Transformers 4-6 {Spoilers} from TF3

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Christiankid7, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

Transformers 4: The Remnant
    'When I destroyed the Decepticon's leader Megatron in chicago, I thought the remaining Decepticons would surrender, yet the remaining forces on Earth have revealed themselves, fighting like never before. I beginning to wonder if this accursed war will ever end'

"Major Lennox, we have a Decepticon spotted in New York."

"New York? There's nothing for them there. Unless they're going for the humans! Too dangerous for a human backup team.Send the Wreckers, immediately."

Normally the Wreckers would be restricted to the NEST base but with the arrival of an old Wrecker, Kup Topspin, Warpath, Roadbuster and Leadfoot had "played better" with the humans.

"Ohhh yeah, another con to get slagged by awesomeness that is Warpath!" Warpath boasted as he transformed into his NASCAR impala stock car, as did the rest of the Wreckers.

Meanwhile, in New York, the constructicon Landslide was busy shooting at innocent humans shouting "MEGATRON MUST BE AVENGED!!!! I will destroy this puny insect planet FOR this is what my glorious leader Megatron would have wanted. Ahhh the humans screams are music to my ears."

"Decepticon, you have one chance to surrender" an aged voice called out. It was Kup

"Surrender this Autobot!" Landslide chucked a semitrailer at the old robot making him dodge to the left.

"Hes not gonna listen, Decepticreeps listen to one language and one language only: VIOLENCE!" Warpath said, his dual blades sliding out. "And Im about to communicate with this Deceptipunk." Warpath charged at his collasal Decepticon opponent.

"This is my opponent? Bahhahahha" Landslide chuckled as he met Warpath's bladed assault with a kick, knocking him clean over the rooftop of a small delicatessen. What was left of it anyway after Landslide's attack.

"Thats all? Pathetic. I didn't think the Wreckers were so we-aghh!!" Landslide's mockery of the Wreckers was cut short as Topspin shoving his blowtorch claw though his front while he was looking at Warpath flying.

"I think you forgotten exactly how many Wreckers were around, Landslide." Topspin said.

Landslide transformed into his drill form and sped off, trying to escape with his life. However Kup sped off in front of him, cutting him off.

"Outta the way Autobot, or ill ram this drill straight into you." Landslide threatened. However a rocket hit him straight in the backside, causing him to Transform.

"I dont think so Decepticon." Roadbuster said, ramming straight into the con's back.

Leadfoot then shot off another barrage of armor-piercing rockets that pelted Landslide.

"Want to reconsider your position on surrendering, Landslide?" Kup asked the battered Decepticon.

"Never, I'd rather be torn into pieces than surrender." Landslide replied "And as soon as I get up, I'll give these humans and you Autobots the experience of being tore to pieces." However, Landslide was in no condition to fight or even get up. Those Armor-piercing rockets did a number on his body and his sparkchamber had been split open by Topspin.

"Pity, Decepticon. I was hoping that since the main Decepticons were gone, the remaining ones would stop this senseless destruction. Oh well, you made your choice" Kup then shot him straight in his opened sparkchamber, extinguishing it quickly.

"WRECKNRULE baby!!!!!" Warpath shouted, having returned from being chucked over a building.

"So Warpath, you really slagged that 'Con, huh. We let it go with Megatron, but this...you're never gonna be able to live this one down." Roadbuster commented.

"Oh shut up" Warpath replied, transforming and heading back to the NEST base.

After the rest of the Wreckers left, Kup just stood there a minute, as if he was in deep thought. Then he transformed and took off toward the NEST base.

2. Christiankid7

So any comments

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Cool piece of story.
    But will the plot go anywhere? I mean...is this a one-shot?

4. Christiankid7

Yes but next another Fight scene