Transformers 3!...READ THIS!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by PrimePower04, Aug 6, 2009.

1. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

I understand what your saying but remember when frenzy was revived by the allspark in TF1 he gained parts from it...

2. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

wait, sam went into the matrix?
    oh i am so confused.

3. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    your personal oppinion, the writers gave the fans what they wanted and the fans still whined....oh well i personally enjoyed the story and movie itself and i hope the third one is at least just as good or even better.......and the treatment that we saw for ROTF was BADASS (starscream dragging the corpse of starscream around FTW.....i was soooooooooo hoping that would make it into this film, plz in TF3)....

4. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

Yeah you're right. Had forgotten about that.

5. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

When it looks like he's dead, and they are trying to revive him. Many people think he went to Autobot heaven, he is traveling into the Matrix (remember it's in his posession, even though it's in dust form). In the G1 episodes Rodimus and Optimus( after his resurrections) both traveled into the matrix. Atleast that's how I interperted it.

6. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

i see,

oh, another g1 homage, sam died and the matrix-sock fell from his hand liked optimus in tftm.

7. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    why isn't this in the fanfiction forum?

8. PrimePower04

cuz its movie discussion as well

9. PrimePower04

devs balls racist twins and an annoying roomate...not what we asked for....Oh ya we asked for more characterization of robots...Did that happen? I don' think so! sorry that sounds like im being a dick to you...its not you tho..if you liked the movie great im happy for ya Im just trying to explain why I disagree...Although I did like a lot about the movie but there were some things that bothered me (Plot Holes).

10. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    one, twins weren't racists. two the balls were in the movie for what, 4 SECONDS!!!! sheesh the did that to get a laugh out of the audience (and they did). roomate was hilarious......and people complain about plot holes, but love g1......deer gawd.....anyways i am done here

11. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    This thread needs some type of parody...

12. PrimePower04

Part 2!!!

Megatron and Starscream have been searching for a significant source of energon to bring the protoforms on the crashed ship the nemesis to life since the end of the battle in Egypt. For sometime their efforts have failed but now they feel they may have a significant source of energon to bring the protoforms online. Soundwave is still orbiting around the earth, surveying all the events that have been taking place. After deploying Laserbeak to spy upon the Autobots he has learned that Optimus prime is in possession of the matrix. He has also learned that Sam no longer has the knowledge or power of the Allspark but it has been passed into the matrix; which now makes the matrix the most desired object by Megatron if his source of energon does not work.. As Megatron is preparing to conduct his experiment a familiar voice comes through his communication link. “Shockwave to Megatron; we are closing in on your position.” But then suddenly Megatron and Starscream become under fire by a team of Autobots who just arrived at their position. A great battle between the team of Autobots & the 2 decepticons takes place and during the fight the Autobots destroy the source of energon and many of the protoforms. They also damage Megatron and Starscream and if it had not been for shockwave and his army showing up to fight the Autobots off they may have destroyed Megatron because Starscream abandoned his leader mid fight. The crew of Autobots decided to retreat to the planet earth where their leader Optimus Prime was thought to be located however they did suffer losses during the battle. Bluestreak was blown away by Megatron and Shockwave destroyed Windcharger. After the battle was over Starscream once again came crawling back to his leader explaining his reasoning for leaving the battle. “Master I only wanted to lead the Autobots away from you and the protoforms.” “I grow tired of your excuses Starscream.” The recently arrived Shockwave is Megatron’s 2nd in command. He is loyal to Megatron but is the only decepticon that does not fear him. He is in command of a Decepticons army and the most powerful weapon ever constructed under Decepticons control. UNICRON! Unicron was constructed under the command of Megatron. Unicron’s purpose was to eliminate planets of life the Decepticons did not find necessary. Unicron although not able to transform from its spaceship design has a spark and follows the orders of Megatron. Unicron is approximately the size of an aircraft carrier and its main weapon is a powerful beam that destroys planets. However Unicron has an insufficient source of energon and he needs more to fire his weapon. Megatron knows this so he plans to attack Optimus Prime on earth and take the matrix from him. If he gains possession of the matrix he will have the power he needs to bring his remaining protoforms to life. These protoforms are not warriors but unique Decepticons called mini cons that gather and store high amounts of energon within their circuits. Energon is plentiful on earth. Megatrons plan is to gain possession of the matrix bring the mini cons to life have them gather enough energon for unicorn to fire his ultimate weapon and destroy earth and all of its inhabitants. Megatron and a force of Decepticons make their way toward earth….Megatron commands Unicron to make his way toward earth but he needs time to give him the energon he needs...Unicron makes his slow journey to his destination.

(I have dialogue for the Autobots but for this part of the treatment I don't want to reveal any charatcer names for autobots..other than windcharger and bluestreak however Im not sure if they will even be mentioned..they are just autobot cannon fodder)

13. Sprungprime

Sprungprime Member

I really like this fan fic, so far best one I have read. I like how you incorporated unicron but not as a planet eater. It's also uniuque how megs now controls unicron. But if megs gets the matrix at some point besides charging mini cons why doesn't he just use the matrix/allspark to power unicron? Keep it coming!

14. PrimePower04

Later on that will be answered.....but if Megatron gets control of the most powerful object in the universe, do you really think he is going to just give it away to Unicron? No he is going to keep it for himself and do what he wants with it

15. Sprungprime

Sprungprime Member

o ya lol of course he wont give it up hes megatron.

why did this get moved from the movie forum?

16. PrimePower04

I dont no why....So did starscreamers & AOB's...I know its a fan fic but it is not a fan fic about the cartoon...It's still movie discussion in my opinon. It sucks cuz we want people to see our work but noone looks in the fan fiction. plus the movie discussion is dead right now. I don't see why it can't be in there!