Transformers 3!...READ THIS!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by PrimePower04, Aug 6, 2009.

1. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

I am on page 15 of my treatment. My writing is like a treatment but with some script....This is my first release of the story. Please refrain from reusing my work. This is the beginning of the story. I hope to release a piece of my story and then discuss it with people determining what everyone likes or does not. After some discussion I will release the next piece for everyone to read.
    -BEGINNING SCENE-
    It has been 2 years since the end of the fallen and the Decepticon attack on the world. Sam is still enrolled in college…he and Michaela share an apartment….Leo and his website buddies are their neighbors. However Sam just finished his junior year and he and Michaela plan on moving back to southern California for the summer to be with their parents. Because Sam is now a celebrity and the Autobots are now impossible to hide from the world; he has become an ambassador for them. He speaks positively on their behalf to world leaders. His speeches are played on news channels everywhere….The world has generally accepted the presence of the Autobots after testimonies of their actions by many humans. Another reason would be that there has not been a decpeticon attack since the events in Egypt.

The Autobots have been living peacefully….Prime has made a speech to the United Nations counsel and Galloway makes a formal visit to him stating that the president and other world leaders approve the Autobots presence on earth. Ironhide and sideswipe are traveling with Lennox, Epps, and Graham ensuring there are no hidden Decepticons. Bumblebee is still Sam’s car and guardian. Ratchet is working with human scientists to improve human technology but not weaponry. Jolt, skids, and mudflap are training at NEST headquarters which has been moved to the Arizona desert.

Hope ya liked it, what did ya think?!?! Thanks for readin.

2. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    I swear, if it`s Jazz, I`ll kill you...

3. PrimePower04

haha....hell no...jazz is dead. I don't like the whole reviving thing..besides prime and megs all transformers that die should stay that way.

4. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    ...It`s Jetfire, isnt it? Ha! I knew, just knew it!

5. PrimePower04

no way....dead transformers are dead in my story. Are you talkin about the one that dies?

6. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just a suggestion but um..Trying to fix all the issues of the first two movies is going to eat up alot of time and honestly be very very boring. Just reading that section kinda gave me a headache, I can't imagine what it would do to a non-fan. Is all this info going to relevant in any way to the main plot? If it isn't then it shouldn't be in there

Then there is this:

I have the treatment registered with the WGA so I would stay away from reusing wy work.

Do you honestly think somebody is going to steal your random paragraph of questions? Dude your writing a fan fiction. There is a forum for that. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...0781-0f886308c094600521fe83a838627b1842643604 Just because your doing it in a treatment form does mean it is worthy of being in the movie forum.

If you are honestly able to register this story there is something wrong with the way the WGA works. So any writer can submit a story about another companies characters? Then if by random chance they use an idea similar to yours you do what? Sue them?

7. PrimePower04

all the info is relevant. its a 5 min. scene with answers. jeez..besides noone looks in fanfic section

8. Primesfist

Primesfist Well-Known Member

Good stuff. Liked the way you've used the dialogue.

Jetfire couldn't be re-sparked anyways as he was pretty much torn to pieces in ROTF.

9. PrimePower04

thanks im just trying to give the common movie goer what energon is and other uniquqe thinngs about transformers...plus it adds some dialogue for them. plus I hate how in ROTF megs was brought back by the allspark but Sam never used the piece of allspark he had to revive prime. this explains why

10. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

It's Ironhide... isn't it? But could you reveal 2 or 3 new Autobots you included?Oh and it's a nice story.

11. PrimePower04

thanks...but no..I don't want to release any spoilers..Im gunna release the 25 pages or so when Im done. you will like it better that way.

12. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

Okay. Can't wait.

13. Primesfist

Primesfist Well-Known Member

Keep it up buddy. Great readin so far :thumbs2: 

14. PrimePower04

thanks for the compliments.

15. PrimePower04

I put up the beginning of my story for everyone to read....I hope to have some discusion over my work and then release another piece of it as we go.

16. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

If you want your script to ever make it to the theaters (slim slim chance, but you never know) make sure you have plenty of crappy humour, and the screen time analogy must go like this: Humans - 10 minutes, Prime / Megs / Starscream / Bumblebee - 1 minute, other TFormers - 2 secs / f**k them.

17. PrimePower04

haha...forget the theatres....Im just doin this so when TF3 comes out I have something to prove I could have done a better job then whoever does it.

18. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

It's good to explain a few things that the common movie goer won't know. I had to explain to my wife, and another friend of mine who didn't watch Transformers, that Sam didn't go to Autobot heaven, but that he traveled into the matrix, and explain that some what.

In regards to Sam not using the Allspark shard is it a matter of not having parts? Seems as if the Allspark can create life but not repair damaged robots. Remember Scalpel orders Long Haul, and Mixmaster to kill Scrapper for parts and then he uses the shard for energon. I am thinking the samething with Prime. Megatron impaled and then shot Prime, he had to have suffered major damage, he does die from them. Sam's shard could not have simply brought him to life because it can't repair damaged robots only give them life.

19. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    what is up with this new bandwagon where everyone is making treatments for TF3?

20. PrimePower04

cuz the script or treatment or whatever you want to call it for ROTF was not very good!