Transformers 3D Battle-Card Game First Image

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Joe Moore, Mar 21, 2007.

1. JazzimusPrime

JazzimusPrime Member

These cards actually do transform. Each component of the character has two sides, one for robot mode and one for their alt mode. As previously mentioned the cards will be made out of credit card like material so they wont bend, rip etc. Wizards of the Coast have produced heaps of successful ccgs (Magic The Gathering, Pokemon etc) so I wont go knocking something I havent actually seen in person/played yet. I think it has potential.

2. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

Yeah, but they've also produced a ton of of CCG's that litter discount bins. Hecatomb anyone? Neo Pets?

I'll with hold judgement until I've seen it in person, but their track record isnt as good as you might think.

3. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    Their track record is about the same for any company in this line of work.

Everything is hit or miss in the mass marketing world. Just because 'you' like something or don't doesn't mean everyone will and vice versa.

I've been on the receiving end of several 'good' ccg getting clearanced out and canceled cause of that. The market's flooded, and people really only play Pokemon, Magic, and Yugioh.

I was an avid MagiNation player too. And I look forward to trying this game out.

4. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    aw the card figure looks lame :( 

5. AutobotSDG

AutobotSDG Well-Known Member

The card figure doesn't look all that great, but one can only do so much with the material and the size of a credit card...

I'm definately gonna buy a couple packs to check it out. More if I like it.