As for things I'm expecting to see, I'm thinking they'll use the Cybertronian debris to rebuild Chicago maybe try city-formers in the form of transformable buildings =]

Cyclonus as a main baddie is on my hopes list, along with more Ancient Alien stuff ^^

5. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

show primus created cybertron and 1st tfs be mini anstors of autobots and decepticons
    and then come quins swipe merios of 1st tfs and they come slaves of quins

6. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    What I DON'T want to see is the typical bullshit of bringing Megatron back to life (again) to create Galavtron. I know these writers can pull off something more creative than that.

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I just realized something unfortunate. If Bay couldn't keep his word about not involving himself with the TF franchise, what's to say that Shia won't follow suit? He hasn't had much of a career outside the TF films, so I can see him signing back up for the dosh.

Which only makes me sadder. More scenes of Sam spazzing out and making an awkward douche of himself. Oh, joy.

8. cosmicherosa

cosmicherosa Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Movie based around the mystery of 'Bermuda Triangle' and other Triangles. Lots of mystery there to speculate and build upon. Technology black outs, interference and dead zones, etc. Perhaps even it being a defunct space bridge that transfers whatever goes through it to an unknown region of space. A wormhole to the unknown.....maybe even the Cauldron.

Underwater threats that have been hidden for many eons. Can introduce the Dinobots this way, showing that even BEFORE the Fallen they were here.

9. Pauly T

Pauly T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    2+ hours of nihilistic din aka :bay 

10. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

Megatron is dead in the movies don't bring him back. A new leader decepticon (jhiaxus)

I'd love to see Springer as new autobot 2nd in command who comes to earth warning optimus of the rise of jhiaxus

11. T4mercustomz

T4mercustomz Genus time! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I want an actual story I want this to feel like a movie and not an episode of a show. I want the decepticons to pose as a danger and the autobots to be serious and awesome. I really don't care who the villan is. Im sorry but begging for Meg's starscream and shockwave isn't going to bring them back there dead period.... All in all I want a nice summer blockbuster that I don't need to turn my brain off to enjoy

12. SuperJazz

SuperJazz Dictator of my Dimension

Everyone dying so that the films cannot embarrass the Transformers fandom anymore.

13. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

I think Rob, Alex, and Ehren have done some much more creative things than the fans. I mean come on, you're not going to tell me that bringing in Sentinel Prime as a villain isn't clever?

14. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

Dude, do you want me to send you some explosives and helicopters so you could go to Michael Bay and ask him if you could be on his writing team, because that is SPECTACULAR!

15. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    This. Also, I want new fucking villains. I don't want any resurrections.

16. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    I wonder if the new "aligned" continuity will have an effect on TF4.

17. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

All I need in order to overlook the massive flaws is better Decepticons. However, there are more details to it.

They could make TF4 in a way I could usually accept but a good film won't make me forgive the films after ROTF and DOTM. I want compensation. No equals. TF4 has to be like TF1 with the fights being unbalanced in favor of the Decepticons. It also must have only a small group of Cons, like TF1 and a reasonable amount of Autobot deaths, like the DOTM novel.

In TF5/6, it can be less in favor of the Cons (but not as bad as TF2/3) but TF4 needs to make up for ROTF and DOTM for me to see it.

18. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Better writing. None of this over-the-top sexual content the was featured in the previous two films. TF1 had it perfect with only one that can be easily cut out, not affecting any of the story.

OVERLORD. CYCLONUS. STRAXUS. DARKMOUNT (just to cause nerdrage). Even SHOCKWAVE. They could all be fantastic villians, and call me crazy but I think Shockwave didn't die, he's one tough son of a bitch and I think he would've been seriously wounded but with the proper medical care that could be provided by a new Decepticon (coughKnockoutcough).

Just my two cents.

19. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I'd love if Bay was allowed to use GI Joe in his movie. He loves the military stuff, and he could have that with far fewer of the fandom complaining about human characters.

20. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

The word reboot has been thrown around in some of the front paged stories on this so I'm thinking they will use a reboot so they can use characters like Megatron and Starscream without having to use the back from the dead thing.

Reboot might be the way to either get rid of Sam or replace the actor.

Not really sure if the quest for the magical McGuffin that is the only way for the bad guys to win will be back or not.

I do predict that easy to beat Decepticons will be back so the Autobots and the military can look all super bad ass at the expense of the villains being a serious threat. Pretty much all the usual stuff you see in Bay films as well.