Transformers 4: Legends of Cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Hiraga, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Hello to all! To the readers of my first fanfic, Transformers 3: Doomsday, WELCOME! This is what you've been waiting for! I just hope the wait wasn't to long for you.
    To new readers, definitely read Doomsday before you start with this. Here's a link.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/246835-transformers-3-doomsday.html
    Have fun with that.

So, let's not waste anymore time. Let's get started with the prologue!

PROLOGUE

*In the vastness of Space, a moon sized object stood alone. This was Pluto, once clasified a planet among the planet Earth's top scientists. Although after much arguing, it was taken off the list. Suddenly, something appeared to have opened in the empty void of space. It was not quite a black hole, but what some would call a portal. There was nothing like it, just a great giant black void. No obvous movement on the outside. But there was certainly something inside. The void was growing, extremely slowly however. It started out about the size of a Earth vehicle called a motorcycle. Suddenly, something actually drifted out of the void. It was small, black, purple, and appeared to be mechanical. It was. But this machine seemed to be made up of a differant metal then what makes up the robotic race called the Cybertronians. There wasn't a substance in this universe made up of this metal. On the back of the small, shapeless machine, an energy shot out. This energy propelled the machine towards the direction of the planet Earth. Behind the machine, the portal still slowly grew.*

Optimus Prime: In old Cybertronian legend, a old leader of ours named Sentinel Prime spoke of dimensions. He was deducted insane, trying to warn us that something was eating it's way through all the other dimensions...searching...hungry.

*Another machine drifted out of the portal. The same shape as the other, but this time silver and blue. It shot out energy and followed the first.*

Optimus Prime: Sentinel warned us of a monster that was headed for our dimension.

*The portal had grown to the size of a small car. Suddenly, an orange blast of energy shot out. It wrapped itself around a small passing asteroid. The asteroid was pulled inside portal. After a couple of seconds, the orange energy faded and the portal went black again.*

Optimus Prime: And that monster's name...was Unicron.

2. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Wow............more more!

3. Hiraga

News Credits:
    Just for the record, this story takes place five years after Doomsday. So the Autobot's have been on Earth ten years now.

CHAPTER 1 PART 1

*In the harsh tundra of Antartica, the distant sound of jet engines were heard. A nearby penguin looked up to the sky, which was clear for the first time in months. Flying down towards the penguins location was a extremely large, almost alien vehicle. Behind it was a SR-71 Blackbird, which was dwarfed by the other vehicle. The penguin made the smart move of running away immediatley, although it just barely dodged the massive aircraft when it landed on the ground. The Blackbird landed right by it. Hiding behind a large snow drift, the penguin saw the huge doors of the Ark open. It also saw the first huge being to step out of it.*

Ratchet: The ice is pretty thick Prime. If it's going to hold up the Ark, it will hold up all of us.

Optimus: Alright. Autobots, roll out!

*Ratchet stepped aside. As he walked off, many vehicles rolled out, including a truck, a Camaro (With three humans inside it), three motorcyles, a Topkick, and more. Once the vehicles had all rolled off the ship, they all transformed into tall, powerful robots. The Autobots. Bumblebee however remained in vehicle mode, to keep Sam, Mikaela, and Leo warm inside.*

Blaster: So, exactly how far away are we from where they're supposed to land?

Wheeljack: At least two hundred feet. Not far at all actually.

Jazz: Yeah, probably Ironhide's best landing job yet.

Ironhide: Oh shut up Jazz...TWINS!

Skids: Sir!

Mudflap: Yes sir!

Ironhide: Stay by me alright?

Mudflap: Yes sir!

Optimus: Now we just have to wait...

*A lot had changed since the battle five years ago. Optimus was now leader of NEST. Jolt had finished his medical training and had since become a full-fledged Autobot medic. The Twins had also finished their training and had become respectable soldiers, rather then the immature Autobots they once were. Even Leo had become a college professor. But perhaps the biggest change was with Sam and Mikaela, who had married a year before. Bumblebee had also gotten his voice back.*

Moonracer: Look! Up in the sky!

*The moment of truth had arrived. In the sky were five large asteroid like objects, speeding for the Earth at a high speed.*

Arcee: Better watch out!

*The Autobots all turned around and ran a little way. Just moments later, the five objects crashed. Two went through the ice, leaving two large steaming holes in it. The other three just crash landed. The Autobots walked back over to where they were. The area was filled with snow flying everywhere due to the crash.*

Leo: Crap, are they okay you think?

Bumblebee: Oh please, I've seen Wheelie in crashes worse then that.

Sam: Wait, look out the window!

*The pods had transformed amongst all the snow. But as it went down, you could see the new Autobots much better. The two that crashed through the ice were pulling themselves out as well. One of the protoforms stepped up to Optimus, and saluted. Optimus saluted back. The two Autobots were equal in height, and shared many other aspects.*

Optimus: Good to see you arrived Ultra Magnus.

4. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    OMG :) 

5. Stiles

Stiles The Lovely Little Demon

Polar bears don't live in Antartica.

6. Hiraga

News Credits:
    You know what's funny? I realized that a little after I posted it. :lol  I just immediatley thought of an animal that lives in a cold enviroment.
    Changed to penguin.

7. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

That's awesome! :thumb  Can't wait to read more!

8. Vulpinix999

Vulpinix999 Well-Known Member

dude! you totally destroyed my fan fic! oh well, yours are cooler!XD

9. Hiraga

News Credits:
    Rodimus http://p.webwombat.com.au/motoring/images/spadaconcept-codatronca-front-big.jpg
    Prowl http://www.icars.sg/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/carbon-motors-e7-police-car-1.jpg
    Kup http://www.sunwin.co.uk/cms_media/images/vehicle_255952-1.jpg

CHAPTER 1 PART 2

*Ultra Magnus and Optimus Prime shook hands and smiled. For some reason Ironhide looked a little suprised.*

Ironhide: Ultra...Magnus? You didn't tell me we were picking up Ultra Magnus.

Optimus: I thought I'd make it a suprise.

Ultra Magnus: Why does he say that?

Optimus: Ironhide has heard of your many victories Ultra Magnus. He has been a great admirer of yours for years.

*Ironhide walked up and shook Ultra Magnus's hand.*

Ironhide: It's a pleasure...no...an honor to meet you sir.

Ultra Magnus: Likewise. I've heard of your victories as well Ironhide.

Optimus: So...who have you brought with you?

Ultra Magnus: Oh, just some Autobots I found on the way here from Nexus Zero.

*The other four protoforms walked up behind Ultra Magnus.*

Ultra Magnus: Optimus, meet Rodimus Major. His team was killed by Quintesson's, I broke him free from their prison.

Optimus: I've heard of you. As leader of the Autobots, I must say even I admire some of my soldiers. One of those is you.

Rodimus: Thank you sir!

Ultra Magnus: These two are Hound and Kup. Hound is a soldier who was under the command of Cliffjumper, whose whereabouts are unknown.

*Arcee hung her head low. She remembered Cliffjumper as part of her team. Now she was certain Starscream had killed him.*

Ultra Magnus: And of course you know Kup, Cybertron's best scholar. And possibly oldest Autobot.

Kup: Agh. Old isn't the word.

Ultra Magnus: And here is Prowl, who I sure you will remember.

Optimus: I do. Good to see you again Prowl.

Prowl: Good to see you Optimus.

Optimus: Now...onto the next order of buisness. Vehicle mode.

Kup: Let's get this quick. I just want to get the NEXT order of buisness out of the way.

Optimus: Very well. Wheeljack, show them the database.

*Wheeljack walked up to the protoforms and held out his palm. Suddenly, above the palm appeared a blue hologram of the Earth. Around the Earth appeared many sorts of differant vehicles. From trucks, to cars, to planes, to even submarines. All the protoforms looked at the Earth for a quick moment, and suddenly each one began to change. Hound transformed into an old army jeep with stars at the front.*

Hound: Hey, I like to go offroad a lot.

*Rodimus transformed into a red Codatronca with flames on the doors. Prowl chose to transform into a Carbon Moters E7 police car*

Ultra Magnus: Our turn.

*Kup transformed into a blue SL17P 90 Van. Ultra Magnus transformed into a truck similar to Optimus Prime, but a bit different and was blue with silver stripes.

Optimus: Excellent.

Sam: Woah...Now what?

Mikaela: Yeah, Kup was talking about some new mission. What did he mean?

Bumblebee: Er...Optimus didn't tell you about the Die-Bots?

10. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

die-bots?
    hmmm.... die-no bots? :D 
    a few months ago in the movie forum i posted that idea.
    great intro by the way.

11. Attacker_Prime

That was great! :thumb  Can't wait to read more

12. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

What the hel you doing, MORE MORE MORE!!! lol

13. Hiraga

News Credits:
    Short final part for the chapter. I just got tired after studying.

CHAPTER 1 PART 3

*As Optimus led his entire team throug the Antarctic desert of ice (With Jetfire and Jolt deciding to stay at the Ark.) he couldn't help but wonder something. He talked to Ultra Magnus through his vehicle mode.*

Optimus: Perhaps we should have come more prepared for this?

Ultra Magnus: What? You don't call leading a squadron of eighteen Autobots prepared?

Optimus: You know what I mean.

Ultra Magnus: Relax, the Die Bots were lost before the great war even started.

Optimus: Ultra Magnus, you KNOW what I mean.

Ultra Magnus: Who cares how savage they were? That was back when weapons weren't something even thought of for our race. It's no suprise they were able to loot us and destroy our towns so easily. How could we fight back?

Rodimus: But that's just it Ultra Magnus, they were the reason we created our weapons!

Ultra Magnus: Yeah well, after being offline for so long they're probably to dumb to remember that they were criminals. I doubt they even remember they're names.

Jazz: One of they're names even became a curse word.

Sideswipe: What? SLAG? Pft. Hardly a curse word.

Kup: Back in my day, we were creative! We made up our own curse words rather then just take some thieves name!

Optimus: The point is, if we can reach them and they don't remember anything, we can get them on our side.

Sam: And if we can't?

Optimus: Then Bumblebee takes you back to the Ark right away.

Bumblebee: RIGHT away.

Blaster: Look, is that it?

*The Autobots looked ahead and stopped at a huge glacier in the ice. They all transformed, except for Bumblebee.*

Optimus: Ironhide, Blaster, Prowl, Twins, pull out your weapons. We've found it.

14. Attacker_Prime

Sounds awesome so far... can't wait to see what happens! :thumb 

15. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Die-bots?oh boy i think i know what is coming next...

16. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly ksajglkahgtrhewoithwaopthwr[o'hta@$%#$qwierjpoiwejngsaasdfgy

There's a sequel!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?! :eek:  :eek:  :eek: 

That's awesome! :D  :rock 

17. Hiraga

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 2 PART 1

*Right away the Autobots went to digging through the ice. Prowl, Jazz, Kup, and Ratchet watched over the work went first, each pulling out their respective weapon and firing. The blasts melted and crubled through layers of ice. Optimus, Ultra Magnus, and Ironhide were next, each transforming into their alternate modes. They all drove at high speeds and crashed into the ice. While it didn't crumble, many layers of ice were severley weakened.*

Rodimus: My turn.

*Rodimus took out his energon bow and arrow. He aimed, but was then pushed out of the way by Blaster. Blaster aimed his sound cannon.*

Blaster: Let me get it.

Rodimus: No, I think I've got this.

Blaster: You have a bow and arrow. How is that going to work any better then a blast of sound energy?

Rodimus: Oh sure, simply making the others cover their ears is pretty intimidating. But when you know how to use a bow and arrow, it's no problem.

Blaster: Then give it to me.

*Both Blaster and Rodimus glared at each other. Wheeljack pushed both of them out of the way.*

Wheljack: Kids, please. Let a profesional take care of this.

*Wheeljack pulled out a weapon which looked similar to a hair dryer. He fired a blast of heat energy, which melted through hundreds of feet of ice.*

Wheeljack: You two are gonna have to learn to get along.

Blaster: Pft. Whateva. Don't need to compete with this punk anyway.

*After almost an hour of searching and digging through the glacier, it all came to a halt when Mudflap called the Autobots.*

Mudflap: You guys! I think I found something!

Optimus: What is it?

Mudflap: Look! Way in there...I think I can see something.

Chromia: By Primus himself...

*By normal human eyes, it would seem like nothing. But through the advanced optics of the Autobots, deep in the ice three vague shapes were visible. They were huge. Each one had to be four or five feet taller then Optimus Prime.*

Ultra Magnus: They are here...

Kup: Yup, they look as big as I remember them to be.

Optimus: We have to get to digging now!

*Wheeljack aimed his weapon and fired. It melted through all the layers of ice. Until it reached the bodies of the Die Bots. Each one fell to the ground hard. They were even more massive up close.*

Wheeljack: Who needs digging?

18. Attacker_Prime

:jawdropper:  Awesome!

19. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Yup. I'm pretty sure that this is leading into Dinobots (Die-Bots=DieNO bots??) What an interesting way of introducing them and cool background you're aiming at.

20. Hiraga

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 2 PART 2

*The three Die bots were huge. The tallest one had a completely black armored head, with a black face plate. Another was as tall as Prime, with the other being Ironhide's size. Ratchet walked over and quickly shined a red light from his finger over each one of them.*

Ratchet: Remarkable. They're not dead! Close to death though.

Jolt: Should we get to work now?

Optimus: Re-activating them should be a simple task right Ratchet?

Ratchet: I'm afraid not Optimus. In fact, I'm certain that-

Ultra Magnus: They're criminals! Why should we help them at all? Why should we just kill the whole lot of them!

Optimus: Ultra Magnus, I'm suprised at you. If there is any hope for them, we must do our best to help them.

Ratchet: We'll start with Slag first.

Optimus: Do whatever you need to do. Bumblebee, take Sam and the others out of here and back to the Ark. We could be out here for a while.

*Bumblebee drove away. Ratchet got to work, with Hound helping him.*

Hound: I'm not exactly a medic. I don't even think I could make nurse-bot. But I'm good with my hands.

Ratchet: Do what you know how to do.

*While Ratchet was tinkering around, he was stumped.*

Hound: What's wrong?

Ratchet: It's strange. Ultra Magnus was right, these three probably are to dumb to remember they're names! Years of being frozen can take it's take it's toll on a bot. And it appears it took these bots intelligence. They probably aren't any smarter then a human caveman!

Hound: So what does that mean?

Ratchet: Well, if they are willing to believe whatever we have to say, it's good. If they're still destructive, it's bad.

*Ratchet, while pressing around for a button to release the cortex, accidentley pressed a button on the side of the head on Slag. Something blue appeared on Slag's chest all of a sudden. It almost looked like a spark, but it wasn't. The Autobots would never find out what it was exactly, but the blue ball of energy grew bigger. It kept growing and growing.*

Optimus: Ratchet, what is that?

Ratchet: I....I don't know!

Wheeljack: It's getting bigger!

Prowl: I think we should all just back up.

*It was to late. The energy grew to the size of a motorcycle before it exploded. The blast of blue energy sent the Autobots flying into differant directions. Optimus fell deep into a snow drift. Blue enrgy and steam was everywhere, but Optimus still managed to see. He pushed himself out of the snow drift, only to be promptly kicked back in. He looked up, and was shocked to see the three Die Bots now stood before him. They're armor was a shiny silver and gold, and the one that looked like it was wearing a mask glared at Prime with shiny blue optics. Optimus now recognized this as Grimlock, the gang leader. Grimlock's hands suddenly transformed into sharp and powerful claws.*

Grimlock: Die Bots awake...Die Bots, threatened...Die Bots....DESTROY!!!!