Transformers 3: Shadow of the Nemesis

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Lord Ramulus, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Lord Ramulus

Lord Ramulus Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Returning Transformers
    Autobots: Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Arcee, Sideswipe, Bumblebee, Jolt, Skidz, Mudflap, Ratchet.
    Decepticons: Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Scalpel, Longhaul, and Mixmaster.

New Transformers
    Autobots: Ultra Magnus, Hound, Brawn, Kup, Prowl, Wheeljack, Mirage, Blurr, and Smokescreen.
    Decepticons: Shockwave, Onslaught, Swindle, Blitzwing, Crumplezone, Cyclonus, Thundercracker, Ramjet, and

Following the events in Egypt, the Autobots begin to question the future of their race. The All Spark is gone, the Harvester destroyed, and new sources of energon are becoming more and more scarce. In the shadow of extinction, the Decepticons have become even more dangerous. Megatron still believes that Earth’s conquest will bring salvation and he has set in motion a plan more dark and ruthless than any known to a Cybertronian.

It has a year since the last major Decepticon incursion. Following the battle with The Fallen, Megatron and Starscream fled into space and back to their base, and while the occasional Decepticon conflict tells the Autobots and their human allies that Megatron is still online, he has been in hiding. Two new Decepticons have joined his ranks, Thundercracker and Ramjet. Arriving together shortly after the events in Egypt, they took on the Earth forms of a fighter jet and a stealth bomber. Since, they have functioned as scouts and skirmishers for Megatron as he tests the limits and abilities of Earth’s human and Autobot defenses.

In the mean time, the Autobots have established communication with Cybertron and have reported all the events of the past seven years. In light of this report, Ultra Magnus, the leader of the Cybertronian Elite Guard, a group of highly trained and experienced warriors has dispatched two of his most trusted warriors, Wheeljack and Smokescreen , to Earth to prepare for his arrival with the rest of a team, including the construction of a space bridge. All is going according to plan until Prime and rest of the Autobots on Earth get an urgent message from Cybertron telling them intel had learned of a small but significant force of decepticons that was enroute to Earth, and that there had been a recent string of abductions of cybertronian civilians. Intel also indicated that among the Decepticon force was Shockwave, the Decepticon scientist wanted for the countless tortures, mutilations, and deaths of Autobot prisoners. Due to this information, Ultra Magnus and his team were preparing to come to Earth and would be arriving soon via the space bridge.

Before Ultra Magnus arrives, the Autobots are called into action as Megatron, Starscream, Longhaul, Mixmaster, Thundercracker, and Ramjet are attacking a low interest military base on earth. Ironhide, Bumblebee, Jolt, Arcee, Skidz, and Mudflap respond. The Decepticons almost immediately get the Autobots pinned down under heavy fire, with Skidz, Mudflap, and Arcee separated from the rest of the Autobots. In a split second, Thundercracker transforms and flanks the three Autobots. Quickly he converts back to robot form and bolts past grabbing Skidz and Arcee. The Decepticon assault stops.

Megatron: Autobots, I propose and exchange…give me the orange whelp and I will let this one go.
    Mudflap: (Turning to Ironhide with a look of conviction) Yo Hide’, there ain’t no thinkin’ on that.
    I’ll go, I gonna be wit’ my brother...and that lame ass Con’ ain’t takin’ out Arcee.
    Ironhide: We’ll get you back…both of you, on my spark…
    Mudflap: It’s cool Hide’ (Standing up, Mudflap gives a last look at Ironhide and then turns to Megatron) Aite,
    Mega-jerk, I’m comin' so let her go.
    In a flash Ramjet grabs Mudflap and Megatron throw Arcee into an aircraft hangar. The Decepticons take off into space with Skidz and Mudflap while the Autobots minus Ironhide, rush to Arcee. Staring into the sky he lets out a heavy sigh .

Ironhide: Prime, Have Ratchet standing by Arcee is going to need some work…and the Twins have been taken…
    Prime: Understood,… Ratchet will be standing by.

Suffering yet another defeat at the hands of the Autobots and their human allies, Megatron and Starscream retreated to the Nemesis, now empty spare the two of them and sickly and dying protoforms. Taking a seat on what was The Fallen’s throne, Megatron makes contact with two of his most loyal and ruthless lieutenants.

Megatron: Soundwave, return to the Nemesis. Your abilities are needed here.
    Soundwave: Soundwave acknowledges, as you command.

Megatron: Shockwave, have you completed your experimentations? Are you ready to begin operations?
    Shockwave: Yes Lord Megatron, preliminary experimentation is complete. My initial theories were skewed
    due to…the illogical reactions of the participants. However, all the variables have been dealt with…we are
    ready to being the next phase.
    Megatron: Make the necessary preparations and the other lieutenants and join me here.
    Shockwave: As you command my liege, we will be there soon. Shockwave out.

One year passes, and Shockwave arrives at the Nemesis. With him come Onslaught and Swindle, two of the most cunning and cold warriors ever sparked to life. With them they bring three Cybertronian civilians who have been placed in stasis lock by Shockwave.

Shockwave: Lord Megatron, it is good to be before you once more, I have done as you commanded. I will need some time to ready the equipment, but then we can begin. Do we still have our first participants?
    Megatron: (Megatron looks over to the Twins, their armor is clawed and scorched from numerous torturing and beatings. Megatron gives a sinister look at them.)They have been less than willing, but their sparks are still intact.
    Shockwave: Swindle, Onslaught; take those two and prepare them…I won’t need much time to ready things.

Shortly afterwards, the Twins are lying on two slab tables. Next to each of them is a protoform. Shockwave comes over and examines all four of them.

Shockwave: You Autobots should feel honored. You will be the first two warriors to be sacrificed in order to create the new Decepticon army. These protoforms cannot survive much longer without a large amount of energon. And since we have none, the only logical solution is to take it from another source…you. With your Sparks and the energon that courses within you…along with the data-tracks from other fallen Decepticon warriors, we will bring these protoforms online and send them out to conquer Earth.

The Twins do not speak, neither will give their Decepticon captors the joy of final word to mock them with, or will they give any last pleas of mercy. The look at each other for a moment, then turn and look to the ceiling.

Shockwave: Let us begin…Scalpel, assist me. Induce these two into stasis lock, I don’t want to risk the procedure with their twisting and convulsing. Let’s begin phase one.

Shockwave begins his work. Removing chest plates and processors he exposes the sparks of both Autobots. Removing them, he places them in containment units and then hooks up various conduits and equipment to both the Twins and the protoforms. As controls are adjusted and the protoforms begin to give off a blue glow. Suddenly they begin twitch and twist. Their bodies arch and their jaws open to the point of almost breaking. The scream, at first almost infantile, and then I grows deeper, becoming like the roar of a great beast. Serpentine like cords and extend from their bodies and braid themselves together becoming legs and arms, adding mass to what were almost skeletal beings. In a flash of blue light, all is quiet. No movement comes from the Decepticon bodies on the slabs, the eyes are dark.

Shockwave: Phase one successful, begin phase two. Data stream beginning.

On a holographic screen, we see Cybertronian language streaming, and then images of Earth vehicles. Megatron looks on in approval. Starscream hides behind a bulkhead of the Nemesis…he is both filled with fear and the excitement of what this may mean for his plans to overthrow Megatron. After a few minutes, the data stream stops.

Shockwave: Data streaming was successful. Beginning final phase, implanting sparks and uploading activation codes and scanning protocols.

Placing the containment units over each decepticons spark chamber, Shockwave pulls what looks like a large trigger in the containment unit’s handle. The sparks are forcefully shot into the bodies, and within a few seconds, the eyes begin to glow a fiery red.

Shockwave: Lord Megatron, all phases are complete and successful. May I present your newest subjects, Crumplezone and Blitzwing.
  2. Lord Ramulus

Lord Ramulus Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2007
    hmmm, nothing...the general indifference to my post is astonishing