"Transformers 4" Decepticons.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by protocida, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Sideswipe1125

Sideswipe1125 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ok guys I think I got it. What about Dr. Arkeville. With him being so fascinated by cybertronian technology (i.e how robots can think and have emotions on their own) that he just has to find a way to make his own Transformer and have it obey him. So he stumbles across a mere Drone Decepticon that's hiding from the Autobots (because they are scattered across the world and one can only assume that the Autobots are still hunting them) and convinces him that he has found Energon and that he has a way to make him the ultimate Decepticon ( I'm thinking Galvatron) and the Drone agrees. Now when Arkeville does this Galvatron turns on him and captures him and forces him to tell him where he found the Energon. While Arkeville is captured Galvatron finds other Drones that he knew were hiding and forces Arkeville to do the same for them ( i.e Scourge, Cyclonus, The Sweeps, Astrotrain just to name a few). Knowing that the Decepticons have failed to defeat the Autobots on numerous occasions Galvatron tells Arkeville that he wants him to turn the remaining energon into Dark Energon so that it could make him the most powerful Transformer ever and finally defeat the Autobots once and for all but to do that he needs one thing. Something called "The Blood of Unicron".
    Now as for my characters I've already said a couple on the Decepticon side but on the Autobot side I would like to see Prowl, Brawn, Trailbreaker Springer and Hotrod along with the returning characters( Prime, Sideswipe, Bee, Ratchet and Mirage).

2. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I really don't know how, or maybe bring the combaticons..but more impotantly, what is the next story?

3. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Thunderwing tracks the Matrix and revives Shockwave and maybe Megatron using Pretender technology. They head back to Cybertron, which wasn't completely destroyed, and they rendezvous with Lord Straxus and his army of Decepticons. They then come to Earth to destroy the Autobots and turn Earth into the new Cybertron.

4. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

The Armies of Lord Straxus [alongside his flagship, The Trypticon in his alt-mode] approach from space, trying to take control of a legendary Dark Energon mine on the core of the galaxy.

Meanwhile, Alpha Trion [in his ship, who would be Omega Supreme in his alt-mode] arrives on Earth to warn the Autobots of their impending doom.

So both Straxus and Optimus head to the core of the galaxy to retrieve this legendary iten.

Space battles + Space dangers along the way.

5. Megabattimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    That would be an awesome movie and would cost a truck load of money to make.

6. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    I think it would happen like in Energon another enemy appear Alpha Q and Unicron too and as u know in Energon Alpha Q could bring a dead bot back to life and he revive Meg and starscream

And on Autobot, Omega Supreme will help us defeat Unicron

7. Overlord Balder

I don't think it would cost THAT much, just make most of the scenes set inside the ships.

8. Megabattimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    It would cost at least 300 million, but it could make it back so easily. Also the critics would hate it but who gives a shit what they think.

9. Overlord Balder

I think 200 Million is enough to cover most of things I have in mind.

10. Megabattimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    No matter how much it would cost, I think Hasbro would be scared to set it in space because they'd think the audience wouldn't get it or that they wouldn't have a big name actor to advertise it.

11. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    a live action sixshot would be awesome.

12. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I disagree.

Shouldn't Earth no longer be the place to revisit, at least as a the planet where a war between autobots and Decepticons ocurr.

Why not something different?
    Maybe have the Autobots Leave earth to use a shard of the cube to rebuild Cybertron.?

13. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

I'm gonna go with "Reboot"

I'd love a fresh take on the franchise at this point. I loved the Bay movies. I'm ready for something different.

I'm perfectly ok with a complete re-start, and a fresh "origin" movie. Keep Josh as a lead artist though - he's unbelievable. A shift in style and a complete avoidance of "facial hair" type designs would be nice.

I'd definitely like to see the element of "disguise" focused on more. Keeping the humans unaware of the Transformers, or unwilling to differentiate between the factions, would create some suspense, something that was completely lacking from the Bay movies. If that means more shots of them in vehicle form, and some communication while in vehicle form, to save money, I'm ok with that.

14. Megabattimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    True, but that's where the Autobots have set up shop and they think Cybertron is destroyed. Maybe at the end of the fourth they build a spaceship and leave Earth and travel back to Cybertron to rebuild it, and they could have an outpost on Earth or something.

15. Barricade_

Barricade_ Decepticon Extroidinair

I didnt see Barricade die....??

He has a knack for survival....

16. koh4711

koh4711 King of Hearts

Ebay:
    Well, if you keep the idea of using a MacGuffin like the last few films have... if Soundwave and Laserbeak had their hands in the space program, they would have had access to a certain pair of Golden Records.

There's also still the hatchlings around, and bear in mind, there WERE other Decepticons "off site", setting up the pillars. So not all of them are dead.

17. avenged9

avenged9 DecepticonAvenger

Ebay:
    As for new Decepticons, the technology is there to introduce Headmasters into the movie since Bay or whomever likes a large human involvement.

18. JokerFC

JokerFC Gaelic Hardcase

Ebay:
    Straxus with Cyclonus and Scourge in tow.

he finds Megatron and Sentinel Prime and builds Galvatron from the parts.bingo!!

19. iceburn9

iceburn9 Constructicon

News Credits:
    Would love to see new Cons. Be it a prequel or sequel, hopefully the setting will be in space, another planet, or on Cybertron.

Anything but a reboot. I don't see the point of telling the same story.

20. jjd1981

jjd1981 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have not read through all the posts to see if someone else picked up on this or not. Toward the end of the movie Megatron says something along the lines of "I am the leader of the Decepticons and it will always be me!" to Carly when she is trying to put a rift (succeeding) between Megatron and SP.

I have a feeling if there is a forth and not a reboot then Megatron will be back, how I have no idea, but he will be the big bad somehow. My guess is that one of the clones he was feeding in Africa is a clone of him, with the others being clones of his top generals. We will see though.