Transformers 3:The Endgame

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by megatronski, Jul 8, 2009.

1. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    TRANSFORMERS : ENDGAME
    Optimus prime: Home..... We miss it so.......
    We , the Autobots, Reside on the Human planet,
    Earth. We wait, for a time when the decepticons
    are destroyed. once that occurs, we can return to
    cybertron. But that is not to be anytime soon........

Nest hq:
    optimus prime: Wheeljack! Blaster! Skids! Mudflap! Sideswipe! report in!
    Wheeljack:Were all here prime. no sign of a decepticon anywhere..
    Optimus;good. we have barely enough space here at the NEST headquarters to store another decepticon.
    Bumblebee (With his fixed voice): Prime, Sams graduation is soon, i suggest we head over to the princeton college immeadiatley.!
    Prime:Exactly.
    (prime, bumblebee, ironhide, ratchet transform and enter a cargo jet)

2. transFormers3

transFormers3 Well-Known Member

Sounding good so far, can't wait for more.

3. megatronski

News Credits:
    The cargo jet carrying the 4 autobots soared across the deep blue ocean. everyone on it felt peace. then, a fammilar tatooed jet flew down beside the behemoth cargo jet. Starscream shot a missile at the cargo jets left wing. the cargo jet exploded, sending all of the autobots on the cargo jet, down towars the ocean... then starscream transformed, and laughed."How do the autobots expect to win this war without an Aerial soldier or two!"

The autobots crawled out of the sinking carrier vanquished of energon.
    optimus sent an s.o.s to the NEST squadron, while Bumblebee sent a message to sams phone saying that they couldnt make it to his graduation.

4. megatronski

News Credits:
    Meanwhile, on the Newly constructed Nemisis II, megatron gazed at the planet earth. Starscream walked onto the bridge of the ship.
    "Megatron, I have sent the autobots carrier jet into the ocean. they are alive, but i left them stranded on the sinking carrier jet!" Megatron clenched his fist, and punched starscream right in the head"How dare you attack without MY orders....."scolded megatron.
    I,....i, just thought we could get ahead in the war by doing that, mighty megatrron!"
    Then, Soundwave walked into the room."Megatron! We are ready to assault!

5. megatronski

News Credits:
    Chapter3

Megatron walked over to the hanger of the nemisis II. He raised his hands and shouted, Decepticons! We shall split into 2 groups, one group, lead by starscream, will head over to the larantchean abyss to ressurect the dead decepticons. Starscream has formulated a plan to ressurect dead decepticons......

The other group of decepticons, led by me, will destroy the NEST headquarters..................

Sam sid nervoussly,"But.. he is right next to me...."
    THen, The yellow of the camaro turned to green and the black turned to purple.... Thne it transformed , and The decepticon said, "Human, Your coming with me......
    and then the webcam turned off...

6. megatronski

News Credits:
    Starscream and several protoforms Drifted into the Laurentian abyss....
    They landed in the exact spot where The dead decepticons rested...
    Many protoforms were carrying cases of liquid energon.
    Then, Starscream commanded, Decepticons! WE shall ressurect all of our friends!" Then, The decepticons started putting the energon in the spark cases of their decepticon brotheren, While starscream handled devastator, Who was in many pieces ,,and needed to be reassembled to function again.
    When all of the decepticons had been filled with energon and reassembled, Starscream's hands converted to lightning rods. Elecetricity flowed all over the abyss... And slowly, the decepticons optics began to glow, Their parts moved, and they were all alive, with their minds All there. Starscream and the decepticons rose from the abyss. to group with megatron to destroy NEST HQ.......

In the now darkened abyss, 2 lights started to shine. the Bodies of Jazz & Jetfire..... They were in pieces, but could still talk....
    "Where, Where am I?" Said jazz,
    "I Dont know... Im too old to remember....
    Jazz turned his comlink on,
    "Hello! Any autobot! Can you hear Me!!!"

Then, Optimus began hearing jazzes voice on his com.
    "Hello, Can anyone hear Me! This is Jazz! Me and another autobot are here in this abyss! Anyone"! Then optimus Said back, "Jazz, how are you alive!"
    "I dont know, but could you come pick me up! I need major repairs, and so does this other Old autobot."
    "Jetfire!"
    Then optimus commanded the autobot"s Seaspray, and Breakaway to rescue the newly alive autobots.