"Transformers 4" Decepticons.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by protocida, Jul 2, 2011.

1. protocida

protocida Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Barricade, Laserbeak, the Driller, Sentinel Prime and the other protoforms all die, in addition to Cybertron being destroyed.

If there is a Transformers 4, where do we go from there, in terms of Decepticons and other enemies?

I think it'd be easy to explain that there are Decepticons scattered across the galaxy, much like Autobots, and bring in a new team or something. Maybe modified by Unicron into near-invencibility, with Megatron being reformated into Galvatron.

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

DOTM establishes there are dozens [maybe thousands] of Decepticons around the world, that can/could be explored.

The next film should/could be about one random Protoform rising to leadership of the Decepticons and waging war against the Autobots and mankind.

A totally new villain to refresh the franchise: A Drone with personality and his own thoughts, leading the 'Cons towards world domination, a totally new villain: A Master Protoform.

Or, if you allow me to dream higher, make that Master Protoform a right-hand-man to the new villains: The Quintessons and their army.

OR introduce The Vok, this time as VILLAINS.

3. chazparks

chazparks Well-Known Member

The movie will be 75% humans, 'Cons that are easily defeated by humans, and a Linkin Park song. What's the point?

I rather have the '86 movie redone in a live action format or if too expensive "Prime" or "Beast Wars" style.

4. SpeedFreak01

SpeedFreak01 Well-Known Member

Transformers: Rise of Igor? Me and my friend also joked afterwards that Ejector would attempt to rally the world's toasters against humankind.

Back on the track to sanity, I think this is a good opportunity to bring in some new characters, such as Cyclonus or Galvatron. There are also probably a lot of drones/other Decepticons scattered across Earth. Maybe, like Overlord Balder said, the Quintessons could try to take over the universe...

5. protocida

News Credits:
    And the Seekers. Everyone forgot the Seekers.

6. SpeedFreak01

Oh yeah! Skywarp, Thundercracker, Ramjet, Thrust and Dirge all got toys and were in the fiction, but weren't in the movie! They could make formidable opponents in Transformers 4.

7. protocida

News Credits:
    ^ Not only that, but the movie Seekers. The old Decepticons told by the Fallen to find the Sun Harvester that eventually ran out of Energon and entered Stasis Lock on Earth.

8. SteelMan296

SteelMan296 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    everyone forgot Unicron. :thumb 

9. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    One name to save the Decepticon movement: Straxus.

10. tfike110

tfike110 G1ToyCollector

Ebay:
    If there is a TF4, I would predict the rise of Galvatron as the next decepticon leader.

11. SpeedFreak01

*facepalm* How could I forget THOSE Seekers?

12. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    bring megatron and soundwave back. i love them. have the stunticons in tf4 as decepticon worshipers and have them bring back megs, soundwave, and screamer as a act of worshiping them. that could be a good cast for tf4. the original triad and the beloved stunticons. epic.

13. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

I loved Soundwave and I will always love Megatron and Starscream, but I don't see how they can be brought back. Especially Megatron, since he was brought back already in ROTF, though they could just bring in Galvatron this time... But Soundwave and Starscream are more difficult. Perhaps introduce the idea of Starscream having his immortal spark? If they use this, they might have Skywarp and Thundercracker find Starscream's spark and rebuild his body. Another thing might be to introduce Dark Energon, from WFC and TFP. It would be interesting if this was explored. It might even tie in with Unicron's existence in this continuity.

So I would like the Decepticons to look like this in TF4:
    -Megatron/Galvatron
    -Starscream (immortal spark or another way)
    -Soundwave (if they have a good reason to bring him back) + a minion (Rumble?)
    -Skywarp + Thundercracker
    -Stunticons
    -Blitzwing

And for the love of God, make at least 4 or 5 of the main Cons survive...

14. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I think its time to start plundering the comics for a new villain leader. Although I wouldn't mind the introduction of Galvatron, Cyclonus and Scourge, and the Sweeps. Perhaps as a sect of Decepticons that Megatron expelled from his forces because they were too extreme even for him.

15. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    One word: Scourge!!! The Nemesis Prime kind, not the other kind. I'd also like to see Blitzwing, Lugnut, and Blackarachnia.

16. deymasc

deymasc Well-Known Member

Now you all know good and well that it will be a reboot of some sort, thereby bringing Megatron, Soundwave, and Starscream back.
    I for one do hope that they come back. I would actually like to see some more characters or at least a new core group of characters on BOTH sides. Bring in Thundercracker and Skywarp in addition to Ramjet, Thrust and Dirge.
    As for the Autobots, I'd like to see perhaps Hound, Jazz, Trailbreaker added to the mix.
    I don't necessarily need to see many characters with screen time...I'd just like to know that there are many other Transformers out there. A cameo here and there wouldn't bother me at all!

17. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    i like this. have galvatron be revived first and then send rumble to revive soundwave and skywarp+thundercraker to revive starscream.

18. prime78

prime78 Well-Known Member

they could always revive megs as galvatron and sentinal as nemisis

19. RichieNine9

RichieNine9 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    what is it with all of the reviving crap. What is the point of killing anybody off if they are just going to keep coming back. Whether it be just coming back to life or the whole Megatron/Galvatron thing.

i say no thanks

20. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

mostercons [combier]
    beastcons [combier]
    stunticons [combier]