Transformers 3: The Darkest Hour

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Attacker_Prime, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Here's another fan fic of mine, another TF3 one. Those who read my last two fan fics will love this! This is the REAL project I'll work on. The last two were just to train my skills as a writer. Now, I proudly present you:

Transformers 3: The Darkest Hour

Chapter 1

-Opening narration by Optimus Prime-
    Earth, home of the human race. And the new home for our own. For five years now, we have been protecting the humans from our sworn enemies, the Decepticons. What we did not know, was that there is something darker than them closing... and willing to show no mercy.

Time: 1 A.M.

A tank rolls on the street crushing whatever stands in its way. People scream in horror as the tank shoots them, and crushes most of the cars on the highway, killing thousands of people in the proccess. The tank has a Decepticon insignia on it, and the letters "TNKR" wrote under it.

A blue and white truck, pulling a trailer, rolls on the highway, followed by a blue and red truck a Hummer ambulance, and a GMC Topkick, and some military cars and helicopters, all closing in to the tank, and the trailer of the blue and white truck opens, letting a Saab Aero X, a Corvette Stingray, and a Chevrolet Volt come out of it, and transform, revealing themselves to be the Autobots Wheeljack, Sideswipe, and Jolt. The truck, along with the trailer, transforms aswell, forming a huge robot, with an Autobot insignia on his shoulder. It is Ultra Magnus, one of Optimus Prime's most trusted lieutanents.

Receiving my message, other Autobots have refugeed on Earth, under my command. We destroy any Decepticon incursions we find, in our quest to protect the humans.

The other truck, the Hummer, and the Topkick transform, revealing themselves to be Optimus Prime, Ratchet, and Ironhide.

"Look, there's a Decepticon in here. We picked up his energy signature, he seems pretty strong by the rampage he caused. We evacuated the city, you must--" Says Lennox, but is quickly cut off by Ironhide.

"When are we gonna start bustin' Decepti-chops?" Says Ironhide, spinning his cannons, impatient.

"Like NOW!" Says Epps, as they're being shot by the tank. The blast damages Magnus, but due to his armor, he's not severely damaged.

"Got a visual on enemy target." Says Magnus, as he transforms his hand into a blaster, and shoots the tank. The military shoot the tank from above, while the ground troops shoot it with S.A.B.O.T. rounds, damaging it, while the Autobots shoot it aswell. The tank, damaged, transforms into a bulky, imposing robot and shoots the Autobots and military, killing some of the soldiers.

"Get him, guys!" Says Lennox, as the Autobots close in to the Decepticon. Optimus gets his glowing battle blades, and stabs the Decepticon, who is the same size as Optimus. Ironhide shoots the Decepticon along with Ultra Magnus, while Sideswipe stabs through his leg. The Decepticon screams in pain as Optimus leaps back, allowing Jolt to use his whips to electrocute the titanic Decepticon. Optimus gets his barrage cannon, a nuclear weapon with an explosive radius, which makes great damage to the Decepticons, but though doesn't destroy the whole city, as you might be led to believe by the "nuclear" part. Optimus shoots the Decepticon, along with Ultra Magnus and Wheeljack, who has a shoulder-attached gattling gun and missle launcher, and as Ironhide punches him in the face then gets one of his arms cut off by Ratchet's arm-attached saw. Then, Jolt wraps his whips around the Decepticon's legs, and makes him fall down, also electrocuting him.

"Like the voltage, slagger?! How about some JOLTAGE! Yeah!" Says Jolt, electrocuting the Decepticon. Then, Optimus shoots the Decepticon's legs, making him unable to get up.

"Even if you defeat me... you're still doomed. It's coming for you, for us, for everyone. The Bringer of Chaos will devour this world!" Says the Decepticon, with a deep, mechanical sounding voice.

"Probably. But this won't happen today." Says Optimus, as he headshots the Decepticon.

"Ok, we've done a good job now." Says Epps, cheerful. "But that "Bringer of Chaos" thing doesn't sound well to me." He says, on a more serious tone.

"Neither does it to me, buddy." Says Sideswipe, on the same tone.

"Same here. We shall see..." Says Optimus, knowing something is coming.

2. Stiles

Stiles The Lovely Little Demon

Awesome!!!!!!!!

3. Attacker_Prime

Thank you for your possitive comment! It's really nice to see people like my work.

Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 2

Time: 3 A.M.

A normal night, some cars on the highway, but not too many like during daytime. The sky is clear, and nothing seems to be unusual. Until a noise is heard, a noise like something burning. Something big. People look in the sky, to be horrorfied at the sight of a giant meteorite, heading for them. During the fall, the meteorite separes in five different fragments, all the same size. They crash on the highway, destroying cars and humans. Then, all of the comets, which were the transition form of some protoforms (a transformer, in order to travel through space, reverts to his protoform form, the armor that forms the alt mode parts being liquid metals that the protoform has, and which it comes from its body, materializing and solidizing the metal into the forms of the alt mode) search their databases for some vehicles that they've already scanned in the past. Three transform into cybertronian jets, and they are all different. The other two transform into two different cybertronian tanks. They all transform, however, the transformation isn't cybertronian-looking at all. Cybertronian transformation consists of parts moving from the vehicle mode and shaping itself into the robot mode, but these transformations consisted of a mixture metal being bent, and cybertronian transformation. They transform into their robot modes, which all look threatening, dark and terrorfying, with glowing red optics. They are Mindwipe, Cyclonus, Scourge, Bludgeon and Galvatron, all Heralds of Unicron.

"This is the planet." Says Mindwipe, with a dark, deep sounding voice.

"The object which has the Allspark knowledge is on this planet... we need to find it, and extract it!" Says Cyclonus, darkly.

"Indeed. Our lord said that he could destroy the universe, and give us our universes to rule much more faster if that knowledge is obtained. If anything stands in our way, we'll tear it into scrap!" Says Bludgeon, dark-sounding, as he gets his sword.

"Yes!" Reply the heralds, then they all transform to their vehicle modes, and fly away.

Meanwhile, on Earth's orbit, Soundwave, who has now let go of the sattelite, receives a comlink, from Megatron himself.

"Soundwave, you have a mission. Retrieve the boy, and then send us a signal so we can join you. Shockwave and I have considered the knowledge that fleshling has. We can get data on how to create energon and power the army." Says Megatron, serious sounding.

"As you command, my lord. Soundwave in pursuit." Says Soundwave, then he transforms into his jet mode, and speeds into the atmosphere of planet Earth.

4. Attacker_Prime

Chapter 3

Time: 1 P.M.

Sam has recently bought an appartment, given money by the parents due to his good grades. Mikaela goes to college too now, though at a different one from Sam, and they don't ever get to see eachother. Sam is now minding his own buisness. Leo didn't move in to Sam because of Sam "being involved in crazy stuff", while the world, now aware of transformers due to the Fallen's message,view the transformers as either a threat, or as friends, depending on the person's outlook. There were even TV shows saying that they are "divine beings from Heaven.". Sam is protected by the Autobots Bumblebee, Wheelie Skids and Mudflap. They all stay in the backyard, in their car modes, except for Wheelie, who stays in his robot mode inside Bumblebee, yawning, bored to death. But that doesn't last long. He looks at the sky, and is shocked at the sight of a cybertronian jet heading for them.

"What is that, man?!" Says Wheelie, horrorfied.

"I don't know man don't look at me!" Says Mudflap, panicking.

"Dont be a scared skidplate! Get your cannon!" Says Skids, panicking aswell, but less than Mudflap. He gets his cannon, and prepares for battle.

"Ok, man. You're right." Says Mudflap, for the first time agreeing with his brother, as he extends the cannon from his huge arm. "But we're all gonna die!"

"Oh, shut up!" Says Bumblebee through the radio, then he transforms and gets his cannon ready, and a metallic, long axe with orange highlights extends from his other arm, while the twins get their arm attached cannons. Sam notices the jet aswell, and he screams in fear.

"Don't worry, we'll rescue ya." Says Bumblebee through the radio, battle-ready. Then, the cybertronian jet arrives and transforms in mid air, revealing himself to be the Decepticon Soundwave, then he lands on his feet and the spikes on his arm flip forward and glow with red energy, and then he stabs Bumblebee in the torso, damaging him.

"You have killed my minion." Says Soundwave, on an angry tone. "It's payback time!" Says Soundwave, transforming one of his hands into a cannon, and shoots Bumblebee, with a beam similar to Megatron's. Bumblebee, damaged, is sent flying into Sam's house. Fortunately, Sam has gotten out two seconds before that, using the back door. Sam runs away, as Soundwave chases him. The Decepticon, due to his size, is slow, but he's not wanting to give up.

"Laserbeak. Eject. Operation: Pursue and retrieve." Says Soundwave, as a missle like object shoots from his chest, and transforms into a big, but not too big, bird-like robot in mid air, with sharp claws and wings, flying for Sam. Due to his speed, Laserbeak reaches Sam and immobilizes him, while Sam screams, but is punched by the small Autobot Wheelie, who is 3 times smaller than him.

"Yo, Lazor-beek! Don't pick on my pal!" Says Wheelie, punching and kicking the bird Decepticon. In response, Laserbeak growls and shoots Wheelie with his back-attached cannons, throwing him away. Soundwave walks up to Sam and Laserbeak.

"Good job, Laserbeak. Megatron will be plea--ARGH!!!" Says Soundwave, but is cut off when the twins jump into his back and shoot him with their cannons, damaging him. But more than damaging the titanic Decepticon, they angered him. Soundwave shoots them away with his cannon, sending them flying away, damaged.

"Worthless punks." Says Soundwave, transforming the gun back into a hand. Then, cybertronian jets show before Soundwave, transform into their robot modes, and get their weapons.

"I believe we will take the boy." Says the Herald known as Mindwipe, with a dark tone.

"Don't you dare defy Lord Megatron! He demands this fleshling!" Says Soundwave, angry.

"Wanna bet?" Says Galvatron, with a dark, deep voice, then he gets his fusion cannon and shoots Soundwave only once, but severely damaging him, and sending him flying into a nearby building. Mudflap crawls to Galvatron's feet, and shoots him, but the Herald doesn't look damaged.

"No... you won't..." Says Mudflap, damaged.

"Such heroic nonsense." Says Galvatron, then he shoots Mudflap straight through the head, killing him.

Then, Bludgeon cuts Laserbeak in half with his sword, and grabs the struggling Sam. Sam looks into the glowing red optics of the Herald, and feels a terror he's never felt before.

"No... no! Please! Don't hurt me!" Says Sam, terrorfied.

"Sielence, insect!" Says Bludgeon, as he passes Sam to Mindwipe, who transforms, and Sam ends up in the cockpit. The heralds fly, and roll away, while the still living, but damaged Autobots remain near Sam's house.

5. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

a little deja vu with that intro huh? :lol  Lol good job :thumb 

6. Attacker_Prime

Thanks! That chapter was a mixture between the 1986 movie and one of my previous fan fics, "The Fallen's True Revenge". Here's the next chapter!

Chapter 4

Time: 2 P.M.

The Autobots, in their alternate modes, along with a N.E.S.T. convoy, arrive, and see their damaged comrades lying down. Optimus and the team transforms, as the people nearby watch in amazement. Then, Optimus turns to Ratchet and Magnus.

"Ratchet, repair them. I hope they can survive. Magnus, after Ratchet heals them, you and I will --" Says Optimus, but is quickly cut off by Ironhide, who comes up running to Optimus, with a shocked look on his face.

"Prime, you should see this!" Says Ironhide, shocked. Optimus walks up to him, and sees the damaged, barely alive Soundwave.

"Ironhide, you and Lennox must immobilize him. Then, I will interrogate him myself." Says Optimus, willing to solve the situation. Then, the soldiers come with liquid nytrogen and freeze Soundwave, immobilizing him, though leaving his head unfrozen. Then, he's taken away by the N.E.S.T. convoy.

Ratchet just finished fixing Skids, Wheelie and Bumblebee, but could not save Mudflap, due to his brain's destruction.

"I couldn't save him, Optimus. I'm sorry." Says Ratchet, with regret.

"No!" Says Skids, as he mourns over his brother's death.

"Mudflap was a great comrade. He shown it to us when he sacrificed himself in the name of peace. To avenge him, we must find whoever taken away Sam." Says Optimus, mourning aswell, but also wanting to save Sam. He knows that with the Allspark knowledge in his head, he has valuable information.

"Right..." Says Skids, saddened. Bumblebee and Wheelie try to cheer him up, but nothing works. He transforms and goes away, while Wheeljack looks at Mudflap's body.

"Hmmm. This could work..." Says Wheeljack, having a plan in his mind.

7. Attacker_Prime

Chapter 5

Meanwhile, Mindwipe and the Heralds, along with Sam, arrive in a cave. But the cave doesn't look Earth-like at all. It looks completely cybertronian, with dark purple metal transforming and moving everywhere. There are three orbs, each glowing green and situated at the center of the base. There were also wires around the base, which provide the base the necessary energon. The Heralds transform to their robot modes, as Sam watches in horror. Then, Scourge grabs Sam and puts him in a cell-like compartment in a wall, and then he rises his hand over it, and a dark, transparent metal door lowers from the top of the cell to its bottom, sealing Sam. Much to his surprise, he can still breath, but how isn't his concern now. He knows that these beings don't want his good.

Suddenly, from the center orb of the base, a hologram appears. What was on the hologram was the face of a being similar to the Heralds, but much more scarier and terrorfying, with two horns on top of his head, glowing green details on him, glowing red eyes, and his mouth looking almost like that of a skull. He is clearly an evil being. And it is. Because it is Unicron, the Bringer of Chaos himself. At his sight, the Heralds kneel.

"Lord Unicron." They say, with loyalty.

"We have the boy." Says Mindwipe. "We now can extract the data."

"Good." Replies Unicron, with a deep, terrorfying voice. Sam feels shivers on his spine as the Chaos Bringer speaks. "You need to annihilate the last bearer of the Matrix. The last Prime."

"Yes." Replies Bludgeon. "And that is what we intend to do, our lord."

"You must. And you must, for your own sakes aswell. A Prime holds the power to kill a Herald. You must be careful not to fall. Or else, you shall be sent... to oblivion." Says Unicron, darkly.

"Yes, we understand." Says Galvatron. "He will no longer be a problem once I blast a plasma bolt through his head." Says Galvatron, insane sounding.

"Yes. I hope you will hold to your word, Heralds. Or else, you know what will happen..." Says Unicron, then the holographic message stops.

Meanwhile, at N.E.S.T. headquarters, where Soundwave is being held hostage, he awakens, and sees Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus before him.

"Where... am... I?!" Says Soundwave, on an angry tone.

"You're in our headquarters, Soundwave." Says Optimus. "And don't bother scanning the area, we made sure your scanners are down. We need you to answer some questions."

"Never, Autobot! I stay true to Lord Megatron!" Says Soundwave, with pride and loyalty as his red optics glow.

"We need these questions answered, for Megatron's sake aswell." Begins Magnus. "We believe that something is closing. Our scientists made several scans of this solar system. And we found a rather unusual planet heading towards Earth, slowly but surely." Says Magnus, then holograms come out of his optics, showing Soundwave the video. Soundwave is a communications expert, he can tell the video is real.

"I'm listening, Autobot." Says Soundwave, wanting to know more.

"Where is Sam?" Asks Optimus, wanting to know more aswell.

"I was attacked by some beings. They looked cybertronian, but at the same time, they did not. They were too powerful even for me." Says Soundwave.

"I see. Do you have any idea of where they took him? Did they make any refference in their statements about something?" Asks Optimus, on a more serious tone.

"They mentioned something about some "Unicron" after they knocked me down." Says Soundwave. "Then they headed north."

"I see. Magnus, tell the Autobots and the humans to get ready. We're going after Sam. We must find him, no matter the cost." Says Optimus, ready to sacrifice himself, if need be.

8. Autobot_Wall-E

This is getting better and better. This, ENDGAME, and Doomsday are the best TF3 stories I have read here, no joke. Please write more :D 

Nooooooooo!! Mudflap was my favorite Twin! He was funnier and more lovable and actually did something to Devastator. His death was the better choice over Skids but it still saddens me :( 

9. Attacker_Prime

Thanks man! That really means a lot.

And don't worry, I have some plans for Skids that will make him heroic while still funny.

10. Attacker_Prime

Chapter 6

Wheeljack looks at Mudflap's corpse, having a plan in his mind. A plan that might help the Autobots. He brings it into his lab in the N.E.S.T. headquarters, and starts working on something with Mudflap's corpse. He made sure none has seen him, he doesn't want to look as the bot which dishonors the fallen comrades among his fellow Autobots.

"Great. Now, to make this..." Says Wheeljack, using his tools to do something to the corpse. Then, Ultra Magnus comes in, and Wheeljack quickly covers up the corpse with the blanket from a parachute, which he had near him in the lab.

"Wheeljack, we're going after Sam." Says Magnus, with seriousness in his voice.

"Ok, I'm ready! I'll finish this later" Says Wheeljack, then he leaves the place. Ultra Magnus looks and sees something covered with a blanket, but doesn't open it. He knows Wheeljack too well.

"Another ingenious invention, eh? I better not spoil myself." Says Magnus, then he goes to the other Autobots and the military.

"Optimus, do you know anything of this "Unicron" thing?" Asks Lennox, curious.

"There is a legend among Cybertronians." Begins Optimus. "At the dawn of time, there were two entities in the Universe. They were the essences of the universe as we know it - good and evil. The good took the form of Primus, while the evil was known as Unicron. Unicron wanted to devour the universe, world by world in order to stop his eternal hunger. Primus, in an effort to stop him, has created the Allspark which led to the creation of our race. After that, Primus died because he used his whole spark to create the Cube and our race. But his legacy lives on with our race. However, Unicron has managed to corrupt some of our own. He promised them an universe to rule, and troops to worship them. They fell prey to Unicron's promises and are now known as the Heralds of Unicron. However, this being can also be stopped - also thanks to Primus - With the Matrix of Leadership. It is not merely a key, it is the essence of Primus. The Primes used it's power as a code to activate the Harvester, because only a Prime can weild the Matrix, and only a Prime should activate the Harvester. The Matrix has regenerated since the fight in Egypt two years ago, and I hold it in my chest since." Says Optimus, as he opens his chest to reveal the Matrix, and the soldiers and Autobots remain stunned. Even Soundwave is surprised.

"How do you know all that, Prime?" Asks Sideswipe, curious.

"I wonder the same question." Says Soundwave, still frozen in the ice, but as stunned as the other Autobots.

"I was born with this knowledge due to my origins as a Prime." Replies Optimus. "If they find Sam, they will use the knowledge of the Allspark not to create, but to destroy - and then the evil would win. We must not let that happen."

"Indeed." Says Ironhide. "We're ready, Prime."

"Let's roll!" Says Optimus, then he transforms, and so do the Autobots. They all roll away, along with the military.

Meanwhile, at the Heralds' base, they prepare for war aswell. They get all their weapons ready, preparing for an all-out battle. They know not to underestimate this Prime.

"He won't know what hit him." Says Bludgeon, threatening.

11. Attacker_Prime

Chapter 7

The Autobots and the military are heading to the Heralds' base, with speed. They know where they are due to one of Wheeljack's inventions, an energy signature scanner.

"They should be right ahead of us." Says Wheeljack, rolling on the empty field, approaching to the cave.

"Oh, yeah! Let's bring in the fun!" Says Jolt, excited to battle the Heralds. What he did not know is that they aren't to be underestimated.

"Don't underestimate them, buddy." Says Sideswipe. "They're serving some ancient dark god, so judging by that they're gonna be pretty rough."

"Yeah, whatever..." Says Skids, still saddened after his brother's death. After a while, they finally reach the cave, and transform. But they do not enter. Optimus looks at Lennox and the military.

"Major, I'm affraid we now must separate. I and the Autobots will try to take the Heralds down. We do not want your lives to be lost in our wars. Your race has suffered too many since our arrival on Earth." Says Optimus, feeling guilty for the human lives that were lost in the war.

"But Optimus--" Begins Epps, but is quickly cut off by Ironhide.

"You heard the big guy." He says. "Fighting beings that can only be killed by a Prime is total suicide. Even us can only back Optimus up."

"I see, Ironhide..." Says Lennox. "Men, fall back!" He says, then the military starts retreating.

"You can always call us for backup." Says Epps, then he goes away with the others after saluting. Then, the Autobots enter in the cave, and look for Sam.

"Wow, this place gives me the creeps." Says Jolt, scared a bit by the inside of the base.

"Right." Says Sideswipe, with courage.

"Hey look! I found something!" Says Skids, then the Autobots go at his possition, to see Sam caged in the Cybertronian cell.

"We'll get you out, little fellow." Says Bumblebee, through the radio, as he extends his axe. Then, he cuts down the cage's door, freeing Sam. But Sam doesn't look relieved. He looks rather more scared.

"It's a trap!" He shouts, then the Autobots are severely damaged by the weapons of the Heralds. Ratchet and Bumblebee protect Sam, dodging all the hits while also shooting the Heralds.

"Die, you worthless piles of scrapmetal!" Says Bludgeon, slashing at the Autobots with his swords.

"Oh really? Why don't you try that first, you slagger?!" Says Jolt, then he electrifies the Herald. Bludgeon, however, didn't seem to care. He cuts Jolt's whips, and then stabs his long, metallic sword through Jolt's torso, however, not near the spark.

"Taste my wrath!" Says Bludgeon, then he throws Jolt away. However, he wasn't done with the Autobots just yet. Ironhide appears and punches Bludgeon, damaging him.

"I maybe can't kill you, slaggers... But at least I can bring some pain!" Says Ironhide, then he procceeds to fight Bludgeon, who he is tied with.

Meanwhile, Sideswipe, Skids and Wheeljack are fighting Scourge. Sideswipe stabs Scourge in the leg, damaging him. Scourge, in response, grabs Sideswipe by the throat and extends his claws, procceeding to rip out his spark. However, he is stopped when Wheeljack cuts his claw with a hand-attached knife. Then, Skids jumps on Scourge, and shoots him with his hand-attached cannon, damaging his head armor. Then, he leaps off of Scourge, who is now circled and being shot by the three Autobots.

"Not so bad, eh?" Says Skids, then he shoots Scourge with the others.

Meanwhile, Ultra Magnus fights the titanic Galvatron, who he punches in the face, and shoots in the torso, damaging him. However, Galvatron's armor is though, similar to Ultra Magnus'. He isn't severely damaged, and shoots Ultra Magnus with his yellow, fusion-glowing arm-attached cannon. Ultra Magnus is severely damaged.

"Give up, scrapmetal!" Says Galvatron, with hate for his opponent.

"Never!" Says Magnus, then he leaps for Galvatron, and procceeds fighting him.

Meanwhile, Mindwipe extends two red, glowing blades from his palm and stabs Optimus, damaging him. Optimus gets his own blades and stabs Mindwipe's shoulder, causing the Herald to let out a demonic scream. Optimus kicks him away and gets his barrage cannon, then leaps for Cyclonus who he stabs in the chest then shoots away. However, the Herald isn't dead yet. He grabs Optimus by the arm and slashes him with his claws, damaging him, just before Mindwipe stabs him with the blades yet again, damaging him. Then, Ironhide, who just threw Bludgeon away, leaps into Mindwipe and shoots him, and then does the same thing to Cyclonus.

"Thank you, Ironhide." Says Optimus, damaged, but still alive.

"You're welcome, Prime." Replies Ironhide, but is quickly cut off by Cyclonus, who stabs him in the back with a metallic knife. Angered, Optimus grabs the Herald by the head, and brings him down then puts his blade into his head, killing him.

"I guess we're even now." Says Optimus, as he procceeds to fight Mindwipe. Mindwipe quickly dodges, and looks at the other Heralds.

"Focus on the Prime!" He shouts, then the Heralds throw away the Autobots fighting them, and procceed to fight Optimus. Optimus fights them heroicly, blasting a barrage cannon bullet straight through Scourge's head, which causes half of it to explode, however he still lives. The Heralds just can't fight off the Prime.

"Fall back!" Says Mindwipe. "We will return..." He says, then the Heralds transform to their jet or flying tank modes, and fly away. Optimus looks at the other Autobots, and Sam.

"Sam, did they harm you in any way?" Asks Optimus.

"No... but they spoke something with Unicron. They really intend to kill you." Says Sam, still scared from his experience with the Heralds.

"I see. Autobots, return to headquarters." Says Optimus, then the Autobots transform and Sam enters in Bumblebee. Then, the Autobots roll away, heading for the N.E.S.T. headquarters.

12. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hehe, thanks.

But to stay to the topic, I really like this so far, interesting to have Galvatron present with Megatron still there. I think some of Soundwave's dialogue is a bit out of character and Mikaela and Leo should at least appear in some way, but I really like the action and the choice of characters. Great work :thumb 

13. Attacker_Prime

Thanks, man! I cut down Leo and Mikaela to give transformers more screen time. Because, it's Transformers after all.

As for Soundwave, you haven't seen the best of him yet. I've great plans for him.

14. Shadow25

News Credits:
    But even so, it don't think it should all be about the robots...

15. Autobot_Wall-E

Although I think that the human stuff in both movies should have been severely cut down, this is the truth.

16. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Is that really plausible though? Besides, we need to see things from a human perspective, at least at first, to really get absorbed into the world of TFs. Maybe ROTF should have cut some of the more random human humor scenes but I thought TF1 needed humans to add weight to the story.

17. Stiles

Stiles The Lovely Little Demon

So who's all dead?

18. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Um, Mudflap and Cyclonus so far.

19. Attacker_Prime

About the human matters, BOTH the Heralds and the Decepticons need Sam.

As for the dead matters, Mudflap and Cyclonus.

20. Attacker_Prime

Chapter 8

Mindwipe and the surviving Heralds fly away from their former base, which is now burning due to the battle earlier. When they make sure that the Autobots aren't chasing him, they transform in mid air, and land in an empty field, on their feet. They aren't very happy of their defeat, as seen by the angry look on their faces.

"We cannot come back to Unicron this way!" Shouts Bludgeon, gripping his sword, stored in his leg.

"Who said we will?" Asks Mindwipe, sure of himself. "We only wanted them to believe we were defeated! So that they won't expect our return!" He says, with a brilliant plan in mind.

"Explain." Says Galvatron, impatiently, as his arm-attached cannon spins.

"We will attack their base!" Replies Mindwipe. "A surprise attack! Our primary objective is to destroy Optimus Prime! Secondary objective is to retrieve that wretched insect that holds the Allspark's knowledge!" Says Mindwipe, preparing himself for the attack.

"I see now." Says Scourge, calmly, still damaged after his fight with Optimus. "But what if they defeat us again?"

"Defeat us?" Says Mindwipe, with disgust. "They won't know what hit them! Because, they won't expect us now, would they? They think we're finished! But, we'll catch them off-guard, unarmed. And we will slaughter them!" Says Mindwipe, with hate for the Autobots and humans alike, as his optics glow red. The other Heralds nod, then they all transform and head for the N.E.S.T. headquarters.

Meanwhile, at the N.E.S.T. headquarters,Wheeljack has just finished the full report to the general. Autobots can make such things, because now they're considered as either members of the military, or very important allies.

"Five beings, that can only be killed by a Prime? A Decepticon in the base" Says the general through a video conferrence, on an angry and shocked tone. "What if that Decepticon breaks out and kills us all! As for "Only a Prime can defeat me" beings, we could barely withstand the last one! The... Fallen as I remember."

"I know, general." Says Optimus, in a video conferrence with the general. "We will do our best to defeat them. You have my word." Says Optimus, then he nods his head, in a sign of promise.

"As for the Decepticon, sir, he's frozen. He can't escape." Says Epps.

"We hope so, seargent. We hope so." Says the general, then the conferrence stops. However, Soundwave is struggling in the ice, and cracks appear on it. A soldier sees that, and is shocked.

"The Decepticon's getting away!" Shouts the soldier, then more soldiers come and shoot the titanic Decepticon with S.A.B.O.T. rounds. Despite that, Soundwave breaks out of the ice succesfully and quick, and shoots the humans with his proton cannon, killing them.

"No prison can hold me. Especially a fleshling one." Says Soundwave, on an angry tone. Then, he transforms into his jet mode, and flies through the base's wall, getting away from the base. He flies to a building roof on top of a skyscrapper, and transforms to his robot mode. Shortly after, Megatron, Starscream, and a stealth bomber arrive, in their alternate modes. They transform to their robot modes, and the stealth bomber Decepticon looks menacing. All purple and black, with rocket launchers on both of his shoulders, sharp claws, and a rather unusual head, with only one, red optic, and still has a nose and a mouth, like normal transformers.

"Where is the boy?" Asks Megatron, with anger.

"I could not retrieve him, lord Megatron. However, something much more important is happening." Says Soundwave, on a serious tone.

"What could be more important than the Allspark?" Asks Starscream, with hate in his voice.

"Sielence!" Says Megatron, glaring at Starscream. Then, he looks at Soundwave. "I listen."

"I have almost retrieved that fleshling, when five beings came in and attacked me. They put me down with a single shot. They have weapons so powerful I haven't seen in my whole life." Says Soundwave. "The beings mentioned something about Unicron, and during my imprisonment in the Autobot and fleshling base I was shown images of a metallic planet heading our way. I believe the legends are true. And I never believed them."

"Neither did I, nor do I now. They seem illogical! Seriously, a being composed of pure evil, bent on destroying the multiverse... by eating it? What the slag?" Says Shockwave, not believing Soundwave.

"Then how do you explain only Optimus can finish one off? Or that they put a warrior like me down with one shot?" Says Soundwave, angered. Shockwave, angered now aswell, glares at Soundwave, with his one, single red optic, and growls.

"I see." Says Starscream. "This seems like a new objective, mighty Megatron."

"First time I agree with you ever since Shockwave arrived from Cybertron." Says Megatron. "We will head to the Autobot headquarters, and retrieve the boy. Then, we will take care of the... Heralds, I think they're called?"

"Yes, my lord." Says Soundwave, calm and loyal. Then, the four Decepticons transform to their alternate modes, and fly to the N.E.S.T. headquarters. What they don't know, is that not only them who are coming.