Transformers 3 Rise of the Nemesis

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by tf7, Jul 2, 2009.

1. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just having fun with an idea I had.

Prologue

EDIT: Srry, just had to edit the whole thing.

Eons ago, the war between the Fallen’s forces and the other Primes’ forces raged across the earth. One of the Primes that was with the forces of good strode into his main base. The other Primes looked on but ignored him, being one of their comrades and all. That Prime walked through the dark, endless cave that was the base, slowly striding, making sure his brothers or any of the seekers were noticing what he was up to.
    A bright light was at the end of the cave. A tiny one that wasn’t enough to brighten the cave. But the Prime appeared before it and stared at the glory of the Matrix of Leadership. He basked in its glow. But not for long. He looked around, making sure no one was around, before reaching out over the artifact. With his ancient sacred powers, he lifted the Matrix up with levitation, and then under his face plate, he grinned. His eyes turned into a bright red, and he teleported away, disappearing into thin air with the Matrix of Leadership.

The enemy troops were losing, but the Fallen was still ruling them all. The powerful metal being stared down, observing the war as he himself stood upon a large, high cliff. His angular plated face was only as scary as the evil intent in his glowing pits that he called his eyes.
    Suddenly, a being teleported into view from behind him. The treacherous Prime came forth and bowed to his true leader. “Brother,” he humbly brought forth his hands, levitating the Matrix into the air. “I bring to you the artifact of ultimate power.”
    “Good,” the Fallen snatched the Matrix from the air and smiled beneath his metal guise His plan was working perfectly. Turning around, he continued to observe the fight. As he opened his jaws to speak, he was cut short after a loud shriek was heard from behind. From where his brother was.
    He looked back, and much to his surprise he found his brother struck by a spear in the spark chamber. The traitor gasped as he grasped the spear, trying to pull it out of his chest. Mortally wounded, he lost his grip and his glowing eyes glowed no more, revealing nothing more than black empty pits. He finally lost conscious and slipped in his footing, falling slowly but surely down the cliff, his dead, lifeless, heavy metal body tumbling down into the battlefield below.

The Fallen looked down and saw his other brothers surrounding the dead body of the traitor. One of the Primes pulled the spear out of his dead chest, bearing back his ownership to it while speaking to himself, “May Primus forgive you.” Then he looked up, his bright blue eyes penetrating what was left of the Fallen’s compassionate soul, and he lifted his right, powerful hand.
    The Fallen found a strange force unclasping his fists, obviously formed by his brother, and the Matrix was brought out from his palms. It levitated in the air, hovering in the air before the force of levitation was gone, and gravity took over. The Matrix tumbled down, falling into one of the Primes’ hands. Together, the brothers heaved the traitors body towards a pyramid formed by the ancient men, where they welded themselves, sacrificing themselves as they formed a temporary tomb for the Matrix.

The war was over, and the troops stopped fighting. The Fallen roared into the air, his victory stolen from him.

2. AlphaOmegaBlurr

AlphaOmegaBlurr Many paths to choose.

News Credits:
    Lol, mine is Rise of the Ancients.

3. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Chapter 1

Sam Witwicky.
    The kind of person that nobody really cared about. A lowly normal guy that went to Princeton to further his studies. No more popular than the geeks, braniacs and nerds of the public.
    Until now.
    Ever since the incident with the alien robots and the fact that they were headhunting for him, Sam Witwicky turned into the most popular kid in school. His astronomy teacher, Professor Colon, has been very interested with his knowledge of space, time and everything which the Allspark granted him. Life had been very different after the Decepticons revealed themselves. No more keeping secrets, but instead, just all out freedom.
    Walking down the corridor, Sam noticed that everyone were actually paying attention to him. A familiar figure appeared and walked to the teenager. Smiling, Mikaela pulled her luggage in, ready to move into her dorm. She finally got a chance to go to college, and a pretty nifty one at that. “Second year of college for me. First for you,” Sam teased as he helped Mikaela with her luggage.
    “It’s okay,” Mikaela declared. “At least I’m in college. My man child father finally is matured enough to be trusted. He’s never gonna’ steal cars anymore.”
    “At least that one’s settled,” Sam watched Mikaela as she left into her room before he gave her the luggage that he carried for her. Walking away, Sam passed by dorm after dorm until finally arriving into his room. He still couldn’t believe that he was actually sharing his room with Leo. Piles of laundry and books were stacked up all over the floor like mountains, and the walls were filled with posters of everything Leo would like about.
    A familiar adult man wearing a coat entered the dorm. “Leo!” he smiled contentedly as he waved to him. Looking up from where he sat studying hieroglyphics, Leo greeted him with a snicker. “Robo-warrior!” Leo could never let go of that phrase.
    “It’s Simmons, but whatever. I’ve closed that site a long time ago.” Simmons paced over to Leo’s desk, while Sam laid down on his bed watching television. “Heard of the recent robot sightings at Egypt?” Simmons joked. “Sure, sounds like I’ve been there,” Leo played along, “but seriously, archeologists just found another ancient ruin with Cybertronian writings on it.”
    “I’m just glad that the tomb of the Primes were shipped to Diego Garcia together with the Matrix,” Simmons declared.
    “Well I don’t like it,” Sam joined in. “The Decepticons might steal it. You all know what happened when the Decepticons stole the Allspark fragment from Diego Garcia.”
    Back in a corner, a small metallic bug closed in and retracted its radar dish. It recorded everything.

Far off in space, a large Cybertronian Satellite hovered still, as it was still attached to the military satellite ala metallic tentacles, hacking into the networks. It listened to everyone on earth as they spoke, tuned into every electronic network, and particularly listened in on everything the robotic insect spy had recorded. “The Matrix has been returned to it’s grave…” a bulbous mechanical head on the Cybertronian satellite twitched and shifted. Soundwave was still in his full glory. He had discovered the Matrix’s whereabouts.
    His message transmitted across space and time and towards Earth’s orbital moon. There, a large structure remained – the Nemesis Battle Ship – , where the Decepticon leader, Megatron, had plans to make a new army. The large metal being sat at where was once his master’s throne. The Fallen had finally fallen, but he had not. His metal lips curled back into a snarl as he observed the pods of protoform hatchlings strung all over the walls of the battle ship, all slumbering until the day when they would hatch and make his new army. Wires and gauges were attached to Megatron’s body as they drained him of Energon to feed to the growing pods.
    Coming forth from the darkness inside the ship, Starscream stepped forward. The sleek form of the aerial warrior proceeded towards his weakening leader. “Why are you draining your energy for the hatchlings? Are they so important?”
    “Starscream, you fool,” Megatron snarled, turning to his second in command. “Once I have a new army, my own body will slowly regain Energon, and with the army, I will be powerful enough to destroy the insect planet and also revive the Fallen.”
    Knowing what would be the consequences if he had retaliated to that answer, Starscream kept his mouth shut. Something that he would normally never do without his leader around. “Soundwave has informed me of the whereabouts of the Matrix,” Megatron continued.
    “So we attack!?” Starscream questioned.
    “No. Soundwave will prepare everything until the hatchlings are born,” Megatron snarled at Starscream’s hard-headed personality, “I have ordered him to take the Matrix. I see no need in reviving the Fallen. Instead, there is a bigger plan in store for the Matrix. And the insect planet shall suffer the same fate as Cybertron. It shall be extinguished…”

Back on earth in Princeton, Sam walked out to the outskirts of the University. There, everyone was partying with the music booming out of the yellow and black Camaro’s radio. It was an everyday thing then. Everyone knew of the aliens, but some still weren’t used to the idea. Sam watched as a few students ran away from the vehicle. Mikaela came by in her usual leather vest and jeans, holding a can of Coca-cola in her hands. “Looks like they’re enjoying it,” Mikaela went to the teenage boy that was observing the party.
    “Prime never wanted this,” Sam sounded dead serious. His voice tone was the same as the time when they were battling for their lives at Mission City and Egypt.
    “I know,” Mikaela tried comforting him. “But look how much fun they’re having. Isn’t this good? No more secrets.”
    Sam stalled for awhile. He looked left and right. Students were obviously having fun, yet he felt something was wrong. “Everything about this brings attention. The Decepticons are not yet history. The knowledge in my brains are always right.” He broke the silence that was his voice.
    “The Fallen is history. Prime’s alive. You’re alive. This is good,” Mikaela reminded him. “Love you. See you later.” She walked off and into the main building.
    Sam watched as she went and sighed. Suddenly he had a flash of memory…

…the teenage boy looked around, not knowing where he was. The bright sun’s rays were blocked out as five robotic figures appeared before him. They walked towards him slowly but surely, and came to a halt. They wore robes of steel and their eyes stared straight into Sam’s soul. “The Allspark chose you, remember that…”…

…Sam dazed back as the voices in his head disappeared. Instead, he was faced by the familiar yet ugly face of his roommate. “Earth to Sam. Earth to Sam?” Leo waved his palm in front of his eyes. “Yeah?” The confused teenager replied, rubbing his eyes as he looked around. “Where am I?”
    “You passed out at the party,” Leo helped Sam up from the ground that he was laying on. “What’s wrong with you?”
    Sam looked up at the crowds of people that had surrounded him. Behind them was Bumblebee who had already altered into his natural form. Terrified by the appearance of the big giant robot, most people backed up to let the Autobot get through. Bumblebee knelt down until he could see Sam face to face. Bumblebee struggled with his voice, and soon found it. “The Allspark…it calls.” The teenage boy held an expression of surprise. “That means somethin’ bad’s gonna’ happen right?” He looked at his robotic friend. The alien Autobot stood back up, casting a shadow over the students. Bumblebee gazed off into the sky, his bright blue eyes looking off into the distance. He stalled, waiting for the answer to come to him. Finally it did, and he looked back down at Sam. He nodded.

4. ThunderTalon

ThunderTalon Renegade Bounty Hunter

not bad hopefully more will come

5. transFormers3

transFormers3 Well-Known Member

Pretty impressive story you got going, can't wait for more.

6. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Chapter 2

The army Black Hawk helicopter hovered over the savannah of South Africa. Its engine roared as it was gaining on a pursuit. The black semi-truck thundered across the open savannah. With barely anything to shield it from gunfire, the Decepticon only ran. Inside the helicopter that was in pursuit of it, Major Lennox and Sergeant Epps strapped themselves for a descent.
    “After the Fallen was defeated in Egypt, the government has chosen to return NEST back into business. Get ready for a full scale assault. We don’t want any more mess than we did in Burma the last month,” Lennox briefed his soldiers of the mission. “Be ready to strike.”

In the Pentagon, Chairman Morshower watched the team of highly trained soldiers through the cameras in the helicopter. “Give them the go,” he told one of the Intel officers. “Yes sir,” the officer replied and spoke into the speaker,
    “Major, you and strike team one enter the ground.”

“Let’s move it!” Lennox ordered and he led the team plunging down towards the savannah. Parachutes plunged out from their backs as they lowered down towards the Decepticon. Landing gracefully into the soft grass and dirt, they gave chase. “Epps! Cover fire!” Lennox shouted, pulling out a high tech long ranged weapon and shooting at the direction of the Decepticon.
    The high-heated slug sunk through the Decepticon’s armor, and piercing its inner wiring. Ray Epps covered from behind, shooting rounds straight into the truck’s wheels. The rubber flung out from the rim, tossed away as the injured enemy altered into its natural state. “Sideswipe, you’re in!” Lennox spoke into his high-tech gear on his shoulder.
    The Chevrolet Corvette sprung into view as it zoomed towards its target at full speed. The Autobot charged through the open plains, getting closer and closer until…
    The Decepticon plunged a fist straight into the hood of the vehicle. The Corvette spun into the air and changed its form into the deadly and streamlined Autobot Sideswipe. He landed onto the ground hard, but he endured it and got up. His wheeled feet spun rapidly, helping the Autobot gain momentum as he charged in, throwing out his Cybertronian blades from his forearms.
    They flew through the air, stabbing the Decepticon straight into the chest. The Decepticon groaned, dropping dead onto the ground. Dirt and grass were uprooted from the ground as the Decepticon’s impact heavily destroyed the plants in the vicinity. “Target annihilated,” Sideswipe spun around, impressed with his work.
    “Let’s get this thing outta’ here,” Lennox ordered. The Black Hawk helicopter closed in as the troops grabbed the ropes dangling from it, ready to ship the dead Decepticon outta’ the area.

Back at Princeton, Sam and Mikaela walked into the newly renovated library that was destroyed after the attack by a certain Decepticon. “So are you okay that the transformers are known to the public?” Mikaela grabbed a few books on a top shelf.
    Sam looked around the shelf, seemingly looking for something. “No. But it’s done,” he said, foraging the shelves. Soon he found a book and pulled it out. “I hid this book that Simmons gave me right here,” Sam blew away the dust that surrounded the book. It looked a hundred years old, worn and tore down and dusty. He wiped it with a clean cloth and revealed the words “Ancient Alien Secrets” on the cover. Mikaela walked over. “What’s that?” She took the book from Sam’s hands and randomly opened it at a page.
    “Pass that over,” Sam took it back and suddenly started flipping page after page in seconds. He flipped the pages until he came across one page that was about the Matrix. Intrigued, Mikaela closed in. “Who wrote this book?” she asked.
    “Simmons,” Sam responded in an unexpected answer. “He figured he’d publish this shit after the Decepticons revealed themselves. It wasn’t necessary to hide about the aliens anymore.”
    “Why does it look so dusty?” Mikaela grabbed the book and dusted off the remaining dust.
    “It doesn’t look dusty. It is dusty. This is old stuff, and this is the original book. He just figured he’d sell a thousand of these.”
    “I heard that!” Simmons walked up from behind. “The Matrix’s power is limitless, and I bet you the Decepticons will be hot on its tail. It took a year to ship that thing to Diego Garcia together with the tomb of the Primes. Archeologists had to painstakingly dig it up and ship it. It just entered the headquarters of NEST only a week ago.”
    The mechanical insect buzzed closer, utilizing its small size to gain access towards them. It crept onto Simmons’ clothes and started crawling towards its shoulder. But its slow steps didn’t go unnoticed. Sam pointed at the spy, and Simmons looked at his shoulder. The Decepticon spy’s cover was blown. Simmons smacked the metal object with his palm, and the immobilized Decepticon dropped onto the ground.
    Simmons squat down onto the ground, picking it up. “We’ve been jacked all along!”
    “Whudda’ you mean jacked? Like spied on? How long? Cuz I’ve not talked about the Matrix ever until you came!” Sam frantically took the bug from Simmons’ hands.
    “So this is all my fault, huh?” Simmons yelled instantly. “Yeah, great. Throw me under the bus!”
    “What did it find out?” Mikaela came closer to examine the insect bot in Sam’s hands.
    Sam sat down at a table and examined the little beast. He tweaked a little wire on it, turning its knob like it was some sort of wind-up toy. “I think I can play it back.” As Sam let go the wire, a little gear started spinning, and it played back everything the insect had recorded, starting from “I’m just glad that the tomb of the Primes were shipped to Diego Garcia together with the Matrix…” Simmons’ voice boomed out of the little Decepticon. “Oh no,” Simmons muttered to himself.

The Cybertronian Satellite loomed over the military satellite. “They have noticed our presence,” Soundwave spoke to himself in his own deep monotone voice. “We must speed up the operation. Months we have waited for the Archeologist insects of this pathetic planet to dig the tomb up, which we could not break through to get the Matrix of Leadership. Now, the relic has been dug up, and the Matrix shall soon belong to the Decepticons.” A compartment on Soundwave’s body opened up, and inside a little mechanical pod formed. Slowly, it emerged, and suddenly, it shot out into space in the speed of light. Attached onto the military satellite with his hacking robotic tentacles, Soundwave snickered. His plan was going perfectly.
    The mechanical pod adjusted its trajectory as it headed towards earth.
    Its target – the island of Diego Garcia, headquarters of NEST, resting place of the Matrix.

7. transFormers3

transFormers3 Well-Known Member

Very interesting, continue. :) 

8. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Chapter 3

part 1

The metal pod burst into flames as it entered earth’s atmosphere. It crashed straight into the beach that surrounded the island, submerging into the ground. Dirt and gravel shot out of the ground as it tunneled deeper and deeper. The pod tunneled under the high electricity motion sensor fences, going through dirt and soil. The earth was much more solid now, and the pod increased its speed and power, pushing itself past all obstacles, rocks and all.

The mainland of Diego Garcia. A large building surrounded with all kinds of high tech safety cameras and motion sensors held the last known artifacts of Cybertronian origin - the tomb of the Primes and the Matrix of Leadership.

The pod burst out of the ground, bringing grass and dirt shooting out of the ground, twisting and turning in a flash of metal fury until two glorious metal scythes that resembled wings extended, and the Decepticon Lazerbeak flew up into the air.
    The large empty spaces of the large monument held ancient artifacts that were to be stolen easily. Lazerbeak flew up and landed onto the rooftop, and eliminated the cameras easily with its underbelly Gatling guns. Next, Lazerbeak pinpointed the safety cameras inside the building that were under the roof, and blasted all of them into smoldering dust through the roof. And all of this the Decepticon did with accuracy and silence. Next, it popped blades out of its wings and started slicing a hole through the brick roof. Motion sensors went into action, and everyone then knew of the attack.

A mile away, the headquarters of the NEST corporation was in full chaos. Lennox and his team have just arrived, but news was bad. Soldiers scrambled, bringing their weapons into full gear as they strode towards the hangars where they held their military vehicles. On the other hangars, Autobots strode out, ready for the attack. “If this happens every time, we are so screwed,” Sergeant Ray Epps ran to Major Lennox.

Lazerbeak swooped across the air, avoiding laser beams as it closed in on the Matrix. The Decepticon had managed to enter the building, but nothing went unnoticed. Soldiers scrambled in and started to shoot. More soldiers arrived, and the Autobots rolled in from the roof, crashing in. “Attack!” Ironhide’s weapons spun out and he shot mercilessly at the small bird-like Decepticon spy. Lazerbeak shrieked, popping twin cannons out from its back and firing rapid energy bursts. With the Matrix in its talons, Lazerbeak pulled his blades out from his wings and headed straight for the defending forces. Its wing blades sliced into Ironhide’s armor, spewing metal that flung out of the way.
    As Lazerbeak attempted to escape through the roof, it suddenly found itself face to face with a long barrel of a huge gun. The Autobot leader Optimus Prime groaned and cocked his weapon. “It’s barbeque for this chicken.”
    The loud explosion of devastating energy from the gun fried Lazerbeak’s circuits, and the Matrix was flung into the air. The fried but alive Decepticon flew off frantically with sparks sizzling off its body, utilizing what was left of its burnt wings, failing its mission.
    The Matrix of Leadership swung across the air, flailing and cruising until suddenly, its tip stabbed straight into the chamber of the Primes. A large shock filled the area, and Sideswipe immediately grabbed and yanked it out. It had stabbed one of the Primes’ dead bodies, filling it with energy. But nothing happened. Sideswipe tossed it in his arms, examining the artifact. Prime immediately pulled it off his hands while looking uneasily at the body of one of the Primes in the tomb of the Primes that had been stabbed by the Matrix. A moment of silence filled the atmosphere as Optimus narrowed his eyes, staring at the tomb. Nothing suspicious happened, and everyone left.
    As the last soldier left, his shoes tapping slowly on the silent ground, he closed the door. Everything was dark. Everything was silent. Or so it seemed…

9. ThunderTalon

well,nice intro on lazerbeak, i wonder who is the black semi

10. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    motormaster, perhaps ??????? never know......;) 

11. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Chapter 3

Part 2

Light-years away in space, Soundwave roared, letting out a large burst of sound that traveled into space, disappearing into nothing. The Decepticon’s visor glowed into a bright red, and his mandibles formed a distinctive robotic growl.

In the wreck of the Nemesis, Megatron and Starscream got word that Soundwave failed his mission. Starscream backed away, thinking Megatron would go into a large rage. But he didn’t. The Decepticon leader growled frustratingly, but he was still strapped onto a large array of wires and gauges that fed life to the hatchlings. His hatchlings, which were beginning to be born.

Four pods opened up, and fully formed protoforms unfurled from their fetal position. Jaws agape, they lashed out at each other with their serrated teeth. Starscream snatched the snapping hatchlings and sent a wave of energy through his arms and into their bodies. The slivering slimy creatures started to grow. Slowly but surely, metal shells formed on their exoskeleton, and they became large bipeds, and full grown protoforms. Starscream smirked intriguingly and glanced at his weakening leader. His plans were not just about total domination over the earth. Instead, it was also total domination over the Decepticons. His optics blinked a bright red, and he smiled under his breath.

“Yo! New here?”
    Back at Princeton University, Leo approached a new student who shyly backed away and went into her dorm. “Come on! I ain’t that bad, right?” Leo tried to act natural, but to the student, this was far from natural. “Name’s Leo, what’s yours?” the young dude tried his luck. Frustrated, the new student finally opened her mouth to speak. “Astoria.” She flicked her long brown hair and walked off, annoyed.

Sam came by and walked over to him. “Still no luck huh?” the sound in Sam’s voice actually sounded like he cared. In actuality, it was quite the contrary.

“Nope,” Leo’s sounded disappointed with his luck so far. “Still far behind the social group.” He sighed and walked away, quickly followed by Sam. “Wish I got someone as good as Mikaela.”

Sam rolled his eyes, trying to ignore what his roommate just said. He stalled, trying to think of a method to comfort his roommate while still following Leo across the corridor. Soon he found his voice and broke the sound barrier between them soon enough as he saw Sharsky and Fassbinder approaching. “That’s what happens when you get friends like them,” he hinted. Sharsky and Fassbinder were still more anti social than anyone they knew, and were also classified as nerds in the books of everyone’s minds.
    Leo stopped in his tracks after hearing those particular words. “What’s that supposed to mean?” he turned to his roommate. “I had contact with the alien race! Me! What makes you think I ain’t special?”
    Sam’s answer was quick and swift, catching Leo by surprise, “Cuz now everyone in America so far has had contact with the alien race?” Leo turned back, offended. “Look, I went to war with the alien race. I was in the war!”
    “So were a lot of people,” Sam contested. “But the difference is they weren’t peeing in their pants when they fought. Fought. That reminds me. What the heck did you do back then anyways?” Speechless, Leo turned and walked off.
    Mikaela walked out from a corner and grabbed Sam’s shoulder while looking as Leo walked away. “Got pissy again, didn’t he?” she smiled at the thought.
    “Yeah well don’t expect much. Meanwhile Grandpa Simmons over there’s doing nothing but studying Cybertronian symbols that we could so easily just ask Ratchet about it. Or even Wheeljack.” Sam declared, nodding towards the open door of his dorm where Simmons was easily visible with his old glasses trying to translate symbols that didn’t mean anything important that wasn’t mentioned before after the Fallen was destroyed.
    Mikaela turned to him. “Wheeljack? You mean the dude working at my dad’s bike shop?”
    “Yeah the one with the temper,” Sam said. “The newbie.”

Banes’ Bikes. The little bike shop owned by Mikaela’s father, Charles Banes, in Tranquility had been renovated in the past few months ever since the newly arrived Autobot Engineer Wheeljack offered to help in the shop. With the renovations, the Autobot was able to walk around in the now larger garage with enough room for him to work on the bikes.
    The large bulky Autobot grabbed a spanner and began to tighten what to him was a tiny little screw on a tiny little custom motorcycle that he held like a plushy in his hands. His heavy metal hands were careful as to not crush it. Suddenly, he lost grip of the tiny spanner in his large hands and it slipped, flinging upwards and crashing it into his head. “OW!” Wheeljack let the motorcycle down onto the ground and put his palms over his forehead in pain. “That hurts a lot!”
    Charles Banes sighed as he walked over to inspect what Wheeljack was doing. “Stop with the fenders. I can do that later. Go build me some gas tanks.”
    Wheeljack nodded frustratingly and stood up. He walked over to a few pieces of metal, flipped down a protection mask over his eyes, not needing to shield his mouth cuz he already had sheaths of metal covering his face in layers. His right pinky finger altered into a strange sort of welding thing and started welding.
    Charles put his hands onto his waist and watched as the grumpy Autobot tried to resist from blowing a few caps. “Look, I’m sorry if you don’t like me ordering you around but you said so yourself that you are willing to do this job.” He walked off to a shelf and reached for a few already made engines.
    Wheeljack stared knowingly. “I’ve kinda’ gotten used to this. I like it actually,” he spoke with a weird American Accent (Think G1). “Good,” Charles heaved an engine onto a table and sighed. “Now are the gas tanks done?”

12. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

Sweet. So I wonder if Astoria is a Decepticon like Alice. And Wheeljack, in Mikaela's dad's shop. COOL

13. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Chapter 4

Part 1

People started running in terror as the two twin Autobots fumbled around, arguing and hitting each other constantly. The outskirts of the university was terrorized badly and the Autobot Twins weren’t helping. Skids and Mudflap crashed into a wall before Bumblebee arrived and slapped both of their faces. “Yes sir!” Skids was up on his feet in seconds. “That hurt!” Mudflap groaned. “I second that!” Skids looked back.

“Shut up!” a familiar voice boomed from Bumblebee’s radio. “Put your hands behind your back.” The giant Autobot stepped closer and examined them saluting each other. Another familiar voice that sounded suspiciously like someone’s mom echoed from his voice box. “Our baby’s all grown up! Awww!”

“Daww shut up,” Skids growled. “We here to see the little boy and his pissy friend.”

Sam appeared from the doorway together with Mikaela. “Looking for me?”

“Yeah, you!” Mudflap stepped forward. “Yo Skids, playback time!”

“What?” Skids looked confused.

“What’s wrong with you! You ugly – !” Mudflap stuttered, but not before his brother smashed his big fist into his face.

“I’m ugly!? We twins bro!” Skids slapped him away. “That reminds me,” he turned back to Sam and Mikaela as Mudflap tried to get up. “Here’s a message from Optimus.” A loud voice boomed out of his speakers.

“Sam, now that you have gotten this message, I must tell you that the Matrix of Leadership was attempted to be stolen by Decepticons. They failed this time, which leads me to believe they’ll try it again. If you wish, the twins will escort you to Diego Garcia, where NEST headquarters are at. Sam, be careful.”

“So?” Mikaela nudged the young adult. “Going?”

Sam stalled while looking up at the twins.

“You comin’?” Mudflap got up and was leaning on his brother. “Cuz we ain’t got much time–!” Skids shoved him away. “Get off me!”

Mudflap was sent flipping and crashing into a pillar, and held an arm up. “I’m okay…”

“I’m coming,” Sam made his decision and turned to Mikaela. “Last time Optimus got killed because of me. I’m not gonna’ let that happen again.” He pulled out his phone and dialed in a few numbers. “Simmons? Get Leo and meet me at the park.”

Wheelie bit the chain that was wrapped around his neck, trying to free himself. On the other end of the chain, Leo held on while trying to show off his ‘pet’ to Astoria. “It’s so cute!” Astoria bent down and stroke the small Autobot’s forehead. “My day is so ruined!” Wheelie muttered under his breath.

“Yeah. It’s awesome right - ?” Leo was jerked back as Simmons pulled him by the collar away together with Wheelie. “Ow, ow, ow, ow! Let me go!” Wheelie screamed.
    “What’s going on?” Leo exclaimed. Simmons looked back. “Dunno’, but Sam needs us.” Astoria came by. “Where are you guys going?”

“Somewhere,” Simmons tried to ignore her.

“Cool!” Astoria exclaimed. “Can I come? Please?”

“It’s too dangerous!” Leo declared.

“Even better! I love an adventure! Let’s have some fun!” Astoria was as hard headed as ever. She followed them as they went.
    Wheelie looked on as he was pulled along by the chain wrapped around his neck. “First her. Now her. I hate this!”

14. ThunderTalon

lol, i guess wheelie is jealous and hates being treated like a pet

15. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Chapter 4

Part 2

Diego Garcia.
    The tomb of the Primes laid lonely in a dark corner of a building together with the Matrix. The cold air whispered across it, and suddenly another surge of energy built up in the tomb. The Matrix had activated something. Something deep behind the relics of time. Something that will follow betrayal – Hate. Evil. A Nemesis of time’s past.
    One of the Primes in the tomb had awaken. Parts slowly unfurled as a puff of cold air filled the area. Pieces of metal dislodged, and soon a new visage broke free from its crib. Motion sensors were alerted, but nothing was to be done.

Two evil red glowing eyes shone into the darkness, and the Nemesis Prime pulled off the last remaining piles of dust that were once parts from his now deceased brothers from his body and strode off. “The Fallen must be avenged.”

Soldiers scrambled as they broke in, weapons in ready. “Get ready for the worst. Decepticons have been trying to steal the Matrix for some time now,” Lennox declared. But as they scanned the area with their advanced headgear, it was clear that the tomb of the Primes had a large gaping hole, and another hole of the same size was tore down on the roof. The moonlit night sky shone its light down onto a special chamber that once held an ancient relic. “The Matrix has been taken, Prime.” Lennox reluctantly spoke into his headpiece to the leader of the Autobots.

16. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

Damn, that is some terrific writing skills. Very detailed. I wish there was more to read though.

17. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    still working on it.

And thanks :D 

18. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here's part 3 guys :) 

Chapter 4

Part 3

The black Limousine stopped up at NEST headquarters. As the bright morning light shone onto the roof of the sleek luxury vehicle, the back door opened up and a familiar man walked up in his suit and tie. Lennox walked over to greet him. “Ah, Mr. Galloway. How nice to see you.” Lennox rolled his eyes, not excepting the greeting that Galloway offered as he stretched his hand out. “I see you’ve returned from your trip.”
    “I assure you, bringing NEST back into operation was not done by me.” Galloway advanced towards him. “Someone else insisted on it. And being out in the desert for so long gave me the goosbumps. I got stung by wasps out there!”
    “I’ll tell you who. Chairman Morshower. Now get outta’ here.” Lennox pushed Galloway towards his own limousine.
    “What!? Morshower? You mean that lousy back stabbing idiot?” Galloway tried pushing back, but the soldier’s grip was too hard. “I think you’re referencing to yourself, Galloway. Now get back in the car.” Lennox shoved him. Hard.
    Galloway landed with a thud on the floor and he looked up, his lips curled into a snarl. “I assure you. I will make you pay. You have just signed your own death sentence! Well... again.” Puffing, he stood up and opened the door of his limo.
    “That is one jerk getting his payday,” Epps appeared out of nowhere and whispered into Lennox’s ear. The major nodded, agreeing as he watched Galloway closing the vehicle door behind him. The Limo’s engines started as the driver was ready to go.

Lennox and Epps both looked back as they heard the sound of a roaring helicopter. Sure enough, a helicopter carrying precious cargo appeared and landed in front of them. The propellers slowly spun to a stop, and the engine stopped. The pilot took of his helmet and pressed a button which opened the side doors.
    Who else to appear other than Sam Witwicky, followed by Mikaela, Leo, Simmons, Wheelie and Astoria. “What’s this?” Astoria stopped in the middle of her tracks. “I told you not to come,” Leo turned to her. “But anyways this is where we operate. Our headquarters.”
    Your headquarters?” Astoria turned to him.
    Mikaela rolled her eyes and responded to that question before Leo continued bragging. “He’s lying.”

The large yellow and black Autobot strode out from the bushes, followed by the fumbling twins. “That was a long ride, ya’ll,” Skids insisted. “I think I have motion sickness. Or jetlag.” He fell down face first onto the ground. Mudflap observed and soon decided to follow his older brother. The orange Autobot fell flat on the ground.
    Bumblebee walked past the two immature warriors towards the group of seven. Lennox looked at the group of Autobots and sighed. Taking in a deep breath, he crossed his arms and opened his mouth to talk. “Yesterday night, the Matrix was finally taken. We’re not sure whether the Decepticons did it, but we do know that one of the bodies of the Primes from the tomb of the Primes was revived. We think it took the Matrix.”
    “Whudda ya’ mean revived?” Leo twitched uneasily. “You mean like ‘zombie’ revived?”
    “We’re not positive. But its intentions are definitely not good,” Epps answered.
    “But aren’t all the Primes good except the Fallen?” Sam asked eagerly. Bumblebee knelt down from behind and tapped Sam’s shoulder. Sam turned back to look at the metal creature face to face. “How many Primes were in your vision?” Bumblebee asked him inquisitively.
    Lennox and Epps looked on with the others, intrigued about this ‘vision’. Sam stalled, thinking back. “Five,” he blurted. He could remember very well the five figures that appeared in his vision. “There used to be seven Primes,” Mikaela added.
    “And one betrayed the rest,” Simmons declared.
    “Then that leaves six,” Leo joined in.
    “What are you all talking about?” Astoria walked in.
    “But then why are there only five?” Sam stalled, questioning himself and ignoring Astoria. “Unless…”

19. ThunderTalon

unless another betrayed the others and became nemesis prime

looking good so far and thanks for the add

20. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Chapter 5

Part 1

The National History Museum of London. Not a very pleasant sight with all the dead and deceased bodies of extinct or endangered creatures. A young man with a small, handy camera walked into the dinosaur display area, where everyone envied the creatures of time’s past. A group of people circled the large Tyrannosaur skeleton display, and the scene was a little less than chaotic. People were shoving each other, trying to get a good look at the fossilized bones. The young man just stood behind the crowds, trying to take a good picture. He tried to focus his camera, trying harder and harder until…

BOOM!!!

The museum shook as four big explosions took place outside the museum. Some frantically rushed to the windows to take a good look, while others grabbed their relatives and ran for their lives.

“Earthquake!” a few people screamed as they tumbled onto the ground. The whole entire area shook and quivered.

Outside the museum, the scene was even more chaotic. A whole parking lot full of cars was diminished as one of the meteors have left a giant smoking crater in its wake. The other three surprisingly didn’t cause that much damage. But there was one similarity in all the craters – the meteors had disappeared.

Hiding in a corner, four metallic, bipedal monsters strode away, hidden from sight. The newly formed protoform Decepticons towered over trees and bushes. One of them, seemingly the leader of the group growled, his smoked metallic hide shimmering in the daylight. A compartment in his chest opened up, and out came nothing else than the tiny Decepticon Medical Officer – Scalpel.

Scalpel scurried over the Decepticon’s arm onto his hand and looked around, scanning the area for forms for his four giant warriors.
    “I’m sorry, I juzt cannot find ze vehicle mode large zenough for all of yer big bulky formz,” Scalpel spoke in a German accent.

The leader of the convoy of Decepticons growled once again in frustration. “We must find an alternate form! We Dynobots are big young thingies, not normal protoforms! We Dynobots need disguise, NOW!” he roared.

“Sheesh! Fine!” Scalpel jumped off the Decepticon’s palm and landed onto the wall of the museum. Scuttling upwards, he finally found a window, and scanned the inside sources. “Zere are big formz inside! But zey aren’t metal! Never mind! I got za’ plan!”