Transformers 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by rodimus62609, Nov 26, 2009.

1. rodimus62609

rodimus62609 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, here we go my first fanfic

Voice Over by Prime:Earth, our new home. For the past 4 years, we have been living among the humans right under their noses, protecting this world from the threat of the evil Decepticons. Recently, after the battle of Egypt, it has been getting harder and harder for us to hide. There has been no Decepticon activity since the defeat of The Fallen. I sense this won't last much longer.

Location-Space, in orbit over Austrailia. A large alien looking satellite detaches itself from a military sattelite. after being connected for two years This is the Decepticon Soundwave

Soundwave moves towards the International Space Station, when he gets a message from Decepticon Commander, Megatron

Megatron: Soundwave! Get all information you can from that wretched human craft on the location and status of the Autobots and report back to me immediately.

Soundwave: As you command, Lord Megatron.

Soundwave reaches the space station, and as he did before, releases hundreds of little tendrils that probe into the station, inside the craft, astronauts panic.

Astronaut #1: Whats going on? the lights are off!

Astronaut #2: Oxygen levels are down too! Wait what the hell is that?

Soundwaves tendrils enter the room which sucks all air out of the pressurized cabin. The astronauts fall to the ground, slowly dying. The tendrils probe through the stations computers and access the information

Soundwave: Megatron, Autobots location is Diego Garcia, NEST Headquarters.

Megatron: Excellent Soundwave! Deploy Laserbeak to spy on them. Its time i had my revenge on Optimus Prime.

As Soundwave transforms to jet mode on his way to the crashed nemesis,he shoots two objects out of himself. One speeds down to Earth. The other, a missle hits the space station, which is completely obliterated

2. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Very nice style of writing. You've caught my interest.

3. Stiles

Stiles The Lovely Little Demon

I agree with Shadow. Very good so far.

4. rodimus62609

News Credits:
    Thanks guys!

At Sam's college, Sam waits for his girlfriend Mikaela to get off work. Mikaela moved to the east coast last year to spend time with Sam

Bumblebee, Sams car and secretly an Autobot warrior drives around the corner. His voice has finally been fixed.

Bumblebee: Ready to go pal?

Sam: Yeah, lets get out of--

Sam is interrupted by two small green and orange cars speeding up towards him. They stop and parts start shifting and changing. Before his eyes the two cars became Autobots Skids and Mudflap, The Twins.

Skids: Man what is there to do around this place foo?

Mudflap: Yeah Yeah since I aint' been bustin' Decepticon ass I've been bored as a mother..

Sam: Hold that thought guys, Do you see that cop car on the street corner?

The four of them turn there optics and eyes to across the street, where a black and white Saleen police cruiser is parked with the words "to punish and enslave" on the back. Sam and Bumblebee know this car all to well. It's the elusive Decepticon, Barricade.

Bumblebee: Sam, stay here. You two look after him

Skids: Ah man we always get the lame ass job babysitin this lil queer!

Mudflap: Tell me about it! no love for the twins!

Bumblebee transforms and speeds off towards Barricade. Immediately, his sirens start up and he races off, trying to lose the Camaro in alleyways. One Bumblebee gets him cornered, he realizes theres nowhere to run and transforms to robot mode, ready to fight.

Barricade: Its been a while Autobot. Nice Upgrade.

Bumblebee: Enough small talk! I'm taking you down once and for all! Bumblebee's arm changes to a cannon.

Barricade: Let's go then! Releasing his tire mace, he charges full speed at Bumblebee. Barricade tackles Bumblebee to the ground and starts hitting him with the mace. Bumblebee aims his cannon at Barricades face and fires, sending Barricade reeling back in pain.

Barricade: You're stronger than last time 'Bot

Barricade releases a machine gun from his free hand and starts shooting Bumblebee, who falls to thee ground in pain. Little does Barricade know, its a trick.

Barricade: Weak Autobots..I don't have time for this.

As Barricade walks away, Bumblebee spins around and sweeps Barricades legs out from under him. He falls hard, disabled for a few seconds. This gives Bumblebee the chance to shoot him in the chance multiple times, barely missing Barricades spark chamber. Barricades optics go black as Bumblebee gets up

Bumblebee: Good riddance. Now stay dead!

Once Bumblebee gets up and transforms and speeds away, Barricade comes back online. He starts a comlink to the Decepticon Air Commander, Starscream.

Barricade: Star..scream..located boy. uploading location to you now. Being guarded by three Autobots. One of which defeated me in battle. I require assistance.

Starscream: Good Barricade, the plan can now begin, but you know how Megatron feels about losing. There will be concequenses. I'll send The Doctor and Astrotrain immediately/

Barricade: Roger

Starscream: Yesss, the pieces are finaly falling into place. I will overthrow our worthless leader we call Megatron and fix all the messes he's made the past four years

5. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Again, solid work. I'm interested to see where this goes.

6. rodimus62609

News Credits:
    Thanks Shadow. That means alot coming from you. Should be a chapter up later today. If were lucky maybe two :D 

7. Stiles

Stiles The Lovely Little Demon

Barricade!! Nice work. I love it.

8. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Really? Wow, you're making me feel special. :D 

Keep up the good work. While obviously the main plot hasn't come out yet, it's the way in which you write which is keeping me coming back. Your descriptions and dialgoue are well-written so far.

9. rodimus62609

News Credits:
    Thanks again..wow i didnt think it'd be this good my first try..the next few chapters we'll learn how the surviving ROTF and TFTM Autobots are doing, plus revealing the Decepticons plans and a fan favorite Con we'll be introduced with his huge strike team..I be spoiling you guys!

also..I should really work in lots more human activity. I have way to much Robot lol..which sounds crazy, but I want it to be balanced

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  10. Shadow25

News Credits:
    I just hope your fic gets the attention it deserves. Most TF3 scripts don't seem to be commented on by a lot of people. :( 

11. rodimus62609

News Credits:
    Endgame is pretty succesful isn't it? that and TF4 LoC are the main ones i keep up with..

12. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Eh, moderately. Not when you compare Endgame's 1,500 to LoC's 8,000 (to be fair, LoC's been up quite a while longer, and Hiraga has already established himself as one of the best). But hey, at least it's getting views. I'm sure as your story unfolds your views will start to rise more and more quickly.

13. rodimus62609

News Credits:
    I'm sure yours will too..I sure hope mine does. As we go through..i'll add concept art for new robots,alt modes,all that stuff. If it's succesful we'll see about a sequel possibly..but im thinkin to ahead of myself :dunce 

14. rodimus62609

News Credits:
    Guys, I have to apologize for being away for awhile..I had a family problem I had to resolve. Anyway, to make it up i'll have an extra good chapter up later today

15. rodimus62609

News Credits:
    As Sam and Bumblebee get back to the college, hordes of people can be seen fleeing from the campus. Sam spots Leo, who is frantically running towards the pair.

Leo: Let me in! OH GOD OH GOD HURRY!!!

Sam lets Leo into the car.

Sam: What the hell is going on?

Leo: Theres a Decepticon shooting everything in sight in the quad! Skids and Mudflap are trying to bring it down, but there not having much luck.

Bumblebee: Whats the Decepticon look like Leo?

Leo: It's black with red, has cannons on its back, and looks like a giant bird!

Bumblebee: Laserbeak..so Soundwaves involved..which means the Decepticons want you again most likely Sam.

Sam: Great! Just great!

Just then, the twins jump off the boys dorm roof trying to catch Laserbeak, they fail, and come crashing to the ground.

Skids: Damnit! that bitch ass is to fast!

Mudflap: Get down here and fight pussy ass decepticon!

Laserbeak keeps flying around, destroying everything in sight. Just then, a white and black Dodge Charger police car comes barreling down the street. It transforms, and Sam sees a robot hes never seen before. This was the new Autobot Prowl.

Sam: Who are you?

Prowl: The names Prowl, good to meet you Sam. Bumblebee, nice to see you again.

Bumblebee: Theres time for catching up later! Lets fry this chicken!

Bumblebee transforms and him and Prowl spring into action. Bumblebee jumps up and grabs Laserbeak by the leg, but loses his grip. Laserbeak shoots at Prowl, but the smaller Decepticons ammo does no good against his tough armor.

Prowl: Good try. My turn! Bumblebee help me with this!

Bumblebee gets down on all fours and lets Prowl use him like a trampoline. He grabs Laserbeak in mid-air and both fall to the ground. Bumblebee rips his wings off and they leave him writhing on the ground. Right when they have their backs turned, Laserbeaks bacjk thrusters kick in, and hes on his way back to Soundwave in the blink of an eye.

Mudflap: Sneaky bastard!

Sam: That was amazing Prowl!

Prowl: Thanks, now for what i came here for, my team just arrived on Earth today. The rest are at Diego Garcia. I was sent by Optimus to get you and those two and report back immediately. And judging by Bumblebees report, the Decepticons are hunting you again Sam Witwicky.

Sam: I thought it was over, damnit i'll never have a normal life.

Bumblebee: Buddy you didnt have a normal life they day you got behind my wheel for the first time.

Sam laughs, Leo pops up from behind Bumblebee.

Leo: Is it over?

Skids: Yeah, you can come on out pussy Skids and Mudflap hit fists.

Leo: Whatever. So what happens now?

Prowl: Well we cant just leave you here. You'll have to be under the protection of us from now on. At least until we defeat the Decepticons.

Leo: No way! Why me?

Prowl: You were present at the battle of Egypt correct?

Leo: Well yeah, but..

Prowl: Then they know who you are and that your allies with us. If you stay then they'll capture and most likely kill you.

Leo..Erm okay im in. Lets go!

Mudflap: Ahh shit just when things were settlin down!

Skids hits slaps Mudflap across the face.

Skids: What the hells wrong with you dumbass this is a war! Aint' no time fo relaxin

Sam: Give me an hour. I want to call my parents, then see Mikaela.

Prowl: Your parents and mate, along with Wheelie,have already been retrieved by Sideswipe and Jolt. They're waiting for you at the base. Theres a cargo plane ready to take us to the base as we speak.

Skids: Alright then lets jet!

Skids, Mudflap, Prowl, and Bumblebee transform. Leo and Sam get in Bumblebee and head off to the airport.

High up in space, a beaten Laserbeak makes it back to his master Soundwave.

Soundwave: You have failed me my minion, but brought back useful information. Lord Megatron! Laserbeak reports that the boy and his friend are on their way to the Autobot base, along with his car, the idiots, and a new Autobot, designation Prowl.

Megatron: Very good Soundwave. And yes we saw him and his team making their way into the atmosphere. Follow them to their base and destroy everything, but leave Prime and the boy for me.

Soundwave: As you command, Lord Megatron.

At the Nemesis
    Megatron: Starscream! Make preparations to leave! todays the day we have revenge!

Starscream: Yes mighty Megatron. whispering Now my plan can come together.

Megatron: What was that Starscream?

Starscream: Oh nothing my liege.

Megatron: Good. Now leave me. I must contact Shockwave and see if he and his army are preparing to arrive.

Starscream heads to another room, and starts a comlink with his new personal troops. Skywarp, who he built using data from himself, and a protoform, and Thundercracker, an old friend he contacted to assist him recently.

Starscream: Skywarp! Thundercracker! meet me at the Autobot base! I'ts time to overthrow Megatron.

16. Andrew28b

Andrew28b Nemesis custom

ah the seeker trio lives! Are TC and SW gonna be F-22's?

17. rodimus62609

News Credits:
    Yeah, they'll be Raptors. Starscream took data from himself and implanted it in to the hatchlings. Same personality, alt-mode, everything.

18. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Nice way of introducing Prowl. Can't wait to see Starscream's plot.

19. rodimus62609

News Credits:
    You might not be waiting to long. It's 7:30 here, and im bored. Thinkin about typing this next chapter up, which will introduce the Autobots new and old. The one after will be the first major battle of the story. I have some great ideas for it.

Also, I dont know if this is a big deal, but if anyones offended by the twins language tell me. Just trying to get a good representation of them. Might be wasting my breath here lol

20. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Very nice, keep it up.
    My only complaint so far was the battle of Barricade seemed a bit too rushed into, but otherwise you've got my thumbs up.