Transformers 4 Fan-made posters + discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by IndividusDumbus, Apr 16, 2012.

1. IndividusDumbus

IndividusDumbus Well-Known Member

Hello! Although there are more than 2 years until June 2014, I am really excited for the release of Transformers 4. That's why I tried to make a teaser poster, but i thought everyone could post something they have made or found on the Internet.
    I know this thread belongs to the Fan Art section, but I though it would be better to put it here, so we can also discuss the movie and possible plots. Sorry if I should have put it in there, you can move it if it is necessary.

[​IMG]

This is the thing i came up with first. I know it is really illogical (Megatron's head at a scrap yard), but i realized this after i had done it. So i just want to see your opinion.

2. optimoose

optimoose Well-Known Member

Its really awesome but if you could just clear a tiny little bit the image of the head it would be nice

3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Cool concept, man! My only suggestions would be change "Evil Is Back" to "Evil Returns" or something, and then make the image a little more clear; make it obvious that it's a scrap heap (not Megatron, the actual scrap heap :lol  ). Right now it's just some blurry pieces of gray.

And welcome to the boards, I hope you enjoy your stay. :)  Yes, your thread will probably be moved, but it's not a big deal. Just be sure to familiarize yourself with forum etiquette.

EDIT: And also, "Rebirth" is a pretty awesome sub-title for the movie. I was trying to think of one myself (one that wasn't "X of the Y"), but I just couldn't. But "Rebirth" is perfect, given the proposed angle of the fourth movie.

4. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    This is just awesome! I agree on making it more clear, but nonetheless, this is very good work. I think this belongs in the fan art section, right mods?

5. optimegatron

News Credits:
    We all knew it.
    I still love this promo image. You should try another one from a different approach, like Earth, and Unicron kinda peeking behind it and it says "Evil comes in many forms"

6. RoadBuster88

RoadBuster88 Studio Ghibli

I have had a go at a teaser poster for a new TF film. It is quite basic but let me know what you think and "constructively criticize" it :p 

[​IMG]

7. megatron66

megatron66 OD'd on candy

I love the background (What was used?), and the use of the fossil Trex skeleton, but having the year it comes out would be a good idea.

8. RoadBuster88

RoadBuster88 Studio Ghibli

Just a generic background image of the galaxy i have lying around on my computer!

Yea it seems a bit basic but being a teaser I might leave it. I could however do a fully fledged one maybe, with all the tidbits :) 

9. IndividusDumbus

IndividusDumbus Well-Known Member

I don't really think we should have two threads with the same topic on the same page, that would just scatter the work we have done in different places making it harder to get noticed.

Anyway, guys, thank you for the compliments, i took your advice and made a new version of the poster.

[​IMG]

Optimegatron, thank you for the idea, i was actually thinking something similar myself but i didn't know exactly how to do it. I started it this morning, but because there aren't high quality pictures of Unicron which would work for the poster, i decided to make a 3D model, so it will probably take more time.

10. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Take your time. Your work has proven to be worth it.