Transformers 4 or Reboot (depending on what happens) wishlist/speculation thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Dec 7, 2011.

1. decepticreep312

decepticreep312 Well-Known Member

I want to see Prowl in the 4th movie.

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Well since their will be a TF4 now.

New Autobots:

Ultra Magnus
    Hot Rod
    Perceptor
    Blurr
    Bulkhead
    Prowl
    Warpath (Retcon Warpath, it's been working well in this mess of a franchise)
    Silverbolt (same with Silverbolt)
    Road Rage (A badass Femebot)

New Decepticons:

Scourge (RID based and main villain)
    Straxus (Big Bad and Red Herring)
    Strika
    Runamuck
    Runabout
    Blitzwing (Survives much like Barricade)
    Flatline
    Lockdown
    Kickback
    The Insecticons

Returning charecters:

Autobots:

Optimus Prime
    Bumblebee (dies at the hands of Scourge)
    Ratchet (becomes useful)
    Sideswipe
    Wheelie and Brains (Survived and were in stasis lock)
    The Wreckers
    Dino/Mirage

Decepticons:

Igor
    Scalpel

Humans:

Lennox
    Epps
    Simmons
    Dutch
    Mearing
    Eddie

3. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    I don't want any new autobots since we alredy have enought. Well ok maybe Prowl if he's based on the Animated version.

Kinda like this [​IMG]

I do want Wheelie and Brain back.

As for the Decpeticons since it's enevitable that SOMEHOW there are more of them lying around I want an Animated style Blitzwing and his buddy Lugnut.

And Blugeon would be sweet.

Also since we need a new bad guy I'll go with Straxus. No reason just the guy is terribly underrated in TF fiction...

4. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    :lol  Guys, this is a Michael Bay movie. Neither of those will work.

Anyway, if Transformers 4 were to happen, the only thing I would even want is MAYBE Bulkhead.

5. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    I think that the writers are going to write a coherent story...

And then Bay is going to make a paper giraffe out of the script and lit it on fire, and be all like "bitch please, I don't need a script to film explosion!'

6. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Somehow I think that's how it happened with the other three movies.

7. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

I would say that there is a need for a new TF movie series.

My self im a huge mecha and TF fan I just like what ever is most interesting and compelling. At least I like to think so. :) 

I dont find my self gushing over the current crop of Transformers like I do alot of the Igear stuff or the Hercules constructicons. Hell I have even started liking older Gundam shows again because currently TF Prime is in between seasons.

The TF movies just really arent enough to keep me interested. I like the Optimus and sentinel designs enough but the characters are all so flat and uninteresting and they miss the mark so badly with even good character ideas that I just dont see why they should continue when they can clearly do better.

Hell I look at the TF Prime line and find my self more interested in that than anything movies have put forth. I can t think im the only one who sees this.

Anyway I dont care if they go G1 or not with the TF movie I just want a good TF movie that does the history justice instead of being just a dumb movie.

8. bossprime

bossprime wrecker

........................................................ how long did it take you too write that?

9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    At this point in time, I'm reduced to asking for nothing more than a well-written story.

I seriously question the notion that the human characters are what gravitate non-fan moviegoers to TF films.

10. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Given that each films has seen an escalation of violence, the creative team is faced with three options:

1. Keep the violence at the same level and have the Decepticons invade another Earth city for some reason. I'm pretty sure that they won't do that as it would seem like a copy-paste of DOTM, but hey I know nothing about Hollywood.

2. Ramp up the violence and show a full-scale invasion of Earth. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we only saw fighting in two places (Washington DC and Chicago), and after that all of the Decepticons really concentrated on one location, except for their various outposts where they had the Pillars. Show multiple landings in multiple countries - this invasion is not a conquest by plot device but by sheer force. Have the Decepticons attack key cities, destroy the military and industrial capabilities of the Earth's most powerful nations and generally lay down some hardcore pwnage. The international aspect of NEST could really come into play here, but they we run into a scaling problem. If the Autobots are so few, how can they possibly defeat a world-wide invasion? Solution - in true Hollywood fashion, daring commando raid to capture or kill the leader/plot device that allows the invasion to happen.

3. Tone the violence down and go back to the feel of the '07 movie. Lots more espionage, car chases and fact-finding. Really play up the 'robots in disguise' angle. It would allow for a smaller core cast.

I would love 2, I would like 3 but I'm expecting 1.

11. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I think they should introduce a villain that isn't as well known like Liege Maximo or Straxus. I would work the villain into the movie by saying that they were The Fallen's original apprentice before Megatron. This villain would then be banished by The Fallen for his devotion to Unicron and he would fly off and create his own kingdom. Years later, the villain returns and the Decepticons declare him their rightful leader. This villain would promise them a new home and a future on Unicron.

12. Baird

Baird bug-stomper

With a re-boot, there should be totally new G1-esque designs done up to look appropriate for live-action.

13. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    My dad is a casual movie goer that doesn't know anything about TF except that they're giant robots that turn into cars.

He dragged me to see ROTF and DOTM with him and kept turning over to me an going "WILL THEY CUT TO THE FUCKING ROBOTS ALREADY??!?!?!?!"

So yeah that whole non-fan argumet isn't really true.

14. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

The Stunticons, they could be a small portion of the hundreds of Protoforms that were scattered around the Earth to send the pillars into space.

PLEASE! You know it's a good idea.

15. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    It could be an angle that might work. Surprise people by not going bigger but by going smaller. Have a new Decepticon come along that's all about stealth (could've been a Beast Wars-style Ravage if RotF hadn't pissed Ravage up against the wall already) that realises a direct assalt on Earth will always fail because 'America - Fuck Yeah!' will always save the day. Get back to being deceptive Decepticons and take out that threat all sneaky-like before going postal on Earth.
    Unfortunately a full-on stealth robots in disguise story won't have enough potential for loads of explosions so it's unlikely to ever happen in a Bay movie, especially now many explosions has resulted in many ticket sales.

Maybe the next film could tell it from the Decepticon side of the story.
    I guessing though that there'll be human-piloted giant robot exo-suits and a battle that takes place in space above the Earth. Otherwise it's just retreading the same old ground.

16. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

But in the comics, THE FALLEN WAS THE HERALD OF UNICRON! So why would he get angry for someone admiring him?

17. BIGGUY007

BIGGUY007 Well-Known Member

It took me about an hour to write that.

18. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

that sound like 86 tf cartoon movie

19. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    What kills me, is the people that say ''No humans'' as if EVERY early g1 episode had humans, AND most of the comics had humans.....

20. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    Robots made out of squares and rectangles in the real world? :lol