Transformers 4: Legends of Cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Hiraga, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

That was awesome! :thumb 

2. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 4 PART 2

*Not to far away from the Autobt's desert base, the metallic forms of Cyclonus and Scourge flew at almost a frightening speed.*

Cyclonus: This seems to be where most of that alien race lives...

Scourge: Do not frighten them. Only attack if they find out our true intentions.

Cyclonus: It's not like it matters anyway.

Scourge: Please Cyclonus, for Unicron's sake. Now turn off your invisibility cloak.

*At the base, Ironhide, Chromia, Ultra Magnus, and Optimus saw what was headed their way outside.*

Ironhide: More Autobots?

Ultra Magnus: If it is then they sure came by uninvited.

Chromia: Invited or not, if they are Autobots, then maybe we should put down our weapons.

Ironhide: I'm not taking any chances.

*Ironhide spoke on the intercom and told all Autobots to move outisde the base with weapons at the ready.*

Optimus: Autobots, roll out!

*Optimus, Ironhide, Chromia, and Ultra Magnus transformed and rolled through the bay doors. Followed by the others, with Jetfire waiting outside. The Dinobots had not yet left their dinosaur modes. The other Autobots all transformed and pulled out their weapons.*

Jetfire: Optimus...the metal on those things...

Kup: Doesn't look like anything I've seen before.

Optimus: Stay at the ready!

*Cyclonus levitated for a bit in front of the Autobots, then morphed into his robot mode. Scourge simply flew in and morphed quickly. The Autobots and Unicron's Heralds stared at each other for quite a while. Although each of the Autobots looked fascinated, the Heralds almost looked bored. It was Sideswipe who finally broke the silence.*

Sideswipe: Alright. Looking at your metal and the way you transformed, it's pretty clear you're not Cybertronian.

Scourge: And you would be right on that, Sideswipe.

*All the Autobots looked at each other.*

Ratchet: How...how did you know his name?

Cyclonus: A quick scan and we know everything about you, Ratchet. Chief Autobot Medic.

Optimus: That's enough. Who are you?

Scourge: Well Optimus, my name translates out to Scourge on this planet.

Cyclonus: And I go by Cyclonus.

Scourge: You may not believe this at first, but me and my assistant here are from another dimension.

Cyclonus: Assistant?

*Scourge smirked at Cyclonus.*

Scourge: A terrible creature has destroyed our dimension. But, using technology from our planet, we managed to escape. We are the only survivors.

Ultra Magnus: Another dimension?

*Optimus and Ultra Magnus looked at each other. Both had a look of mixed worry and suspicion.*

Optimus: What is the name of this monster?

Cyclonus: it goes by many aliases, but we know it as Unicron.

*Now all the Autobots looked worried.*

Ultra Magnus: I hoped to Primus I was wrong.

*Scourge and Cyclonus's optics widened. Each looked at each other then back at the Autobots.*

Scourge: You hoped to...who?

Optimus: Come inside my friends. I have a lot to tell you. And I have a feeling you have a lot to tell us...

Cyclonus: Thank you...friend.

3. Bumblebee92

Bumblebee92 Wheeljack Fan

omg that is awsome

4. Hiraga

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 4 PART 3

*Back inside the base, Scourge and Cyclonus had a meeting with Optimus, Ultra Magnus, Ironhide, and Rodimus.*

Rodimus: So, how did this Unicron destroy all the worlds in your dimension.

Cyclonus: Unicron is not just something you can physically touch. He's a shapeshifting orb of energy and mechanics.

Ultra Magnus: Like you?

Cyclonus: Yes...Only much more powerful. He's around the size of a planet.

Scourge: At least the size of the planet you and the organics call Neptune.

Cyclonus: It is believed he gets his power from the cores of planets with life. He will travel from dimension to dimension, leaving each one without any life.

Scourge: Without any chance of life recovering.

*Ironhide twirled his cannons and aimed them at Scourge and Cyclonus. Ultra Magnus also took out his cannon.*

Ironhide: And you brought him HERE?

Scourge: No!

Cyclonus: We came here to...warn you!

Optimus: Ironhide, Ultra Magnus, put your weapons AWAY.

Scourge: Odds are he would have come here anyway. He's searching for the Primus. His brother.

Ironhide: Optimus I am NOT putting my cannons down! How do they know so much about this Unicron?

Cyclonus: We've been fleeing him for years noble Autobot!

Optimus: You aren't here to warn us. Why are you here?

Scourge: You speak of the Primus. Perhaps we could...team up. Leading him here could help us!

Cyclonus: Help us destroy him. He would get here eventually anyway. But look, now you have some help! And so do we!

Rodimus: And if we said no?

*Cyclonus looked up and glared, holding back an evil smile.*

Cyclonus: Then good luck escaping the Pit itself.

5. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

ok thats awsome im loving scourge and cyclonus

6. Attacker_Prime

That was awesome! :thumb  Scourge and Cyclonus are great so far.

7. Hiraga

News Credits:
    Really short. But it sets up for something cool.

CHAPTER 4 PART 4

*Up on board the Nemesis, thousands of trained Hatchlings stood in order in front of Soundwave. Starscream watched from his throne.*

Starscream: Excellent job Soundwave. These soldiers are as lethal as any pathetic Autobot.

*From the shadows stepped out Skywarp and Thundercracker.*

Skywarp: Isn't that a bad thing?

Starscream: Okay...STRONGER then any pathetic Autobot.

Soundwave: Let us not waste anymore time. Go to Earth, NOW!

*Immediatley, each and every Hatchling transformed into they're meteor modes and streamed out of the ship. Each one was about the size of a car. Their swarm formed a giant cloud, composed of thousands of Hatchlings. Each Hatchling headed towards Earth. Each one with a simple mission. To destroy the Autobots.*

Starscream: As soon as we get the okay from Reflector, we leave too.

8. Hiraga

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 5 PART 1

*Down at Earth, in the middle of the Pacific ocean, thousands of small lights could be seen high up in the sky. The lights slowly grew larger. These were the Hatchlings, and they were closing in on earth fast. Once they hit, one was supposed to scan the nearest object he could find. The each of the other thousands would copy that object, and make it their alternate form. Suddenly, the first Hatchling broke through the atmosphere. It crashed into the water with a large splash. Suddenly, hundreds of others went through the atmosphere and hit the ocean. Then thousands. Each one hit the water and went deep. But as soon as they hit, they transformed. One Hatchling however went off course in the sky and went flying somewhere else. One of the Hatchlings in the ocean scanned the nearest object. A Great White Shark. Each of the thousands of Hatchlings started to change and transform into the mechanical form of a shark. They were now Sharkiticons. Each Sharkticon got together and propelled themselves towards land.*

Sharkitcon: Destroy Optimus prime!

*Each of the other Sharkitcons repeated this over and over again.*

*In the a forest in West Virginia, the other Hatchling came screeching down and crashed into a couple trees. This Hatchling was not quite right in the cortex, and was a but insane. The Hatchling transformed and stood up in the middle of the woods.*

Hatchling: BRRRZZZ....Hatcling..BRZ....NotBRZ....like...SoundBRZbot! BRZZZ...SoundBotBRZ...Not tellBRZ...Hatchling what to do BRZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

*The twitching Hatchling looked around the forest. The first living thing his optics saw was a wasp. This wasp was flying around a nest, with many other wasps. But the wasp then flew away to look for food. Of course, the Hatchling thought differently.*

Hatchling: BRZ! InsectBRZZZ leave other insects....BRZZZZZZZ!!!! It like Hatchling!

*The Hatchling happily followed the wasp.*

Hatchling: Hatchling and insect alike! BRZ!

*Suddenly, the Hatchling's scanner went over the wasp. Stopping, the Hatchling watched as his colors changed from silver to green, yellow, and black.*

Hatchling: BRZZZ! What happening to Hatchling?

*The parts on the Hatchling then all shifted and changed. His features all around him became much more insect-like, and he grew skinny but powerful wings on his back.*

Hatchling: BRZ! Hatchling now like wasp! Now Hatchling and wasp REALLY alikeBRZZZZ! Hatchling not Hatchling anymore! HatchBRZling now more like...WASPINATOR!!!! BRZZZZZ!

*Waspinator then transformed into a mechanical wasp mode. He then happily twirled off, slowly after the wasp he was following before.*

*Back at the Autobot base, a C-17 had landed. Several NEST soldiers tepped out, and Seaspray went in.*

Blaster: You sure you don't want any help?

Seaspray: I'm not sure what crashed in the ocean. No one is. But I'm best suited for this mission, and so I'll go with these soldiers to investigate.

*Optimus shook Seaspray's hand before he got on the C-17.*

Optimus: Good luck my friend.

*The C-17 doors closed, and flew off towards the Pacific ocean.*

9. jazz_00

double post my friend lol. but awsome so far, and i didnt get a heads up for the waspinator design but anyways good story so far keep it coming

10. Hiraga

News Credits:
    I didn't give you a heads up because I just came up with it right there. :lol 
    But thanks.

11. Attacker_Prime

Waspinator! This is getting from win to EPIC WIN... great job! :thumb 

12. Hiraga

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 5 PART 2

*Deep in the Pacific ocean, thousands of Sharkticons swam towards North America. It would take a while to get there, but they did not care. High above the surface however, Seaspray and five other soldiers stood inside the C-17. Seaspray was designated to lead the soldiers so they could check out what had happened. The soldiers were wearing their scuba gear.*

Seaspray: Alright...same drill as last time when Optimus was here! On the count of three, we jump out. Parachutes ready?

Soldiers: Ready!

*Seaspray walked over by the hangar door, the other soldiers following.*

Seaspray: All right...one...

*The door opened, the soldiers struggled to stay inside the C-17.*

Seaspray: Two...

*The soldiers took out there guns, with Seaspray making sure his own arm cannons were ready.*

Seaspray: Three!

*Seaspray leaped out. The soldiers soon followed. Each one fell with grace, headfirst towards the ocean. The soldiers deployed their chutes. Seaspray however got to the ocean much faster, creating a huge splash. After falling a safe distance, the soldiers cut their chutes loose and fell the rest of the way and splashed into the water. Seapsray surfaced, along with four of the soldiers.*

Seaspray: Hey where's Scott's? Did he not jump?

Soldier: I saw him, he came down with-

*Suddenly, the soldier was pulled down under water.*

Seaspray: Slag!

*Another soldier pulled down, followed by the last. Seaspray immediatley went under to investigate, but was suprised to find he could barely see. Sharkticons. All around him. They were everywhere, but amidst all of the metal blood also filled the water. The blood of the soldiers. Seaspray started a comlink to the Autobot Base.*

Seaspray: Autobots, I have no idea what's happening, but the soldiers are dead!

*Seaspray shot many of the Sharkitcons off, but one somehow managed to sneak up and bite his back propellers off. It now became difficult for Seaspray to swim.*

Seaspray: Whatever this is, you all need to prepare!

*Seaspray noticed a Decepticon logo on the side of one of the Sharkitcons. Another five charged for him, but he quickly fired them. Not killing them, but making them fall back for a short while.*

Seaspray: It's Decepticons! They've taken out all of the soldiers! There have to be thousands of them!

*A Sharkitcon distracted Seaspray while another one came and bit deep into Seaspray's leg.*

Seaspray: I don't know if I'm going to get out of here, but you NEED to prepare! They're headed for America!

*Suddenly, the Sharkitcons that surrounded Seaspray transformed. They grew flipper-claws, legs, and even their heads became more beastial.*

Seaspray: Hurry!

*It was a long fight. Seaspray shot and even killed a few Sharkticons. He shot one in the face, and punched one throught the chest. But one grabbed a hold of Seaspray's back and tore into it. Another came up and chomped off his arm, while his legs were ripped to shreds and then promptly eaten by the creatures. Oil filled the sea, and all that remained of Seaspray was a single blue light. His spark. It began to sink, but it was promptly eaten and destroyed. The Sharkitcons, acting as if nothing happened, took the same course they were before. They had a mission.*

Sharkitcons: Destroy Optimus Prime!

13. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

sharks? wasps? dinosaurs?..... is optimus going to turn into a monkey anytime soon? :D  j/k

14. neoprimus01

neoprimus01 Jackpot

Nice job, keep it up!:thumbs2: 

15. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Nooooooooooooo Seaspray!!!! I never liked the Sharkticons but you did well introducing them. Yay for Waspinator! :D 

16. Attacker_Prime

Seaspray's death was epic. Great job! :thumb 

17. Starscreamer217

Starscreamer217 Banned

News Credits:
    Ooohoo...

Reading how Seaspray died...

Eeek....

18. jazz_00

damn and i like my sea spray design! im gunna post a full pic of that scene to show my sharticon designs now! *gets to work*

19. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sharkticons: once you put aside their Quintesson associations you realise what a perfect swarm force they are, considering they are, aside from the T. rex, the perfect killing machines.

20. jazz_00

thought id upload a wip of that scene to show the early concept images i have of the Sharkticons. enjoy

Attached Files: