Transformers 3 perhaps leaving somewhat of an empty feeling?:(

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jimmy88, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Jimmy88

Jimmy88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well my friends its Jimmy once again, I was going to wait a little longer, but Ill just tell you(perhaps in the end this shall become positive). Well I come home from work on Monday and what does it say on my caller ID....."TF3"..yeah thats right....."TF3." It was the casting call office looking for either me or my bro perhaps(since the casting call it was absent from my mind). Well what did I do I called it right back and yeah it was the Transformers 3 office, they said that they would give me a call back. Since then nothing yet so these last few days I have been kinda off and sad. They are still filming for a couple weeks so perhaps my Transformers 3 journey shall be complete, but until then I have gotten unbelieveable pics to look back on and remember good times thus far. Well I shall be waiting, until then do you guys have something to cheer me up like maybe where they are going to be this weekend???? Oh well if nothing comes out of this its good to know that perhaps I was chosen..... oh and do you guys have that new NEST logo, I mean big, because Im planning on doing something with it:) 

2. MetroBub

MetroBub 49ers Fan

3. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    Thats cool man but thats not the one Im looking for, its the new one that has been seen on Ironhides license plate, the one with the skull and its black and white, I believe it says "If I told you Id have to kill you" ....ever since I saw this logo I thought it was the coolest thing ever:) 

4. MetroBub

MetroBub 49ers Fan

http://patchesnpins.com/TRANS_011.jpg

5. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    [​IMG]

This? It's the biggest size I had.

6. Prime82

Prime82 Optimus knows all

Im glad we wont even notice that in the movie because its just too hardcore to be stamped on an autobot, although Ironhide usually wants to be in a fight

7. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    DUDE! You are awesome:)  Thanks a bunch:)